Guide #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Guide #2

Post by Guide on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=guide&id=1459703

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: ZeroG1999 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=zerog1999&id=374976

3. How long have you played PB2?: 5+ years

4. Kills Count: 204 (201 kills to rate maps)

5. Deaths Count: 185

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before? Death Dealers [ DD ]

7b. Why did you join those clans? Sister like figure Towku was the leader of it and asked me to join cause of skills or something so I said yes.

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? No idea, was in DD for less than 2 month the clan died for some reason and just fell apart like bread in water after a few days.

8. How did you find the forums? Googled “genocide forums pb2” and it was the first link.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Really unsure. I knew Aya for a while but I don’t really know much about her or at least I can’t remember.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? I wish to better my communication skills a bit, learn a bit more about games other than the mainstream games and pb2, and I also wanna find a bit of fun in pb2.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? Can use me like a tool, make maps or do anything that involves pb. I’m also a quick learner thanks to my visual copying learning style so if you need a partner in a game I can quickly learn how to play but I don’t think I’ll pass moderate player skill level.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? Y’all really need to change up the wording on this but I remember that it was supposed to refer to clan members. I believe a good clan member would help out other clan members when possible, try to be active on the forum and chat, and also try to better themselves for personal reasons and for the clan. A bad clan member would disrespect others and the rules, bring the clan down in the public’s eye and on any goal they’re trying to achieve, and they just wouldn’t care.

13. Current country/state of residence: USA

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): !Guide#4477

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I will be active on the forums when needed as a rep and on the chat I’ll read and try to comment on it but I usually end up killing chats when I talk.

16. What server do you usually play in? Like to play in wash till it was killed sometimes play on the Euro server but it’s empty most of the time so I ten to go to cali.

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Nope

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yep

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Unofficial Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes

21. Extra comments/questions: None currently
Guide
Unofficial Member

IGN : Guide
Points* : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Guide #2

Post by Xemonis on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:44 am

Questioning Phase has begun

I like your answer to question #10 but I would like you to elaborate on what you mean by communication skills.
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 6039

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Crystal on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 am

Dun worry I kill chats whenever I talk as well.
What would you do if the clan/chat/forum went inactive?
Also why join us when you can improve your communication skills somewhere else, you could join a clan like BoZ to learn new games?
All in all, this is a pretty decent application and I don't see any issue if you end up joining our clan
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guide on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 am

Xemonis wrote:Questioning Phase has begun

I like your answer to question #10 but I would like you to elaborate on what you mean by communication skills.
I mean communicating with people in a social sort of environment I have a job that deals with consumer service and I’ve had the job for a while ad it’s kinda hard for me to communicate with the customers with things that aren’t task related. I’m told by my family a lot that I’m antisocial and I once asked my parents if I was autistic and they said I might be which could’ve been a joke but I’m not really sure. Had the communication problem since I was born I didn’t really talk till I was 2 and from that age to about age 14 I took everything literal and still kinda do but I improved a bit.
Pimp Crystal wrote:Dun worry I kill chats whenever I talk as well.
What would you do if the clan/chat/forum went inactive?
Also why join us when you can improve your communication skills somewhere else, you could join a clan like BoZ to learn new games?
All in all, this is a pretty decent application and I don't see any issue if you end up joining our clan
If the clan went fully inactive I'd just wait till a leader announced that the clan was being disbanded. I don't really have a problem with staying in the clan and trying to be active so I see no reason to leave, but I should help it become active somehow but I’m unsure how.
I have been trying to improve my communication skills elsewhere for a few years now but it seems that it’s easier to express myself online so I wanna start there and then move on to other areas like video chat and face to face communication but the last 2 don’t have to apply to the clan.
I don’t know much about Boz or how to reach them. Haven’t seen many of their clan tags around nowadays and I was never really involved with clans at the start of playing pb2 I was only focused on playing rocket matches and saws.
Guide
Unofficial Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Seeing as how you got so much negative feedback on your last application, don't you feel a bit turned off by the clan?

Why are you applying for a second time?

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28652 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guide on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Vesper wrote:Seeing as how you got so much negative feedback on your last application, don't you feel a bit turned off by the clan?

Why are you applying for a second time?
Don't really see while I should be. Can't really dislike anyone or anything unless my body just doesn't react to them correctly. This part of me is really nonchalant and stoic about most things.
I'm applying a second time because I said I would. When I say I'm going to do something I do it, keep any promise I make and don't make any I can't keep. Also I kinda feel like I might be able to make it this time for some odd reason.
Guide
Unofficial Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

+1

My vote stands from your last application. You will either prove or disprove the authenticity of your words during the span of your unofficial membership.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guide on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:35 am

Seems I'm going to get declined due to a lack of active forum members. Ain't that funny
Guide
Unofficial Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:54 am

We need some fresh blood.

+1

CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 412

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reloaded on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:31 am

+1, need more active people
Reloaded
Non-Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Crystal on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:43 pm

I legit feel as if the only reason I'm voting +1 is because we need active people.
Hence for this main reason, Im voting +1.
Better be worth it.
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:34 pm

You've shown some dedication re-applying here, let's see if you'll stick around.

+1
Lulu
Prestige Member

IGN : iLioNz
Points* : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zemai on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 am

Not gonna lie, I know nothing about you. But since everyone else has given you a chance because of inactivity issues I may as well hop on the bandwagon. +1
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : -21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freelancer on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 am

+1 from me I like your application overall. Everybody deserves a chance.
Freelancer
Official Member

IGN : Black Sapphire
Points* : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Testing Phase Begins.

Contact a tester on Discord and get your tests done.

You can find a list of testers here.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Guide passed his test and now has unofficial membership within the clan.

Application Accepted.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top