ZeroG1999 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedZeroG1999 #1

Postby zerog1999 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:23 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=zerog1999&id=374976

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Yes
Guide- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=guide&id=1459703

3. How long have you played PB2?: About 4-5 years

4a. Kills Count: 1 174

4b. Deaths Count: 1 218

5. Are you currently in a clan? Yes
6a. What clans have you been in before? DD death dealers, currently in GeNo

6b. Why did you join those clans? DD- Cause my sister figure was in it and she asked me to join.
GeNo- To better my skills social ones and in gaming.

6c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? No I do not.

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Guide, and Ayano

8. [Critical] Why do you want to join GeNo? I want to see what will happen with this application, I'm a curious person.

9. [Critical] What can you contribute to the clan? Not exactly sure, but I am very techno savvy and a quick learner.

10. [Critical] What is your best and worst quality, respectively? My best quality is my ability to adapt my worst would be my bad memory and personality problem but the personality problem isn't taking affect right now.

11. [Critical] What defines good character in an individual? What characteristics would define that individual as the opposite? A good character has a positive attitude pretty much and a bad character would have a negative attitude.

12. Current country/state of residence: USA

13. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Zero#0261 (I'm not in your server but would love to be invited in)

14. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? As much as you need me to be on the forums and I'll be very productive on the chat.

15. What server do you usually play in? Wash but it's been closed so Cali.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I have been tested but I don't have proof so I guess I'l have to be tested again...

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes I can

18. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Unofficial

19. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes

20. Extra comments/questions:
zerog1999
Non-Member

IGN : ZeroG1999
Points* : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: ZeroG1999 #1

Postby Vesper on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:25 am

Due to you being a well-known figure in the Plazmaburst community, as well as your overall contributions to society, you have instantly been accepted into the clan.

Welcome to GeNociDe.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum