Aeson #8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedAeson #8

Postby Aeson on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:11 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Aeson&id=1678963

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: No

3. How long have you played PB2?: 3 months

4a. Kills Count: 1,736

4b. Deaths Count: 1,268

5. Are you currently in a clan? No

6a. What clans have you been in before? N/A

6b. Why did you join those clans? N/A

6c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? N/A

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: No

8. [Critical] Why do you want to join GeNo? For the months that i've played geno i've seen that this is a clan that ISNT cancerous in the pb2 community,There are alot of mature and cool peeps in geno as well.Like kill4ever

9. [Critical] What can you contribute to the clan? Im a competitive responsible active player that respects people and also shows loyalty.

10. [Critical] What is your best and worst quality, respectively? My best quality would be complaining.I complain over alot of things(dont judge me ;-Wink.Things like people camping in ANY game or people lagging.My best quality would probably be my maturity.I am usually mature all the time unless something happens like *cough* a camper camping *cough*.Ok im just kidding Lol,but anyway my best quality would be my maturity.Btw if u want me to be more specific on these questions you can just ask.

11. [Critical] What defines good character in an individual? What characteristics would define that individual as the opposite? Thats a good question and the only answer i have for u is..a good player is someone who isnt selfish and shows different emotions in situations when necessary.For example,say someone spills a drink on me by accident.Someone would or should easily know that showing any negative emotions wont do anything(i mean like its not like we're max from life is strange).A good player is someone who doesnt take the game seriously.And a bad player is eh... the complete opisite

12. Current country/state of residence: Netherlands

13. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Sabotagee#0560

14. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I'll show my loyalty,respect,and maturity to people both inside and outside the clan.

15. What server do you usually play in? California

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes i can

18. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? unofficial member

19. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes i have

20. Extra comments/questions: is it possible you'll all branch out to other games?
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Kamui on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 am

Questioning Phase Begins.
avatar
Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Recorder
Gender : Female Posts : 37
Points* : 125
Join Date : 2017-05-17
Location : Was kidnapped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Kamui on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 am

You have been only playing the game for 3 months.
How can you say that GeNo isn't a cancerious clan?
I am pretty sure there are pretty much a couple of Non cancerous clans out there,
One of them is most probably BoZ.
Why pick GeNo out of them all?
avatar
Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Recorder
Gender : Female Posts : 37
Points* : 125
Join Date : 2017-05-17
Location : Was kidnapped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Aeson on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:47 pm

@Kamui wrote:You have been only playing the game for 3 months.
How can you say that GeNo isn't a cancerious clan?
I am pretty sure there are pretty much a couple of Non cancerous clans out there,
One of them is most probably BoZ.
Why pick GeNo out of them all?
Because i see ACTIVE GeNo members and their obv not cancerous.I've seen GeNo members handle situations like when someones raging AT them.They'd use only their maturity and say something like 'its just a game".Or "Don't take this game so seriously".And again it is just a 2d flash game on a computer which was made for fun.Anyway there are many non cancerous clans out there but i find this one to be organized and full of mature people.Its kinda rare since the pb2 community itself is cancerous.
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Vesper on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:53 pm

@Aeson wrote:
@Kamui wrote:You have been only playing the game for 3 months.
How can you say that GeNo isn't a cancerious clan?
I am pretty sure there are pretty much a couple of Non cancerous clans out there,
One of them is most probably BoZ.
Why pick GeNo out of them all?
Because i see ACTIVE GeNo members and their obv not cancerous.I've seen GeNo members handle situations like when someones raging AT them.They'd use only their maturity and say something like 'its just a game".Or "Don't take this game so seriously".And again it is just a 2d flash game on a computer which was made for fun.Anyway there are many non cancerous clans out there but i find this one to be organized and full of mature people.Its kinda rare since the pb2 community itself is cancerous.

You know that if you genuinely want to join, then trying on your main account wouldn't be a bad idea. However, using an alt tends to not bode well for the person that is applying.

I just want you to keep this in mind.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Aeson on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:58 pm

@Vesper wrote:
@Aeson wrote:
@Kamui wrote:You have been only playing the game for 3 months.
How can you say that GeNo isn't a cancerious clan?
I am pretty sure there are pretty much a couple of Non cancerous clans out there,
One of them is most probably BoZ.
Why pick GeNo out of them all?
Because i see ACTIVE GeNo members and their obv not cancerous.I've seen GeNo members handle situations like when someones raging AT them.They'd use only their maturity and say something like 'its just a game".Or "Don't take this game so seriously".And again it is just a 2d flash game on a computer which was made for fun.Anyway there are many non cancerous clans out there but i find this one to be organized and full of mature people.Its kinda rare since the pb2 community itself is cancerous.

You know that if you genuinely want to join, then trying on your main account wouldn't be a bad idea. However, using an alt tends to not bode well for the person that is applying.

I just want you to keep this in mind.
what exactly are you trying to say?
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Vesper on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Honesty is the best policy ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Aeson on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:19 pm

@Vesper wrote:Honesty is the best policy ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯
?
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Vesper on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Why does your profile say you're from the United States when your application says you're from the Netherlands?





Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Aeson on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:14 pm

@Vesper wrote:Why does your profile say you're from the United States when your application says you're from the Netherlands?

because i put earth?
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Spratt on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 pm

(I was unsure if my curent rank allows me to ask, but Spirit gave me a yes)

In my eyes, you're clearly an alternate account, a thesis, I can't support with an evidence. Yet.
What makes me curious is the fact that, if you put "earth" into your location, it shows the actual location your IP address submitted the data. As seen in my profile:  Your mistake was to write "earth" without the capitalized E. If that was there, you should be fine. Therefore you're either using a VPN in the forums or in PB2. Furthermore I can say you're approximately 14 years old and possibly an previously denied applicant who refuses to reveal his identity because of his history. Of course this is just pure assumption, but that thing with your location made me curious. Fun fact: I do speak dutch, so if you're interested, we might Voicechat some time Wink
avatar
Spratt
Official Member

IGN : Tempahh
Gender : Male Posts : 301
Points* : 279
Join Date : 2016-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Aeson on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:55 pm

@Spratt wrote:(I was unsure if my curent rank allows me to ask, but Spirit gave me a yes)

In my eyes, you're clearly an alternate account, a thesis, I can't support with an evidence. Yet.
What makes me curious is the fact that, if you put "earth" into your location, it shows the actual location your IP address submitted the data. As seen in my profile:  Your mistake was to write "earth" without the capitalized E. If that was there, you should be fine. Therefore you're either using a VPN in the forums or in PB2. Furthermore I can say you're approximately 14 years old and possibly an previously denied applicant who refuses to reveal his identity because of his history. Of course this is just pure assumption, but that thing with your location made me curious. Fun fact: I do speak dutch, so if you're interested, we might Voicechat some time Wink
Meh a voice chat might be nice due to the fact that little people know me lol.But dont get it wrong im only in netherlands temporarily so i dont speak dutch.Just came here to say hi to my cousins who actually speaks dutch.And not tryna argue but eh..why conclude that im using a vpn if you have no evidence?And i assure you this is my main account lol
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Spratt on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:31 pm

I was just curious, nothing else. I assumed it since your profile + forum app state two different countries, which you might understand if you have read my post completely.
avatar
Spratt
Official Member

IGN : Tempahh
Gender : Male Posts : 301
Points* : 279
Join Date : 2016-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Aeson on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:30 pm

@Spratt wrote:I was just curious, nothing else. I assumed it since your profile + forum app state two different countries, which you might understand if you have read my post completely.
Mb?
avatar
Aeson
Non-Member

IGN : Aeson
Posts : 7
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Vesper on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Denied.

You're in/trying/pretending to be a member of 3T. And not to mention this is your 8th application.



Reapply on 30 October 2017.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Aeson #8

Postby Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum