Frank Ballsack
Super Succ
Tempahh

3. How long have you played PB2? Since late 2011/Early 2012

4a. Kills Count:  43 059

4b. Deaths Count: 31 693

5. Are you currently in a clan? No

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? Platinum

6b. Why did you join those clans? I created Platinum to give myself a last try to create a clan that would come out successfully, to see if I still got it.

7. Why did you leave GeNo? The reason I left GeNo is simple. I didn't like the general atmosphere in the clan and the knowledge  that some members have changed to the worse. GeNo's been a great time, but the longer I was in, the more negative sides popped up. Also I wanted to create a clan, which I predicted to die after a few weeks, in the hope to have the old feeling like back in 2013 with SET.

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to join back, because after the "break" I took and the failure of my clan I decided to come back. Sure, you can say "Oh he left geno and failed so he comes back because he views us as his backup". But that is wrong. At the day I left, I told those I texted with, I'd come back anyways, since I kinda foreseen the future of my clan (which doesn't mean I've put my upmost effort into it anyways) and I'd miss the Clan anyways. Now in Platinum it happened, that, while I was absent, YRN wanted to merge with us. of course I was against, I really dislike YRN. You knowing that, I ask you: Which clans, which I could theoretically join, provide the same professionality as GeNo when a.) I would never join BoZ because I already applied 7 times and b.) I really dislike YRN? There are none other clans. After all it's been a great time in GeNo and I want to experience the same again. If not, It'll be okay. I surely won't leave GeNo again.
[Critical] What would you contribute this
time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? Tbh, i think nothing. I left because I was uncomfortable with the clans' atmosphere etc, not because I was incapable of doing things that I was supposed to do. But I learned within those months, so I'd say I've become a bit more experiended.

[Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?

Good behavior: I created the website(what a waste of time) and I had some good time in Purps DM's.
Bad behavior: Fucking around as Mingo whilst he was recording. I took a fake account and pretended to be him.

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Deutschland

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):
Spratt
Unofficial Member

IGN : Tempahh
Points* : 280

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: iDomino *1

Postby Fitalion on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:37 pm

APPLICATION DENIED

I think you skipped some questions.. maybe Q#13-21?

Reapply on 25-9-2017, if you wish to
Fitalion
Prestige Member

IGN : Fitalion
Points* : 169

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: iDomino *1

Postby Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top