Kneelfrox #2 [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kneelfrox #2 [Accepted]

Postby Kneelfrox on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:07 am

1. What is your username on discord/forums?
Discord:
Kneelfrox#8827
Forums:
2. Were you punished on chat or forums? On discord, i violated some basic laws and got muted for 5 days. And another mute for an hour.

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur? I cannot be specific in this because i don't completely remember the time. I reckon it was October 2016.

3. [Critical] Describe your issue. I got banned by Carla due to multi-clanning and yes it is true that i multi-clan with this so-called clan named God, This clan is founded by my friend named Coolz or aka Coolzmaster. He asked me for help on his forums since he doesn't know how to make and organize a forum so i lend him a hand. I sworn to myself that i won't tell any official members of geno regarding this matter because i know i will get banned in no time. Since he's my friend since 2013 i can't refuse. I helped him with his forum by also asking for help in this [url=help.forumotion.com]site[/url], Unfortunately, a prestige caught me asking for help. The prestige member was carla. I got caught, I knew it because she confronted me and told me that she will be putting my name in the DSL due to multi-clanning. I was able to express my thoughts regarding this accusation after that she blocked me and kicked me out of the server. I didn't message any of the members or prestige nor tugz because i feel guilty. I attempted to talk to tugz regarding my ban but she seems to be absolutely inactive. It's been 3 weeks since i message Tugz but i don't receive any feedbacks from her. That's why i messaged captainsolo to create me my very first ban appeal . I assumed that the topic will be only exclusive for members-only, also, my activty dropped down that time so i wasn't able to visit the forums. Earlier, i visited the geno forums and i was shook because i can see my appeal as a non-member, so i quickly open the topic. It's really downgrade to see some people against me, but i'm also delighted because of some people keep defending me and want me to get un-banned, I wasn't able to defend and explain explicitly thyself from those accusations and hearsays. I'm ready to answer everything with honesty.

Oh here's an additional thing. Some of you says i kept on leaving and joining geno. I left geno tons of times because i'm joining some clans. It's not true, you know my reasons why i left geno. If you have a proof that i joined a clan after i left GeNo and left that clan and joined back to geno, please comment it bellow and let me explain.

4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)? Yes i feel guilty.

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment? I deserved it.

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses? None.

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case? No.

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure? Okay, this question. I don't know if she did the right thing putting me in the DSL instantly and kicking me out of the server. I told her to screenshot our conversation but i don't know if she made a topic regarding it.

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case? Absolutely.
Spoiler:
Hey, it'll be awesome if only the witnesses and the members will be the only one to comment on my thread. I've seen a guy that won't be named commented on my first ban appeal that doesn't make sense and just trying to get my appeal rejected, Thanks once again for your time.
Kneelfrox
Non-Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kneelfrox #2 [Accepted]

Postby Vesper on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:08 am

In fact, I was the one that saw you asking for help on the English support forum, not Carla. I simply relayed the topic link to her after I replied to your thread.

I vaguely remember visiting your "GoD" forum and it did look really suspicious, since you were listed as a clan leader there. However, it's been about a year since that happened, so I think that's plenty of time to realize you made a mistake somewhere.

What's the deal with you and Impact?

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Kneelfrox on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:37 am

Yes, i was a leader in God clan.
@Vesper wrote:What's the deal with you and Impact?

Impact clan was originally founded by Ultimas, I've been in that clan for almost 1 month. Almost a week after getting in i received a promotion to prestige, on that time i took my position seriously. But I've realized that pb2's indolence affects our clan, In other words no one's joining. Well that was not a problem for me and I still stayed on the clan since we gained 5+ members. After few weeks Ultimas have been acting immature and ignorant on that time. He wants to disband the clan just to join GeNo but i disagree, I just don't want to throw 2 weeks of hardworks, most likely i'm the one who made the impact forums and organized their discord.  After that i met this guy named GZ55, a mature and pretty descent guy. After a month I decided to leave the clan and transferred leadership to GZ55 because i will make a ban appeal in geno. So this is differennt from disbanding the clan so in other words i won't throw  away my hardworks, so yeah unfortunately my appeal got rejected, it's also my fault though i didn't reply on the members' accusations.

Impact is now called Platinum clan, Platinum clan was founded by iDomino And Aurez, currently leading with Theta-Sigma aka Cygnus along with them. How did it happen? GZ55 and Ultimas agreed to merge with Platinum clan. I'm not in their clan.
Kneelfrox
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Pimp Crystal on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Ok so you were requesting for help on your english forum and whatnot.
So far it seems, innocent enough.
However, you then proceed to multi clan and what not.Basically showing your not loyal.
Frankly I really don't think you'll win this case
(though I dont know too much about this issue so uhh ye.)
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1133

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Reiss on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:53 am

i dont know why you have the balls to make this appeal when youre still breaking very basic rules on Discord chat.
Reiss
Official Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Points* : 977

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Kneelfrox on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 am

Purple, I do have balls to make this thread because i'm not keeping on violating the rules, it happened a month ago so. Although i didn't know such rule exists.
Kneelfrox
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Vesper on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Appeal accepted.

You've been taken off the DSL.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top