Guide #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Guide #1

Post by Guide on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=guide&id=1459703

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
I don't really play with it much but I do go on it account name Zerog1999 link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=zerog1999&id=374976

3. How long have you played PB2?:
I thought I played since 2012 but the game says 2014 and I'm not really sure what the truth is.

4. Kills Count: 201 Only got on ranked to get 200 kills so I could rate maps

5. Deaths Count: 175

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before? Only 1. (DD) Death Dealers created by TOWKU

7b. Why did you join those clans? I joined it cause she was like a sister to me and she asked me to.

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? I have poor memory and can't really remember but I think I left when the clan started to fall apart and when no one tried to keep it together. Was atleast 2 years ago.

8. How did you find the forums? Google

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: I just know the people by name. Chrose and Ayano were the only people that talked to me in pms I think.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? I want to see if I'm worthy enough to join your clan. Like yea if I'm good enough after all this time to join a clan.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? I can help out peeps with many things pb2 based. Also if you can think up an idea and draw it I should be able to make a map for it. I'm a pretty moderate player all around. Also if ya wanna talk about a new subject I'll be glad to get to know it and conversate with ya. Pretty much into anything, a bit sad.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? A good player has skills, is a good sport, knows how to take and deal out trash talking but in a responsible manner, and if they're bad at those things they're willing to get better and accept help. A bad player rages easily, has no skill, is a troll, and is not willing to listen to reason. A bad player is a combination of all those things especially the last one.

13. Current country/state of residence: USA

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): !Guide #4477

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I will only help others in ways I can to be productive besides that I'm pretty sure I won't be of much use. I will joke around in the chat from time to time but never on the forums.

16. What server do you usually play in? I like to play in both the Euro and Cali server cause my lag is pretty fair to me in both but before the Wash server got deleted I only played one that one besides the times when the Wash server was down and I had to play on the other 2.

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I haven't been tested but I did beat anyano in a rocket 1v1

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yea

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? I didn't when feeling this out but I'm going to go look at it now. Wow... Ok.. I just read it and ... well the only thing I want if I make it that far I would like to be tested by someone who is good in rockets

21. Extra comments/questions:
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Vesper on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Honestly, it's impossible to tell what someone else is going through on the other side of a screen. Despite the few things you did, I don't see any problems that could stem from your personality. If they do, then I'll be wrong for giving you a +1.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you can avoid situations like this one in the future, regardless of what befalls your application.

Vesper
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vykann on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 pm

+1 your app is well done, uve broken rules but i think that ure not bad
Vykann
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 341

Back to top Go down

Post by iSpyder on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Despite the amount of rules you have broken in chat and despite the fact you're hardly looking over GeNo forums on a consistent basis (also with you coming up with backup excuses to cover up what you have done), I cannot guarantee or even think that you will not break the rules again. I agree with Carla's previous comment during the Questioning Phase. The way you answered the Critical Questions on the application the first time seemed like it wasn't given much care or thought in the first place. Therefore my vote will remain a -1 as it stands.
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guide on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:07 am

Pretty sure we all know this is gonna end as a denied so I just wanted to send this post before I got off. I still stand by the thought of thinking I did nothing wrong on the YT mute  I understand why I was muted on all 3 but I still stand with my reason behind sending it although I won't send and media on your server that contains the human body that was once alive or still is living anymore maybe models but not any art either that has the bod. I feel like I’m not going to reapply but if I do it’ll prob be after a few months or even never cause life (ya’ll should know I’m 18 ny my profiles and if ya did the math you’d see that I should’ve already graduated). Thank you for all the comments that had reasoning behind your votes positive, negative or neutral really helped me understand ya a bit though I still kinda don’t but eh. Eric’s done with at least 50% of pb2.5 now and I hear that there’s gonna be a co-op campaign and stuff also wanna see ya’ll still together when it comes. TBH I thought I’d be denied at the questioning phase if possible but yea that’s it Razz .
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 am

Judging from all the replies you've given, which have been good, you still seem like the type of person not wanted in the clan. For example, it seems as though you continue to argue with members on the forums because you're trying to prove your point of not being guilty for something you've actually done.  

Oh and your application, come on man you gotta use proper words inmy opinion, not words like ''peeps'' . it's an app and you're trying to show your best side .

-1 From me
Kayd21
Official Member

IGN : Kayd21
Points* : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:23 am

Denied - You couldn't reach the enough amount of votes to be accepted.

Reapply in a week from now. 18th of August.

#BiasForLife
#OnlyGeNo
#Aircrafts
Eagle
Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 739

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down