Matei1 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Matei1 #1

Post by GooodZ on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:07 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=matei1&id=1603270

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: i do have 2 more but i forgot the name and password

3. How long have you played PB2?: 10 mounths

4. Kills Count:3626

5. Deaths Count:2312

6. Are you currently in a clan? no

7a. What clans have you been in before? IGodz my clan

7b. Why did you join those clans? i wanted a clan and i made one

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? 1/15/2017

8. How did you find the forums? there was no forum on that clan / if you say about this forum i got it from mingo1

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:Mingo1

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?to make new friends

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?i want to make GeNo more popular

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?a good player is not saying noob or insulting somebody/a bad player he thinks that hes a pro and insults everybody .

13. Current country/state of residence: Romanian Halaucesti

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):I am not using discord

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?everyday

16. What server do you usually play in?Usa california

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:not yet

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?yes i can

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member?for member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?yes

21. Extra comments/questions:
GooodZ
Non-Member

IGN : Matei1
Points* : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Matei1 #1

Post by Kamui on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:23 am

Questioning Phase Begins

Why exactly do you want to join GeNo?
I mean you make friends even outside of GeNo.

What can you contribute?..
Popularity I don't really think GeNo needs it.
So what can you contribute in terms of a special Skill?

Do you expect other GeNo members to be friendly too?
If so what makes you think that.
Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Recorder
Points* : 226

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:06 am

GeNo doesn't care about popularity as of now, so you can't contribute anything to the clan that we want or need. And you don't use Discord, so I highly doubt that you'll be able "make friends" here.

And honestly, you can make new friends by joining a Pb2 match. Alone, it's not a good reason to want to join a clan.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28652 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Crystal on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:22 am

Matei wrote:11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?i want to make GeNo more popular
I'm going to be honest here bud and I have to say that we kind of already ARE a popular clan so if that's your only reason for joining us, why choose US in particular, an already renowned clan instead of a smaller clan and to try and make them famous?
Is there anything else you want to possibly contribute to us?

Did you learn anything from founding your own clan and if so, what is it that you've learned and how can it be of use for us?

Matei wrote:[Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?to make new friends
It's not the worst reason I've seen in applicants but it definitely could be more detailed.Are you sure that's your only reason or is it because we're famous and you might want to be famous(I want to be famous too lol)Is there any other reasons besides making new friends that you want to join us and if so, what are they?

Which is more important, skill or attitude?
matei wrote:15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?everyday
Can you be a bit more specific with that question because "everyday" is a vague answer and we kind of want to know stuff like how many days in a week and etc..So can you please specify just how much you'll be active on the forums and chat please?

Your applicant seems poorly made and it's just not very well made and not that detailed in my opinion.Maybe if you've taken the time to make your application more detailed things might be different.Your reasons for joining us are weak in my opinion and if they are your true reasons then you might as well join another famous clan like YrN or BoZ cuz you can make new friends there and you can make them more famous.I hope that you can elaborate more on your application during the questioning phase.Good luck on your application!

If this seems like a lot of questions to you then I apologize but please try to answer my all of my questions sooner or later.
As I've said before, good luck trying to get in GeNo!
cheers
Dammit Vesper stop stealing my questions! Evil or Very Mad
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1082

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GooodZ on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:35 am

Kamui wrote:Questioning Phase Begins

Why exactly do you want to join GeNo?
I mean you make friends even outside of GeNo.

What can you contribute?..
Popularity I don't really think GeNo needs it.
So what can you contribute in terms of a special Skill?

Do you expect other GeNo members to be friendly too?
If so what makes you think that.

1. i want to join to be a better player not for just friends.

2.Some pepole think GeNo is stupid or no one wil join GeNo again that what i mean.

3. some no but some yes and thats ok if they are not friendly.
GooodZ
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GooodZ on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 am

Vesper wrote:GeNo doesn't care about popularity as of now, so you can't contribute anything to the clan that we want or need. And you don't use Discord, so I highly doubt that you'll be able "make friends" here.

And honestly, you can make new friends by joining a Pb2 match. Alone, it's not a good reason to want to join a clan.

Some pepole think GeNo is stupid or no one wil join GeNo again that what i mean

i will use discord in 1 dat but i dont now when .
GooodZ
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GooodZ on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:44 am

Think Modeion wrote:
Matei wrote:11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?i want to make GeNo more popular
I'm going to be honest here bud and I have to say that we kind of already ARE a popular clan so if that's your only reason for joining us, why choose US in particular, an already renowned clan instead of a smaller clan and to try and make them famous?
Is there anything else you want to possibly contribute to us?

Did you learn anything from founding your own clan and if so, what is it that you've learned and how can it be of use for us?

Matei wrote:[Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?to make new friends
It's not the worst reason I've seen in applicants but it definitely could be more detailed.Are you sure that's your only reason or is it because we're famous and you might want to be famous(I want to be famous too lol)Is there any other reasons besides making new friends that you want to join us and if so, what are they?

Which is more important, skill or attitude?
matei wrote:15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?everyday
Can you be a bit more specific with that question because "everyday" is a vague answer and we kind of want to know stuff like how many days in a week and etc..So can you please specify just how much you'll be active on the forums and chat please?

Your applicant seems poorly made and it's just not very well made and not that detailed in my opinion.Maybe if you've taken the time to make your application more detailed things might be different.Your reasons for joining us are weak in my opinion and if they are your true reasons then you might as well join another famous clan like YrN or BoZ cuz you can make new friends there and you can make them more famous.I hope that you can elaborate more on your application during the questioning phase.Good luck on your application!

If this seems like a lot of questions to you then I apologize but please try to answer my all of my questions sooner or later.
As I've said before, good luck trying to get in GeNo!
cheers
Dammit Vesper stop stealing my questions! Evil or Very Mad

1.not just that to bring some old member back.

2. To have fun exploring new games, and reuniting with old memories.

3.From 10 to 14 /11 to 15 / 12 to 15
GooodZ
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Crystal on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 am

Thanks for answering all of our questions but please refrain from triple posting.Just answer all of the questions next time in one post.Thank you!
matei wrote:3.From 10 to 14 /11 to 15 / 12 to 15
Seeing how you have a 15 I think you're talking about the millatery style system where it has stuff like 22:00.
So if I translate it, you'll be active for 10 AM to 2 PM and 11AM to 3 PM and 12PM to 3 PM am I right?
matei wrote:2. To have fun exploring new games, and reuniting with old memories.
Okay I suppose you can learn some new games like Osu by joining us but what memories are you talking about that you can reunite?
matei wrote:1.not just that to bring some old member back.
As Tburn has told you, this isn't something that we in a clan need seeing how we've survived for years with old members being inactive and never coming back so I honestly don't think you have anything that can help us as a clan so far.
matei wrote:3. some no but some yes and thats ok if they are not friendly.

Well it's nice to see you're realistic but what if things are below your expectations?Will you be fed up you didn't make any friends and just leave to some other clan that's more friendly?
matei wrote:2.Some pepole think GeNo is stupid or no one wil join GeNo again that what i mean.
While I have seen people say GeNo is stupid and I will admit it's useful getting people to not think like that, its a skill that we barely need to be honest.For us, activeness, respect and all that are way more useful and I'm wondering if you can contribute those types of skills for us.
matei wrote:1. i want to join to be a better player not for just friends.
Sure you could be a better player if you join us but you can be a better player even without a clan just by practice and practice.If you want to join a clan for that reason, you might as well join a clan like RAT seeing they focus and dedicate themselves to pb2.I hope you're not disappointed when I tell you that we're not really a pb2 clan anymore.Nowadays, we're like a gaming community and we don't really play pb2 that often.With all that stuff out of the way, would you still join us and if so, why?
Last question, seeing from your poor grammer and capitilization, is english a second language for you?
All in all, your responses combined with your application are extremely weak in my opinion.You should improve your responses if I were you and what not.Good luck getting in GeNo.
cheers
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamui on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 am

Do you have any sort of Special Skill or a talent which can actually help the clan? as in anything.
Do take Note I will not consider "bringing new members" or "bringing popularity" as contributions.

Popular or not, we don't really mind if we don't get applicants.
A regular GeNo member can just put on the clan tag, play a few matches and somehow make it popular.
If people think GeNo is stupid, Then let them be. Its their opinion.
If they don't wanna join the clan if its stupid. Then let them be.
We don't want members who think its stupid to be in GeNo.
Because if they join GeNo then their the ones stupid.
I will never consider bringing "Popularity" as a contribution to the clan.

What made you apply to GeNo all of the sudden?
Are you just a fan of mingo? Did you actually play with Legitimate GeNo members in game??
Please try to explain.

Just to bump the other questions which were not answered
or not explained well.

Which do you value the most?
Skill or Attitude?

Please explain your answer.

Why not join other clans? such as BoZ, YRN, USF, RAT ,etc..
I am pretty sure some may be better than GeNo in some ways
So why pick GeNo out of all of them?

Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Recorder
Points* : 226

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GooodZ on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:44 am

Think Modeion wrote:Thanks for answering all of our questions but please refrain from triple posting.Just answer all of the questions next time in one post.Thank you!
matei wrote:3.From 10 to 14 /11 to 15 / 12 to 15
Seeing how you have a 15 I think you're talking about the millatery style system where it has stuff like 22:00.
So if I translate it, you'll be active for 10 AM to 2 PM and 11AM to 3 PM and 12PM to 3 PM am I right?
matei wrote:2. To have fun exploring new games, and reuniting with old memories.
Okay I suppose you can learn some new games like Osu by joining us but what memories are you talking about that you can reunite?
matei wrote:1.not just that to bring some old member back.
As Tburn has told you, this isn't something that we in a clan need seeing how we've survived for years with old members being inactive and never coming back so I honestly don't think you have anything that can help us as a clan so far.
matei wrote:3. some no but some yes and thats ok if they are not friendly.

Well it's nice to see you're realistic but what if things are below your expectations?Will you be fed up you didn't make any friends and just leave to some other clan that's more friendly?
matei wrote:2.Some pepole think GeNo is stupid or no one wil join GeNo again that what i mean.
While I have seen people say GeNo is stupid and I will admit it's useful getting people to not think like that, its a skill that we barely need to be honest.For us, activeness, respect and all that are way more useful and I'm wondering if you can contribute those types of skills for us.
matei wrote:1. i want to join to be a better player not for just friends.
Sure you could be a better player if you join us but you can be a better player even without a clan just by practice and practice.If you want to join a clan for that reason, you might as well join a clan like RAT seeing they focus and dedicate themselves to pb2.I hope you're not disappointed when I tell you that we're not really a pb2 clan anymore.Nowadays, we're like a gaming community and we don't really play pb2 that often.With all that stuff out of the way, would you still join us and if so, why?
Last question, seeing from your poor grammer and capitilization, is english a second language for you?
All in all, your responses combined with your application are extremely weak in my opinion.You should improve your responses if I were you and what not.Good luck getting in GeNo.
cheers

1.correct

2.i was playing with my friends and we had fun that is what i mean

3.I will not leave the clan.

4.I will help with some maps ideas . if its good

5.i will bring some game stratagys for pb2.

I will still join GeNo if is a gaming community .

English is a second language for me.
GooodZ
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GooodZ on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:04 am

Kamui wrote:
Do you have any sort of Special Skill or a talent which can actually help the clan? as in anything.
Do take Note I will not consider "bringing new members" or "bringing popularity" as contributions.

Popular or not, we don't really mind if we don't get applicants.
A regular GeNo member can just put on the clan tag, play a few matches and somehow make it popular.
If people think GeNo is stupid, Then let them be. Its their opinion.
If they don't wanna join the clan if its stupid. Then let them be.
We don't want members who think its stupid to be in GeNo.
Because if they join GeNo then their the ones stupid.
I will never consider bringing "Popularity" as a contribution to the clan.

What made you apply to GeNo all of the sudden?
Are you just a fan of mingo? Did you actually play with Legitimate GeNo members in game??
Please try to explain.

Just to bump the other questions which were not answered
or not explained well.

Which do you value the most?
Skill or Attitude?

Please explain your answer.

Why not join other clans? such as BoZ, YRN, USF, RAT ,etc..
I am pretty sure some may be better than GeNo in some ways
So why pick GeNo out of all of them?

1.I have some map ideas and stratagys

2.yes i am a fan and i played with captainSolo

3.For me is skill being good with a weapon and with swords

4.I'm looking for a clan that I can enjoy for a long time . I want a clan that has people I know and can chill with when necessary. And i chose GeNo .
GooodZ
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimp Crystal on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:30 pm

matei wrote:3.For me is skill being good with a weapon and with swords
So you prefer being like the superstar of this game and being a douche to everyone and etc. or being a noob and having a good attitude is basically what we're trying to ask here.Which do you prefer?
Matei wrote:4.I'm looking for a clan that I can enjoy for a long time . I want a clan that has people I know and can chill with when necessary. And i chose GeNo .
As I've said before, with those reasons you can join some other clan like Boz if you want to chill.All in all, that answer to the question was extremely poor in my opinion and it doesn't differentiates us from some other clan since you can chill in any clan.
Matei wrote:1.I have some map ideas and stratagys
Sure some new maps would be nice but those kind of stuff isn't what we really need as of now.Sure that might be your special skill but I just don't think we need it right now.Is there any other skill that you can contribute or just something that we need?

So if English is your second language then I guess it explains a few things.Just to let you know that we all use English when talking and communicating so that might make it difficult for you to communicate with everyone.How will you solve that issue?

Matei wrote:5.i will bring some game stratagys for pb2.
That kind of stuff may have been useful 2-3 years ago when we actually WAS a pb2 clan but nowadays we don't need that kind of stuff.I've said this many times but we just don't really need it as of now.Besides, you didn't really understand my question in my opinion,Can you contribute stuff like innovative ideas and suggestions and etc..Be honest.

With all the questions out of the way, I must applaud you on your perseverance and determination to join GeNo even with English as a second language so good luck getting in GeNo.
cheers
Pimp Crystal
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:45 am

Application will be frozen for 4 more days. If Matei doesn't reply by then, this will be denied.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28652 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 am

Denied. Apply when you come around, but you have to wait a week. 6th of September.
Eagle
Non-Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 749

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: