Purple Monster *2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedPurple Monster *2

Postby Reiss on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:46 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Purple%20Monster&id=1483081

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
Enervate - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Enervate
Traumatize - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Traumatize
Sherlyn - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sherlyn
firetiger - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=firetiger
deadlytiger - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=deadlytiger
Innocence - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Innocence
iTigey - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iTigey
The Frenemy - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%20Frenemy
iTital - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iTital
ChaosClan - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ChaosClan

3. How long have you played PB2? Since June 2011

4a. Kills Count: Taking into account the stats in my alternate accounts, I definitely have over 3 000 kills

4b. Deaths Count: Taking into account the stats in my alternate accounts, I definitely have over 3 000 deaths

5. Are you currently in a clan? No but I'm still listed as a Vet here

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? None because I love you all don't get the wrong idea BAKA

6b. Why did you join those clans? NA

7. Why did you leave GeNo? To sort out my priorities, because I wanted to redeem myself from the guilt I was feeling

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? Spirit is giving it his all in leading an important GeNo project that is going to be beneficial to both the clan and its clan members, which compels me to return.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? Maturity u_u

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?
you're asking that from the best member in GeNo?
During my best moments, I actively participated in GeNo forum discussions, GeNo Discord chat and built good rapport with clan members.
During my worst moments, I left the GeNo server and continued to leave it a few times which posed an extra burden on my fellow Prestige Members. Sorry please forgive me. pls

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: SG

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): both sides now#2342

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? 24/7 because I have no life

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? You need another active member who is able and willing to devote their time for the clan.

15. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No but I was a tester ;; y u do dis pls

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Oki doki

17. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

18. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes... I mean I was the one who put Maxy's work into a page and linked it everywhere else on the stickied posts on the Applications Section. The irony when I was the one who put this suggested qn on the template.

19. Extra comments/questions: please love me? confused
avatar
Reiss
Official Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 767
Points* : 977
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Vesper on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:01 am

Questioning Phase Begins.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Vesper on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 am

I don't see how or why something Spirit is working on could compel you to return when it's not even complete yet?

And you say you gained maturity during your hiatus from the clan even though, on your application, you have anything but that. Who you are doesn't justify your overall lack of seriousness and blatant disregard of the fact that had you been any other applicant, you'd get every negative comment in the book thrown at you just for what you put down on #19. It's as if you think nothing can impede you from getting membership back in the clan, when what attitude you're conveying will do just that. The way you're going about this is rude and frankly disrespectful.

You should probably explain yourself, else my vote will continue to lean out of your favor.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Reiss on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:42 am

@Vesper wrote:I don't see how or why something Spirit is working on could compel you to return when it's not even complete yet?
do people only join the kitchen when the food is done or join the kitchen when other people are just starting to prepare the dish

@Vesper wrote:And you say you gained maturity during your hiatus from the clan even though, on your application, you have anything but that.
i actually don't think i lack maturity. but i had to list something, so i poked fun at the question and maybe a few others

@Vesper wrote:Who you are doesn't justify your overall lack of seriousness and blatant disregard of the fact that had you been any other applicant, you'd get every negative comment in the book thrown at you just for what you put down on #19.
hallo my dearest Vesper, it's called the Former Members' Application Template for a reason. please go ahead and tell me that former members aren't treated differently from other regular applicants and tell me that you haven't been confirming membership for former GeNo members on your own without consulting the rest of the Prestige.

@Vesper wrote:It's as if you think nothing can impede you from getting membership back in the clan, when what attitude you're conveying will do just that. The way you're going about this is rude and frankly disrespectful
you're saying this while you are desperately in need of active members. i'm sorry that i'm too lazy to put up another facade when applying to a clan i've been in for nearly 1 and a half years

additionally since you're so intelligent, please think about why i bothered to write out this application instead of begging people to accept a membership confirmation.
avatar
Reiss
Official Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 767
Points* : 977
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Chrose on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Pretty sure membership confirmations don't work if you actually resign, but ¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good luck with the app.
avatar
Chrose
Non-Member

IGN : iLioNz
Gender : Male Posts : 80
Points* : 18
Join Date : 2016-08-27
Location : Antarctica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Vesper on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:00 pm

@Reiss wrote:do people only join the kitchen when the food is done or join the kitchen when other people are just starting to prepare the dish

Depends on who's hungrier.

@Reiss wrote:i actually don't think i lack maturity. but i had to list something, so i poked fun at the question and maybe a few others

It's actually optional, but that doesn't mean you have free reign joke around in your answer to that as well as the other questions.

@Reiss wrote:hallo my dearest Vesper, it's called the Former Members' Application Template for a reason. please go ahead and tell me that former members aren't treated differently from other regular applicants and tell me that you haven't been confirming membership for former GeNo members on your own without consulting the rest of the Prestige.

Yes, but they shouldn't be. There shouldn't be any type of bias when it comes to someone trying to join. As for me, I tend to jump the gun because, as you said, we lack activity. I'm not going to wait 3 weeks for Tugz and Solo to get online so I can ask them about accepting a membership confirmation made by someone that would no longer care by that time.

@Reiss wrote:you're saying this while you are desperately in need of active members. i'm sorry that i'm too lazy to put up another facade when applying to a clan i've been in for nearly 1 and a half years

We've been in need of active members for months. Why does it matter to you now?

@Reiss wrote:additionally since you're so intelligent, please think about why i bothered to write out this application instead of begging people to accept a membership confirmation.

I told you on Discord what would have been the easier route and you said you didn't feel like that was the right way. I don't understand why you would choose the more difficult path when you just said that you were too lazy to "put up [a] facade" when making your application.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Reiss on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 pm

@Vesper wrote:It's actually optional
it is actually a Critical Question so i don't see how it's optional

@Vesper wrote:As for me, I tend to jump the gun because, as you said, we lack activity. I'm not going to wait 3 weeks for Tugz and Solo to get online so I can ask them about accepting a membership confirmation made by someone that would no longer care by that time.
that isn't a very good reason. at least consult some Prestige members about it. it's not even about Tugz and Solo. it happened when I was still a Prestige. we don't know any of those people and take your word for it. there was a time when you accepted Krossman into the clan when he was impersonating Defaze. that would not have happened if you consulted the rest of the members first.

@Vesper wrote:We've been in need of active members for months. Why does it matter to you now?
there wasn't a reason for me to return. nothing was going on, you and i were the only ones actually doing something. it was pointless to rejoin while GeNo was in a state of dilapidation. but now there's a huge project going on that is at least encouraging more clan members to participate and i'd like to be part of that.

@Vesper wrote:I told you on Discord what would have been the easier route and you said you didn't feel like that was the right way. I don't understand why you would choose the more difficult path when you just said that you were too lazy to "put up [a] facade" when making your application.
to me, it was a pretty underhanded method to rejoin the clan with a membership confirmation. honestly, the membership confirmation is more biased because your acceptance is based more on old ties, personal feelings and past circumstances. i wanted people to accept me based on what i have written and i wanted to give clear reasons as to why i left, why i want to rejoin, and what i can contribute to the clan - the things it currently needs, or always needed.

my reason for rejoining the clan wasn't that elaborate, so i wanted to explain more. if it were any other clan out there, i would not have joined just because a major project was going on. it's because GeNo is special to me, it's been a community where i've made several friends and shared heartfelt feelings with. it's a unique place and i can't find that anywhere else.

additionally i apologize for adding irrelevant details and emojis everywhere else. at the time i was making the application, i got too elated over the fact that i had a purpose to rejoin.
avatar
Reiss
Official Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 767
Points* : 977
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Vesper on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Even though the outcome of your application is probably already certain...

Voting Phase Begins.

+1 If you want to help the clan with this as a member, then I don't see an issue with it. I just hope you don't leave again after Spirit stops holding everyone's hands.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Fitalion on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:26 am

Welp. we already know the outcome, lets just make it go faster than
+1
You have been a valuable asset before, and I hope you will be that now aswell.
No problems here, except for the whole "leaving issue".
But thats not something we can control or influence...
we do our best, and we hope you will too.
avatar
Fitalion
Prestige Member

IGN : Fitalion
Posts : 194
Points* : 178
Join Date : 2016-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Damnation on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 pm

I don't mind. I love Purple being here especially when she makes weird noises or comments in Geno. +1
avatar
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Gender : Male Posts : 240
Points* : 323
Join Date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby banno on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:23 pm

I don't know you all that well, but judging by others you seem to be well liked, and I've seen you here before. +1
avatar
banno
Official Member

IGN : BananaReaper
Gender : Male Posts : 11
Points* : 10
Join Date : 2016-04-10
Location : your local supermarket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Kamui on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:12 am

+1.
To me, You have done so much for GeNo.
I don't think anyone would want to decline your application honestly.
Your app was well done as always.
It would be great seeing you in the clan again.




avatar
Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Recorder
Gender : Female Posts : 37
Points* : 125
Join Date : 2017-05-17
Location : Was kidnapped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Guide on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:48 am

+1 You helped the clan before and you seem to have good intentions on helping it again.
avatar
Guide
Official Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 20
Points* : 8
Join Date : 2017-07-30
Age : 18
Location : Idk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Pixelbyte on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:18 am

+1 got no reason not to let you back in, welcome back :3




new objective: make a post longer then cry's whenever he makes a topic

http://i.imgur.com/Lw9oJbz.png
avatar
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Gender : Male Posts : 945
Points* : 1158
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Vesper on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:05 am

Accepted.

Welcome to GeNo.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Purple Monster *2

Postby Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum