Fxsh #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Fxsh #1

Post by .:Fxsh:. on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:29 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=fxsh&id=1666811

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: xoutlawbynamesx/http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xoutlawbynamesx&id=1295017

3. How long have you played PB2?: 2012

4. Kills Count: 108

5. Deaths Count: 88

6. Are you currently in a clan? Yes

7a. What clans have you been in before? Sbc, SoD, Crazy

7b. Why did you join those clans? I joined the clans to help them out

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? I left sbc since 2013, i left crazy since 2016, i am still in SoD

8. How did you find the forums? Mingo1 gave me the link to sign up to GeNo

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Mingo1, Deadlycheetah

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? I thought about it and i realized its time to become a pro player on pb2 and GeNo was my option because they are dominating pb2

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? I could help recruit people and give them a good understanding of the clan GeNocide

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? A good player doesnt get mad at friends and shut them down and rage, a bad player rage quits and dies all the time

13. Current country/state of residence: Monroe, Louisiana

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): fishgame#3515

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Active mostly on weekends because of school

16. What server do you usually play in? California

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?
Yes Sir
19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes

21. Extra comments/questions: I will be a good member to the clan i will not cheat, do anything bad and respect all even outside of the clan.
.:Fxsh:.
Non-Member

IGN : Fxsh
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Fxsh #1

Post by Vesper on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Application Denied.

@.:Fxsh:. wrote:6. Are you currently in a clan? Yes

Apply back in a week.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28197 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 2959

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum