Ultra gamer 300 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Ultra gamer 300 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Ultra%20gamer%20300&id=1315427

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Ronaldo%20300&id=1255915 (Note: The [SlayerZ] tag is just for PWL and probably the PCL so its not a clan)

3. How long have you played PB2?: About 6 years.

4. Kills Count: 4 306

5. Deaths Count: 3 942

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before? MOTU , SET , DOB and I think more which I can't remember. Sorry.

7b. Why did you join those clans? Well. I joined MOTU because I was invited in it. After few months the clan died. As soon as it died I joined SET so I can meet some new people. Later (6-7 months later) I got invited in DOB so I left SET. I was in DOB also for 5-6 months and it started dying. So i'm here applying for GeNo and now I don't care if it will die I will stay in it. (If I even get accepted)

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? MOTU : Around 2015 march-april joined , around 2015 november-december left SET : Around 2015 december-2016 january joined. Around 2016 july-august left. DOB : Around 2016 september-october joined. Around april-may 2017 left.

8. How did you find the forums? I saw it on the wordpress site of Genocide.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Vykann

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? Well I want to meet new people , maybe make new friends and have fun with you guys.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? I can offer my loyalty, my activity, and my good attitude/behavior

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? Well a good player is someone whose attitude and behavior are really good, they have skills and are respectful. And a bad player is someone whos a rager, has a bad attitude and behavior and hops clans.

13. Current country/state of residence: Serbia , Central Europe

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): [wN] Alphaa#0852

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I will try to be as active as I can. And also I will follow the rules strictly and chat with other members.

16. What server do you usually play in? Europe , Ukraine

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No , I haven't been tested yet.

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes.

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? I'm applying for Member.

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes I acknowledge it.

21. Extra comments/questions: If I get denied ill reapply until I get accepted, I'm truly dedicated to this clan.
Ultra gamer 300
Non-Member

IGN : Ultra gamer 300
Points* : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Ultra gamer 300 #1

Post by Red X on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Application Denied

Applicant didn't list a majority of 5 clans , for Q.21 you said you're dedicated yet you applied to Biohazard(BoZ) before us  , you only see us as a backup clan, Those clans were shown in your boz app less than 2 weeks ago yet you forget them.

Re-apply in 1 week if you wish to.
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top