The Unstopable Kid #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=the%20unstopable%20kid

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:No

3. How long have you played PB2?:Above 4 Years

4. Kills Count:905

5. Deaths Count:1305

6. Are you currently in a clan?No

7a. What clans have you been in before?No

7b. Why did you join those clans?No Clans Joined Earlier

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?Never Have I Joined

8. How did you find the forums?As GeNo is  very popular. I bet that there was a website.[Honest.]

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:No

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?I had always wanted to join a clan and unite with people around the world. As GeNo members are very friendly, I also wanna have fun with the members in the game.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?Things which can decide the destiny of GeNo. I will also try my level best to keep the clan going

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?The Player who uses his maximum skills and is not very rude with the users in the game. He appreciates good players from his heart. The Bad Player? Exactly the Opposite....

13. Current country/state of residence:Bahrain

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):The Unstopable KId

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?Very Much Online. Will reply to every message recieved

16. What server do you usually play in?California

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:No

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?Yes, I Do

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member?Unoffical Membership

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?To be honest, I am not confident in everything I have read yet I have read it.

21. Extra comments/questions:No...
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by CaptainSolo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Questioning Phase begins.

First of all, are you sure you never joined a clan within 4 years and you have only 905 kills? 

Is there any other reason that made you apply for GeNo, other than that we are popular.




avatar
CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Posts : 483
Points* : 405
Join Date : 2016-06-03
Age : 15
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 pm

@CaptainSolo wrote:Questioning Phase begins.

First of all, are you sure you never joined a clan within 4 years and you have only 905 kills? 

Is there any other reason that made you apply for GeNo, other than that we are popular.

Yes, I want to join a clan where everyone can unite together and help the clan grow, as far as i know you also hold on together to make the clan grow.


Yes I have only 905 kills, ihad a 749 before but then to make myself I had played to make it 905
[I had played with a member of GeNo, He might be fake though IDK, (GeNo Zem) was his username 
(Truly Sorry for the past confusion)
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by CaptainSolo on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Okay, good. Zemai is a real Member.

Please, write everything in one post. Do NOT double post or more. Just try explaining us everything within one post. I've merged your posts.

Good luck.




avatar
CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Posts : 483
Points* : 405
Join Date : 2016-06-03
Age : 15
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by Pixelbyte on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:08 pm

User ID checks out (611403, around 2011-2012 but I could be wrong)
What exactly can you contribute to "The Destiny of GeNo" ?
We still never "fixed/changed" question 12 (in my opinion), can you answer this question: "What builds up good character in an individual? What could make said individual have bad character?" (Please note that the question provided is not an official question of the GeNociDe Application Template, but its rather a personal question)
In question 14, you forgot to state your Discord ID Tag, It is a number that is required to send you a friend request if you currently aren't inside of the GeNo discord chat.
For Question 10, we don't play PB2 that much, or at all really. What you're applying for isn't just a PB2 clan anymore, its more of a community you're joining, that connects with eachother in the discord chat.
For question 20, you didn't have to read the manual, you just have to acknowledge it's existence. (I could be wrong about this, but thats the type of vibe i'm getting from the question)
Just curious, what is your usual ping in California server?
You didn't answer question 8 correctly, but that doesn't really matter because that question is practically useless.
Why do you have not even one thousand kills, despite being here for four years?
Well, time to ask the usual.
What would you do if most of genocide got inactive? would you stay or leave?
If you started getting into drama with other members and you know it isn't your fault, what do you do about it? (contact a prestige member, try to deal with it yourself, etc)
How exactly can you reply to an application if you are accepted? Do you believe you could handle such responsibility?
Do you believe you could suggest any ideas that might benefit GeNociDe?
How can we be sure that you aren't lying on your application/you are trustable about stuff such as your activity on chat and forums?

Okay, that's about it for me. You don't really have to answer my questions because they aren't exactly the type you would ask an applicant, but good luck anyways~!


Last edited by Pixelbyte on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a question)
avatar
Pixelbyte
Tournament Winner

IGN : Pixelbyte
Posts : 891
Points* : 1036
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:51 am

I can contribute reputation and control within members.
I had answered the "good" question.
A bad player was mentioned as the opposite as he will be using profanity, insults players and clan members ,will boast and won't listen to his higher members.
The Unstopable Kid#6914
200-300 is my usual ping(Sometimes I have a slow connection)
When I joined pb2 I was basically 10 so I did not insist on join deathmatches
Slowly did I get to know pb2 is fun with approved deathmatches.
I will always stay no matter what.
I will deal with it myself and not cause trouble.
Yes, Yes I do.
And yes I know ideas to suggest to improve Genocide.
I will never lie on behalf of anything and I swear on God I will never let the clan down.

Thanks:)
The Unstopable Kid


Last edited by the unstopable kid on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to insert commas, Found the discord chat ID.)
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 am

Is The Questioning Phase Over?[anxious cuz i didnt get more questions lately]
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by Zemai on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:24 am

@the unstopable kid wrote:11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?Things which can decide the destiny of GeNo. I will also try my level best to keep the clan going
I'm a bit confused as to what you mean when you say decide the destiny of GeNo. Could you elaborate on that a bit more? For example any specific things you can do which can help the clan.

@the unstopable kid wrote:12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?The Player who uses his maximum skills and is not very rude with the users in the game. He appreciates good players from his heart. The Bad Player? Exactly the Opposite....
Not blaming you since from observing past applicants it seems we are more at fault for the "inaccuracy" to the answers of this question. Albeit confusing the question is supposed to be asking what qualities define a good and bad person, rather than a good and bad player. Could you give me an answer to the question in this context?

@the unstopable kid wrote:15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?Very Much Online. Will reply to every message recieved
I think this question is geared more towards asking how many days of the week/hours of the day you will be active.

Good luck!

---
@Pixelbyte wrote:You didn't answer question 8 correctly, but that doesn't really matter because that question is practically useless.
I think hes saying he guessed we had a site or forum, so he searched for it.
avatar
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Posts : 18
Points* : 24
Join Date : 2017-06-15

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 am

@Zemai wrote:
@the unstopable kid wrote:11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?Things which can decide the destiny of GeNo. I will also try my level best to keep the clan going

I'm a bit confused as to what you mean when you say decide the destiny of GeNo. Could you elaborate on that a bit more? For example any specific things you can do which can help the clan.
What I said is in the form of an expression.
I indirectly mentioned the things I can do to help the clan.

@Zemai wrote:
@the unstopable kid wrote:12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?The Player who uses his maximum skills and is not very rude with the users in the game. He appreciates good players from his heart. The Bad Player? Exactly the Opposite....

Not blaming you since from observing past applicants it seems we are more at fault for the "inaccuracy" to the answers of this question. Albeit confusing the question is supposed to be asking what qualities define a good and bad person, rather than a good and bad player. Could you give me an answer to the question in this context?
Its the kindness, helpful attitude, and appreciative mind that defines a good person.
As you see when I was at a level of confusion on how to post application Reiss helped me clear the doubts. That defines that he/she is a good person

The bad person is the wont with the rude mind, boastful attitude and the reason to curse everyone the moment they meet

@Zemai wrote:
@the unstopable kid wrote:15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?Very Much Online. Will reply to every message recieved

I think this question is geared more towards asking how many days of the week/hours of the day you will be active.
I will be active like 5 out of 7 days a week and a couple of hours each day that im active, and in the following 2 weeks it might be low as im travelling.

@Zemai wrote:
@Pixelbyte wrote:You didn't answer question 8 correctly, but that doesn't really matter because that question is practically useless.

I think hes saying he guessed we had a site or forum, so he searched for it.
Uh..Yeah


Last edited by Reiss on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the quotes, which initially mixed zemai's comments into the applicant's)
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by Reiss on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 am

Voting Phase begins




rip trooma 2k16:
avatar
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Posts : 749
Points* : 959
Join Date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by CaptainSolo on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:52 am

First of all, it's your first application, it's normal that you asked questions like "Did the Questioning Phase end?", while you should know the topic will be changed and one of the Prestige Members will announce it ended and Voting Phase started.

Second of all, your answers to our questions weren't as detailed as I like seeing them, same goes with the answers in your Application. It isn't really a thing if the question looks bigger then the answer, but once again, that's normal, it's your first application.

Third and last, I don't think you read everything in the Applications section. Just a suggestion, when I was an applicant I read everything in the Applications section, just because I wanted to make sure I know how to answer everything. I read the other Applications, the suggestions and other stuff given from the Prestige Members and Veterans nowdays. Just if you do the same thing you will answer more detailed and just better.

As of now, my vote is -1, because of lack of effort.







avatar
CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Posts : 483
Points* : 405
Join Date : 2016-06-03
Age : 15
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by Vesper on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:05 am

You want to join but there's no one you know in the clan. In my opinion, things definitely wouldn't bode well for you if you joined right now. In the event that you get denied, I suggest you get to know some people before you reapply. Just a helpful reminder.

-1




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28197 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Posts : 1810
Points* : 2959
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : Formerly West Baltimore

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:19 am

@CaptainSolo wrote:First of all, it's your first application, it's normal that you asked questions like "Did the Questioning Phase end?", while you should know the topic will be changed and one of the Prestige Members will announce it ended and Voting Phase started.

Second of all, your answers to our questions weren't as detailed as I like seeing them, same goes with the answers in your Application. It isn't really a thing if the question looks bigger then the answer, but once again, that's normal, it's your first application.

Third and last, I don't think you read everything in the Applications section. Just a suggestion, when I was an applicant I read everything in the Applications section, just because I wanted to make sure I know how to answer everything. I read the other Applications, the suggestions and other stuff given from the Prestige Members and Veterans nowdays. Just if you do the same thing you will answer more detailed and just better.

As of now, my vote is -1, because of lack of effort.



@the unstopable kid wrote:Sorry CaptainSolo if my answers were not clearly defined to you, I will improve it next time.
I had read the way the application goes late, so that is the reason i asked whether the questioning phase was over, forgive me.
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by the unstopable kid on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 am

@Vesper wrote:You want to join but there's no one you know in the clan. In my opinion, things definitely wouldn't bode well for you if you joined right now. In the event that you get denied, I suggest you get to know some people before you reapply. Just a helpful reminder.

-1
@the unstopable kid wrote:I actually dont know members very personally in this clan. If you are asking whether I had chat with them or I have played with them, Yes I have.
avatar
the unstopable kid
Non-Member

IGN : the unstopable kid
Posts : 8
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by 79THUSAN on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 am

Please refrain from double posting.
I don't think not knowing any members is the big issue here so I honestly think Vesper could have done better with his reasons to vote.
However, the issue here is the fact that your replies are very vague and hard to understand in my opinion.I have a feeling english is your second language so correct me if I'm wrong.Anyways, it's not that hard to make your replies more clearer and I think that you could of done a much better job on making your application clearer and easier to understand.I hope the next time you apply that you'll try to make your application more clearer.
This is why I have to vote -1
http://prntscr.com/g77i3u
(Purp let me comment on apps and she basically said I passed trauma quiz so someone update my profile)
avatar
79THUSAN
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Posts : 296
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2016-10-22
Age : 12
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by Eagle on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:28 am

-1

More effort, improvements/elaborations required. I wish you luck next time.

Denied - reached -4 votes. Reapply if you wish to, after a week from now. 18th of August.






#BiasForLife
#OnlyGeNo
#Aircrafts
avatar
Eagle
Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Posts : 777
Points* : 739
Join Date : 2015-07-31
Location : Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: The Unstopable Kid #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum