BlueEyedLizard #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied BlueEyedLizard #1

Post by iLightz on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=BlueEyedLizard&id=1277046

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Yes.

sniper2: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=sniper2&id=397968
chaosthegod: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=chaosthegod&id=1456236
uHard: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=uHard&id=1507009 (I'm playing on that account now since the others already so full of kills and deaths)

3. How long have you played PB2?: since 2011

4. Kills Count: 31 740

5. Deaths Count: 23 873

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before?
EKAT: I left to enter the GSA clan, And later died
GSA: Died
Delta Force: I left to enter the YrN clan
YrN: I had stopped playing and left the clan.

7b. Why did you join those clans? Because at the time they were good (I'm not saying that you're bad) respected the members (I'm not saying that you do not respect) I had war between clans, every day grew more, and so on ...

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?
EKAT: I forgot
GSA: I Forgot
Delta Force: I forgot When i Join, But i Left in February 2017
YrN: February 2017 * Left March 2017

8. How did you find the forums? A member of GeNo has placed the site on your profile

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: No One

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? This clan there are mature members, legal, pro, etc ... Not be only this, by the clan be the best of pb2 (For me it is)... I want to join because i can see good bond between each other (in GeNo) such as the videos "Clantage" many clans are usually in wars with other clans this clan however is quite peaceful which is another reason why i want to join. I would show gratitude by appreciating the feeling or acknowledgement the members has received or will receive.I will develop an attitude of gratitude which will be giving thanks to the members of GeNo.Because I would be one step forward and achieve something better.I have realised that showing gratitude (GeNo) can be helpful to me eg. Denial to acceptance or chaos to peace.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? I can offer respect so i can help many other members or new ones, help in clan wars, Gratitude if you accept me to join your clan (Not saying i won't if you don't accept me). Most importantly i will show you uttermost loyalty. Maybe even make some maps and videos there.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? A good Player is one who is not a camper, who knows how to play, who has abilities to go 1v1 against another player, Does not cry, If he wins or
Lose the same way, say "Good Game"
A bad player, is one who does not respect the rules of 1v1, is camper, When he gets angry He uses hack, when he loses 1v1 gets fucking, crying, etc ... When he wins, he finds himself and such

13. Current country/state of residence: Brazil, São Paulo

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): iLightz #9923

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I can offer respect so i can help many other members or new ones, help in clan wars, Gratitude if you accept me to join your clan (Not saying i won't if you don't accept me). Most importantly i will show you uttermost loyalty. Maybe even make some maps and there. In Discord i will be active every day, Like i play pb2 every day.

16. What server do you usually play in? California.

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I'm not Tested.

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?
Yes, I will only leave when the clan die.

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes

21. Extra comments/questions: None
iLightz
Non-Member

IGN : iLightGodZ
Points* : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: BlueEyedLizard #1

Post by Red X on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Application Denied

Applicant failed to list a majority of clans and alternative accounts

Clans:
Assassin$
Primez
Reborn
F8TAL
ArK
SET
ESD
BOA
Hero

Alternative Accounts:
Infernos
xAiMer
Foxika
Shadowshade321

And many more...

You may reapply in 7 days if you wish to.
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum