iDomino *3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptediDomino *3

Postby Spratt on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:17 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: Domino

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

Spoiler:

3. How long have you played PB2? Since late 2011/Early 2012

4a. Kills Count: 43 139

4b. Deaths Count: 31 744

5. Are you currently in a clan? No

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? Platinum

6b. Why did you join those clans?
I created Platinum to give myself a last try to create a clan that would come out successfully, to see if I still got it.

7. Why did you leave GeNo?
The reason I left GeNo is simple. I didn't like the general atmosphere in the clan and the knowledge  that some members have changed to the worse. GeNo's been a great time, but the longer I was in, the more negative sides popped up. Also I wanted to create a clan, which I predicted to die after a few weeks, in the hope to have the old feeling like back in 2013 with SET.

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?
I wish to join back, because after the "break" I took and the failure of my clan I decided to come back. Sure, you can say "Oh he left geno and failed so he comes back because he views us as his backup". But that is wrong. At the day I left, I told those I texted with, I'd come back anyways, since I kinda foreseen the future of my clan (which doesn't mean I've put my upmost effort into it anyways) and I'd miss the Clan anyways. Now in Platinum it happened, that, while I was absent, YRN wanted to merge with us. of course I was against, I really dislike YRN. You knowing that, I ask you: Which clans, which I could theoretically join, provide the same professionality as GeNo when a.) I would never join BoZ because I already applied 7 times and b.) I really dislike YRN? There are none other clans. After all it's been a great time in GeNo and I want to experience the same again. If not, It'll be okay. I surely won't leave GeNo again.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?
Tbh, i think nothing. I left because I was uncomfortable with the clans' atmosphere etc, not because I was incapable of doing things that I was supposed to do. But I learned within those months, so I'd say I've become a bit more experiended.

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?
Good behavior: I Did design stuff on the website(what a waste of time) and I had some good time in Purps DM's.
Bad behavior: Fucking around as Mingo whilst he was recording. I took a fake account and pretended to be him.

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Germany

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Open Boob #'8272

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? As much as I can, between 3 and 16 hours.

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?
if i were to judge, I'd say no, because I'd think that I have left because I wanted to create my own shit and if that fails, hop back to geno as a backup clan(which is not the case).

15. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: no

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? yes

17. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

18. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Ye

19. Extra comments/questions: I think it's bvvious that I don't have to rewrite my whole app just because last time ithe forums didn't paste all my answers.
Spratt
Official Member

IGN : Tempahh
Points* : 280

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: iDomino *3

Postby Vesper on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:03 pm

I've merged your two posts and have changed the topic title to iDomino *3.

Questioning Phase Begins.

I don't know what you want from the clan; as you know, it's inactive and not the same as before. I doubt you'll enjoy it if you're looking for a "successful clan". And the fact that you left the clan for negative tensions and never stated that you believe those tensions died down leads me to think that you know you're likely to leave the clan again in the future were you to be accepted.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28930 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3305

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Spratt on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:11 pm

@Vesper wrote:I've merged your two posts and have changed the topic title to iDomino *3.

Questioning Phase Begins.

I don't know what you want from the clan; as you know, it's inactive and not the same as before. I doubt you'll enjoy it if you're looking for a "successful clan". And the fact that you left the clan for negative tensions and never stated that you believe those tensions died down leads me to think that you know you're likely to leave the clan again in the future were you to be accepted.
By calling GeNo a "successful" clan i was referring to rather the past than what's current. Yeah tensions died down, but I don't feel like staying in PB2 without my fellow guys, which I, regardless of the current state of the clan, still miss. I highly doubt that I'd leave. Let me explain it like this. People say, that you only know the worth of something once you lost it. Idk the actual phrase, Idek how to properly translate it, but now that I know what GeNo's worth to me, I'd like to take the chance to hop back in.
Spratt
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Pimp Crystal on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Is there any way you can contribute GeNo?
(new ideas, hosting events, and etc.)
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Spratt on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 am

@Pimp Crystal wrote:Is there any way you can  contribute GeNo?
(new ideas, hosting events, and etc.)
Just like before I could do media-related stuff. And yeah I can host events like i did with the one that failed
Spratt
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Spirit on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 am

I feel like commenting myself on this application, largely to specify a few details that are of extreme importance. I hope nobody minds, but if it's an issue, then feel free to remove my comment from this application. I'll do my best to stay unbiased here as well.

As of now, what GeNo needs most are people who are capable of hosting events for the sake of maintaining some form of interest within the clan. I'm not sure if you were here as this was going on, but I have laid out a number of plans with the clan for the past few weeks in regards as to how to solve that long-standing issue of stagnancy. The biggest hurdle as of now is, however, getting the members willing to hold the events we are planning.

You said you can be on 3 to 16 hours per week. Even if you're on just for GeNo nights to host, that would be a massive benefit to the clan. Do you feel as if you can mostly uphold this responsibility, because if so, you'd be a massive asset to the clan as of now.

Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3201

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Spratt on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:06 pm

@Spirit wrote:I feel like commenting myself on this application, largely to specify a few details that are of extreme importance. I hope nobody minds, but if it's an issue, then feel free to remove my comment from this application. I'll do my best to stay unbiased here as well.

As of now, what GeNo needs most are people who are capable of hosting events for the sake of maintaining some form of interest within the clan. I'm not sure if you were here as this was going on, but  I have laid out a number of plans with the clan for the past few weeks in regards as to how to solve that long-standing issue of stagnancy. The biggest hurdle as of now is, however, getting the members willing to hold the events we are planning.

You said you can be on 3 to 16 hours per week. Even if you're on just for GeNo nights to host, that would be a massive benefit to the clan. Do you feel as if you can mostly uphold this responsibility, because if so, you'd be a massive asset to the clan as of now.

Absolutely. Unlike other people I chose my gap year to be between the second and the fourth semester, which means that I have roundabout 3/4 of a year free-time. But I use that time to do my job to do my stuff, but that is also why i am able to be about 16 hours activly in either discord or other platforms. I'd love to host events in the future.
Spratt
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Vesper on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:03 pm

It's been about 3 days.

Voting Phase Begins.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Chrose on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:01 pm

@Notorious Do not post on other people's application.

Message deleted.
Chrose
Non-Member

IGN : iLioNz
Points* : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Pixelbyte on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:37 pm

+1

to be honest i don't really care why you left but we need active members, and i know i can trust you not to cause drama

new objective: make a post longer then cry's whenever he makes a topic

http://i.imgur.com/Lw9oJbz.png
Pixelbyte
Prestige Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1158

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Vesper on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 pm

I don't recall you saying you would return, but it's whatever. +1

Member pool is small at the moment; whether you get accepted or not probably won't change the activity here anyways.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Kamui on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:06 am

I am actually quite surprised that you still bothered to apply.
Even after facing technical problem(s) in the forums you still applied.
Even after knowing the current state of the clan you still applied.
Honestly speaking I do not expect anyone to apply for the clan if they experienced problem after problem by just applying
But wow you still applied. Your very determined to join GeNo and I don't mind seeing you back with us. You probably know my vote by now.
Spoiler:

You actually proved my expectations wrong and im quite happy for that. I do hope you may enjoy your stay if you get accepted.
Goodluck on the voting phase!~ but then I don't think your gonna need it since this was really well done!

Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Recorder
Points* : 130

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Zemai on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 pm

+1
Pretty much everything above sums up my vote lmao.
Zemai
Non-Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : -51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Chrose on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Application accepted.

Applicant has reached sufficient votes to qualify for trial membership.
Chrose
Non-Member

IGN : iLioNz
Points* : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: