Guide #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Guide #1

Post by Guide on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:52 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=guide&id=1459703

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
I don't really play with it much but I do go on it account name Zerog1999 link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=zerog1999&id=374976

3. How long have you played PB2?:
I thought I played since 2012 but the game says 2014 and I'm not really sure what the truth is.

4. Kills Count: 201 Only got on ranked to get 200 kills so I could rate maps

5. Deaths Count: 175

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before? Only 1. (DD) Death Dealers created by TOWKU

7b. Why did you join those clans? I joined it cause she was like a sister to me and she asked me to.

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? I have poor memory and can't really remember but I think I left when the clan started to fall apart and when no one tried to keep it together. Was atleast 2 years ago.

8. How did you find the forums? Google

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: I just know the people by name. Chrose and Ayano were the only people that talked to me in pms I think.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? I want to see if I'm worthy enough to join your clan. Like yea if I'm good enough after all this time to join a clan.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? I can help out peeps with many things pb2 based. Also if you can think up an idea and draw it I should be able to make a map for it. I'm a pretty moderate player all around. Also if ya wanna talk about a new subject I'll be glad to get to know it and conversate with ya. Pretty much into anything, a bit sad.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? A good player has skills, is a good sport, knows how to take and deal out trash talking but in a responsible manner, and if they're bad at those things they're willing to get better and accept help. A bad player rages easily, has no skill, is a troll, and is not willing to listen to reason. A bad player is a combination of all those things especially the last one.

13. Current country/state of residence: USA

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): !Guide #4477

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I will only help others in ways I can to be productive besides that I'm pretty sure I won't be of much use. I will joke around in the chat from time to time but never on the forums.

16. What server do you usually play in? I like to play in both the Euro and Cali server cause my lag is pretty fair to me in both but before the Wash server got deleted I only played one that one besides the times when the Wash server was down and I had to play on the other 2.

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I haven't been tested but I did beat anyano in a rocket 1v1

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yea

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? I didn't when feeling this out but I'm going to go look at it now. Wow... Ok.. I just read it and ... well the only thing I want if I make it that far I would like to be tested by someone who is good in rockets

21. Extra comments/questions:
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Eagle on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Questioning Phase Has Begun.

Since you are aware of the fact that you applied in the wrong field, you will be granted with Unofficial membership if you get accepted.


Last edited by Logan on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total






#BiasForLife
#OnlyGeNo
#Aircrafts
avatar
Eagle
Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Posts : 777
Points* : 739
Join Date : 2015-07-31
Location : Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Euro on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Well this messed up when I applied for BoZ in the wrong field they automatically denied me you one lucky ass person but maybe you should apply for Unoffical Member you don't have enough kills


Last edited by Euro on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Posts : 204
Points* : 219
Join Date : 2015-11-14
Age : 16
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Pixelbyte on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:19 pm

tbh i really dont feel like re-writing this so imma just post this screenshot



please mind the confirm navigation box, that probably caused my browser to crash as i was writing it.

"To be honest you can easily get accepted with that application but i feel like you didnt understand what these [Critical] Boxes meant, they aren't there for style.
avatar
Pixelbyte
Tournament Winner

IGN : Pixelbyte
Posts : 891
Points* : 1036
Join Date : 2015-10-31
Age : 13

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Euro on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:34 pm

I know we not BoZ i was just saying, and sorry about that I meant to put Unofficial Member not Non-Member
avatar
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Posts : 204
Points* : 219
Join Date : 2015-11-14
Age : 16
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Reiss on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:03 am

honestly, youve broken a lot of rules on the Discord chat. why should we even consider accepting you?




rip trooma 2k16:
avatar
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Posts : 749
Points* : 959
Join Date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am

Pixelbyte wrote:tbh i really dont feel like re-writing this so imma just post this screenshot



please mind the confirm navigation box, that probably caused my browser to crash as i was writing it.

"To be honest you can easily get accepted with that application but i feel like you didnt understand what these [Critical] Boxes meant, they aren't there for style.
#10. I wish to join GeNo in order to better myself as a people person, better my gaming skills including game sense, and I want toy help ya'll out a bit.
#11. I will contribute to GeNo by being a tool for you to use such as recording battles for you so then you yourself won't lag as much, or I could make a personalized map for you using your ideas. I'm also a quick learner when it comes to certain things so if you need to fill in as a temp for jobs it should be very easy.
#12. A good GeNo member would help out other memebers of the clan and would be a positive public role model. A bad GeNo member would give the clan a bad rep like how most guests would, they might also try to create and anarchy within the clan and take it's best members to create a new clan.
Hope that clarified my thoughts and intentions if not please explain what I did wrong and how ya want me to change my response.
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:30 am

Reiss wrote:honestly, youve broken a lot of rules on the Discord chat. why should we even consider accepting you?
Can you please go into depth and explain what rules I have broken and when? The only one I remember was a few days ago and I see it as a misunderstanding because I was muted for porn which would have been more sexual, can't really even see it as softcore porn. What I posted and was banned for was a creepy pornstar talking about a model made after that some people with messed up minds may have wanted as a sex toy. I believe anything that could be posted as a picture or text on the chat can be seen with the various fetish by the same sickos that would want to buy that art or even a lot more famous art just to relieve some sexual tension. Being that there are fetishes for everything and that anyone could be in violation of the rules for a minor image I believe that that was purely just a misunderstanding and should be relooked at.
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Reiss on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:50 am

i muted you for posting a youtube link with a sexually explicit image. it was not a mistake. you should know that any form of pornographic materials are not allowed on the chat.

i would post the offending material here but it is appalling and definitely not needed.

you also posted a link from a porn site last month.

i can provide them in DM upon request.

you were also muted in March for purposely breaking rules; you said you would break all the rules (except one), including spamming Discord server invitation links. you claimed to have broken 6 rules on that day.
avatar
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Posts : 749
Points* : 959
Join Date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 am

Reiss wrote:i muted you for posting a youtube link with a sexually explicit image. it was not a mistake. you should know that any form of pornographic materials are not allowed on the chat.

i would post the offending material here but it is appalling and definitely not needed.

you also posted a link from a porn site last month.

i can provide them in DM upon request.

you were also muted in March for purposely breaking rules; you said you would break all the rules (except one), including spamming Discord server invitation links. you claimed to have broken 6 rules on that day.
I don't see the youtube link as pornographic and I haven't yet found any pornogrpahic material on YouTube besides foreign movies. 
I haven't been much active in the chat so I don't remember posting a link to a pornographic website and I would like to see the link.

I do remember the 6 rules I broke in less than a minute it was an immature act to get a role after I was told the only role I would get would be that one. After I was told I would be muted for 5 days I asked for 6 for breaking that number of rules which I was given. During the 6 days I asked purple if I could keep the role even after being unmute and purple replied no and said they would give me a role after I was unmuted which I was given. The role I had was brief and I’m unsure of the title of the role because immediately after being giving the role another staff member revoked it. After that I barely was in the chat to not cause trouble to others but just to inform ya'll of information or to talk to people I thought I knew. It appears during one of those times I have have posted the link I’d like to see.
Also I've went through changes since the 6 rule break event.
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Reiss on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 am

Guide wrote:I don't see the youtube link as pornographic and I haven't yet found any pornogrpahic material on YouTube besides foreign movies. 
I haven't been much active in the chat so I don't remember posting a link to a pornographic website and I would like to see the link.
i have DMed it to you.

but for anyone that is curious, 18+ or just plain rebellious, here you go:
note: i am not responsible for any consequences incurred when you open this spoiler.
nsfw:





rip trooma 2k16:
avatar
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Posts : 749
Points* : 959
Join Date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am

Reiss wrote:
Guide wrote:I don't see the youtube link as pornographic and I haven't yet found any pornogrpahic material on YouTube besides foreign movies. 
I haven't been much active in the chat so I don't remember posting a link to a pornographic website and I would like to see the link.
i have DMed it to you.

but for anyone that is curious, 18+ or just plain rebellious, here you go:
note: i am not responsible for any consequences incurred when you open this spoiler.
nsfw:

The first was a Dr.Phil interview staring an instgramer with a family history of lipedema and the second I've already described as the internet body art video. Not really sure how the first is sexual at all but I do think I should've found another site source for the link.
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Shinkaru on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:47 pm

It doesn't matter what the link to the page was supposed to be, or what it was in reality. Posting a link to Pornhub, or showing around a sex toy being masturbated, still falls into the NSFW category, which you've undoubtly broken. It doesn't matter the way you describe it. Even a explicit porn scene can be described as ''Internet body art video''. You're just making a fool of yourself at this point. No one here is stupid, no one will fall for these half-assed excuses of yours.

Now, to actually begin with, why do you even want to join Geno? First you say that you want to see if you're worthy enough, then you realize how poor the reason is, and you change yourself to ''I want to improve''. Complete opposite thoughts within less than one day timespan between the answers you gave. What will be the next reason now? What are you even trying to accomplish? Do you have any wish to join, at all, besides bragging purposes and wasting time? You've already made yourself clear that doesn't care about the clan, hence why ''You'll come make a joke from time to time, and never look at the forums''.

Second; There are no such things as clan maps. There are no such things as record battles. No one is used as a robot to go around, doing things they don't even understand of. And most importantly, if the only thing you can push upwards the clan is ''Pb2'' talk, then don't bother, you won't be of much help, that is not the focus of the clan. The focus is uniting people to chat together, bring people close and make a small friendly community, which you won't be of any use at all, if the only thing you'll do is ''Joke from time to time''.

I can't say your didn't care about the application, but you don't have any wish, reason, to actually join. It's not the clan's purpose to allow someone inside, so they can post a joke or two, and just leave to whatever they consider better. This isn't what the clan is looking for, and most likely not what you're looking for either. If this is the only reason you can find, might aswell just give up.


Last edited by Shinkaru on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shinkaru
Official Member

IGN : Carla
Posts : 21
Points* : 888
Join Date : 2015-07-27
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Shinkaru wrote:It doesn't matter what the link to the page was supposed to be, or what it was in reality. Posting a link to Pornhub, or showing around a sex toy being masturbated, still falls into the NSFW category, which you've undoubtly broken. It doesn't matter the way you describe it. Even a explicit porn scene can be described as ''Internet body art video''. You're just making a fool of yourself at this point. No one here is stupid, no one will fall for these half-assed excuses of yours.

Now, to actually begin with, why do you even want to join Geno? First you say that you want to see if you're worthy enough, then you realize how poor the reason is, and you change yourself to ''I want to improve''. Complete opposite thoughts within less than one day timespan between the answers you gave. What will be the next reason now? What are you even trying to accomplish? Do you have any wish to join, at all, besides bragging purposes and wasting time? You've already made yourself clear that doesn't care about the clan, hence why ''You'll come make a joke from time to time, and never look at the forums''.

Second; There are no such things as clan maps. There are no such things as record battles. No one is used as a robot to go around, doing things they don't even understand of. And most importantly, if the only thing you can push upwards the clan is ''Pb2'' talk, then don't bother, you won't be of much help, that is not the focus of the clan. The focus is uniting people to chat together, bring people close and make a small friendly community, which you won't be of any use at all, if the only thing you'll do is ''Joke from time to time''.

I can't say your didn't care about the application, but you don't have any wish, reason, to actually join. It's not the clan's purpose to allow someone inside, so they can post a joke or two, and just leave to whatever they consider better. This isn't what the clan is looking for, and most likely not what you're looking for either. If this is the only reason you can find, might aswell just give up.
In the YouTube video the object wasn’t being masturbated to it was just being advertised and I really just wanted to show ya’ll how creepy she was while feeling normal and the makings of tech in this age. Like it was interesting how she was open to say all of that because it’s kinda a part of her job and it was also interesting how detailed the model was and if a full body one could be made for study where you could take it apart but with bone and veins and all. The ones in I saw in classrooms were pretty low grade and only showed one system but if we could make something where it just about fully shows how the human body works and scholars could take it apart it would be a real work of art. I’m pretty sure we could do that in classrooms using some cool type of software but it might be more fun for students to use their hands. Kinda makes me wonder if it could be done correctly with a 3D printer. I’m more into science than sexual intercourse and it’s been really hard for me to get an erection in the past year so I’m sorry if what I view as pornogrpahy and what you view as it are different.


I did and still do want to join GeNo to see if I’m worthy enough to join a clan of gamers. I also want to improve myself as a gamer and as a person. As a gamer I’m ok but not really ever getting better once I hit a certain point and as a person I’m not very liked because of my personalities. So I want to try to change myself a bit and become a better gamer and learn how to atleast make friends that aren’t mentally unstable. I don’t really want to waste your time and I don’t see how I could use becoming a member of GeNo for bragging rights. The only way I would be able to brag about it is if someone asked me what clans I’ve been in and ya’ll are the first to do that or if I was to just go around blatantly telling people that but I’m pretty sure no one would even care. I do change my mind about the forums I was having a bit of a hard time moving through them as it was my first time on the site and didn’t know what type of forums you’d having and I thought it would be more like other systems. I will be active in the forums to help out and in the chat I won’t seem active but I’ll just be kind of reading what everyone else says like a newspaper because when I get involved in the chat I’m either ignored or everything just stops and it’s as if I killed the vibe/ chat even if I were just saying hi or asking a question. For the sake of me trying to get more friends I’ll try to be active in the chat but I can’t really say how well that will turn out on my side. 


I thought there were clan maps tbh, and by record battles I meant I would spectate and record them for you, and I kinda thought most people used machines to do things they didn’t really understand to make their lives easier and if the machine broke they would take it to a specialist to fix it which would be a person that did something they really didn’t understand fully or had access to things they didn’t or had skills of something they didn’t like a doctor doesn’t have shaky hands. I know the clan isn’t only for PB2 or else I would’ve applied for another clan and I understand that ya’ll play several other games besides it. That was one of the reason’s why I picked you and it was also one of the reasons why I didn’t refer to PB@ players when I was answering question #12 because I was thinking about all types of games, mostly popular 3D games. I said earlier in this message that I would participate in the forums to help like in voting or if another topic comes up that I would be able to assist in then I’d be glad to help. Also said I would joke around in the chat because whether I say something or not I’d most likely go unnoticed but I will try to say something rather than not although it would most likely be news one games, politics or discord. Just gonna say now that I’m not very passionate when it comes to politics or religion so there won’t be any fights over that when I’m involved. 


I hope that you better understand some of my reasons to join guess I should’ve went more into detail with them and the only reason I gave an additional reason was because Pixel asked again. Thinking back on that I don’t know much about the other clans but I do know ya’ll had some PB2 players and you also played some other games so I thought this might be a gaming clan sorry if I’m wrong.

[Merging posts]

A little proof of my first acc being made in atleast 2012 I also remember that that was my freashmen year and there was 1 other kid who played it and we quickly learned we couldn't play at school because the school had a firewall or something. I know that this knowledge isn't needed but here ya go.


Last edited by Lulu on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Merged posts.)
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Lulu on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Do not doublepost. Your posts have been merged.
avatar
Lulu
Prestige Member

IGN : iLioNz
Posts : 61
Points* : 74
Join Date : 2016-08-27
Age : 16
Location : Antarctica

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Lulu wrote:Do not doublepost. Your posts have been merged.
Oh ok. Thought double, triple, and quad posting was something else that dealt with replying. Won't make that mistake again.
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Eagle on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 am

Voting Phase Begins

Honestly, you seem dedicated to join GeNo. But however that one thing you did changed many people's perspective, even if you tried to defend yourself.

I am neutral.






#BiasForLife
#OnlyGeNo
#Aircrafts
avatar
Eagle
Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Posts : 777
Points* : 739
Join Date : 2015-07-31
Location : Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Reiss on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 am

 -1

what you said not only did not convince me to see you in a positive light, it made me feel like you were simply looking for excuses.

perhaps you are unaware, but moderators do not have the time to individually check for the contents from any pornographic video sharing website. in short, any content involving nudity, is unacceptable. i thought this was obvious, but apparently i had to explain this.
avatar
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Posts : 749
Points* : 959
Join Date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Euro on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

-1

Cause you really made a whole benidiction tryna prove you wasn't in the wrong as of why you was in a argument and I simply don't like the way you act on the forums you do too much
avatar
Euro
Non-Member

IGN : Fasho
Posts : 204
Points* : 219
Join Date : 2015-11-14
Age : 16
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by CaptainSolo on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:36 pm

Carla said everything straight. You tried excusing, while you have broken a lot of rules back then.

-1




avatar
CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Posts : 483
Points* : 405
Join Date : 2016-06-03
Age : 15
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Shinkaru on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm

I honestly don't know how to feel. If you had acknowledged that you failed to follow the rules of the server, and didn't try to find excuses for your mistakes, I would be happy and would, without a doubt, give you a positive evaluation. I don't see anything wrong with the answers you gave, and I felt satisfied with them, though I dislike the way you've tried to lessen the effects in which had caused you to get muted in the Discord server. I can't help but fear that it will not be the last time as of today, since you're in a stage of denial, while everyone around you, tells you about the mistake you've made, you insist to disagree with them. Although this is how I feel, I cannot give you a negative rating either, as you did well in the rest of the application, but I cannot look over the mistake you've made. I abstain from my vote, for the simple reason that I find it unjust to give you a negative, when the entire application was well done.
avatar
Shinkaru
Official Member

IGN : Carla
Posts : 21
Points* : 888
Join Date : 2015-07-27
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Chef Rammy on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:25 pm

+0.5 ill give u a chance since its just nudes
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 856
Points* : 1092
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Damnation on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Neutral
avatar
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Posts : 239
Points* : 320
Join Date : 2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Guide on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Don't really get why people ask me to tell them the truth and then when I do they actually want me to just tell them what they wanted to hear. Parents and professors do the same thing and I really don't get it, but that's ok cause that's life ig.
avatar
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Posts : 9
Points* : 0
Join Date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Vesper on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Honestly, it's impossible to tell what someone else is going through on the other side of a screen. Despite the few things you did, I don't see any problems that could stem from your personality. If they do, then I'll be wrong for giving you a +1.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you can avoid situations like this one in the future, regardless of what befalls your application.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28197 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Posts : 1810
Points* : 2959
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : Formerly West Baltimore

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Guide #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum