Meru *4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Meru *4

Post by Meru on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Shryz&id=1304122

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: No.

3. How long have you played PB2? Since 2011.

4a. Kills Count: 201

4b. Deaths Count: 197

5. Are you currently in a clan? No.

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? Itami.

6b. Why did you join those clans? I used to think Blackbird was an okay person for some reason. There was nothing in Itami, so I left.

7. Why did you leave GeNo? Several personal problems regarding my mental state.

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I do believe I can help with some vital input on matters the clan has to handle for the time being, and I do enjoy doing so. Besides, if I don't come back, Tburn is going to set it all on fire yo.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I have evolved as a person and matured in personality. My capacity to contribute in text has also increased. I believe that will change the way I behave in the clan in a positive way.

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I think my positive behaviour was of a moderator and responsible Prestige, who contributed effectively to the matters at hand. However, my mental state brought me to sometimes behave in a negative manner, which shouldn't be an issue anymore.

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Brazil

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Kare#5425 at this present moment.

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Since I have no friends or life I will be here at most times of the day and week.

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? I used to help the clan with many internal and external issues by giving it my all, and moderating the chat for long spans of time. I would also give useful advice to new members of the clan when it comes to fitting in and helping others involved. From any point of view helping hands of this nature are always welcome in the family as long as there's room for it, which I believe there is.

15. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I have not been tested by any competent player of the clan, if there are any.

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes.

17. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Unofficial.

18. Extra comments/questions: This application is a government and CEDA certified non-autistic zone. Refrain from saying things that are not necessary.
Meru
Unofficial Member

IGN : -
Points* : 476

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Meru *4

Post by Reiss on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 am

i have no objections to you wanting to rejoin the clan +1
you've been away long enough
welcome back

Reiss
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UηcƖє Rαу on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:03 am

+1 It's time to make GeNo smart again.
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2468

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:22 pm

There hasn't been any votes for 2 days, and you've reached 9 votes in 6 days. This is going to most likely get accepted.

Time for Testing Phase. Contact a tester to get your tests done via Discord or anywhere you would like to. Good luck Shryz.

Logan
Trial Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spratt on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:10 pm

The applicant has passed the test.

Spratt
Trial Prestige Member

IGN : Spratt or iDomino
Points* : 279

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Accepted. Shryz, welcome to GeNo. I hope you enjoy your time in here once again.

Logan
Trial Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top