Notorious #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Notorious #2

Post by Notorious on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:22 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Crimson%20Fang&id=1656859

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:I do have some but i may i have forgot some here are the ones i can access at this moment.  Ultimas-http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ultimas&id=1603744    Deblin-http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Deblin&id=1631739  Mapmaking-http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mapmaking&id=1610240      Kingsteph i can not access the account           Deblin i can not find password  please be aware i have forgot some of them.

3. How long have you played PB2?:since August of 2016 to today june of 2017

4. Kills Count:65

5. Deaths Count:69

6. Are you currently in a clan?No i am not in any at this moment.

7a. What clans have you been in before? I have been in EPF,USF,YRN,IIa,CC.

7b. Why did you join those clans? EPF-i joined this because after i was banned from USF i did not know how to use and work with discord and i had lack of intelligence  so bloody saw this as a opportunity to get me in EPf but i was not treated correctly in there and i wish i could go back and not join EPF because it ruined some of my reputation.
USF-well lets start off when i first made my account in plazma burst 2 i did not how to play and what to do so i joined random matches one was called USF recruitment  and there hunter526 led me through and sent me the discord link to join USF.
YRN-i had joined YRN because of my friend being in there i followed my friend after what had happen in USF there on i  was a member and i actually felt lonely in there so the only reason i joined was for my friend.
IIa-well the reason i joined was because of mihai and basilix two of my friends who influenced me to join well i didn't like it in IIa because i could not under stand most of the time because they spoke Romanian which is not my native language so i did not fit in the clan.
CC- i made CC my self [Chaotic Corruption ] me and kneelfrox made CC we thought it could last a few years but it would soon find some problem with some personal information i can not reveal to the public which is why i had left and i hope the best of luck to them.

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? USF i joined 12 of December 2016 and left on 24 of December 2016. EPF joined 24 of December and left on January 1st 2017.
YRN i cannot rec cal. IIa i do not remember. CC made   2 days ago . Leaft Today due to problems with some personal issues with members.  

8. How did you find the forums? from my friend whos in GENo Killa.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:Mingo 1,Chrose,vykann i can show proof for him i don't think he remembers me,Tburn,killa,tugz sort off,Ramires,captainsolo.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?I wish to join GENo because it seems like a good community its evenly balanced and i also wanna be able to make new friends i also want to be part of something like  a gaming family wich it says a family from 2014,as you know people may say i want to have tag on but for me having that tag on in my name means a lot as in i am in a family.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?Well, Im not very good with sniper, and I am rusty at swords My maps aren't good but i can offer more than that loyalty wich means ill stick with this clan i can also offer tips wich means i can give in and out of the game tips i have learned through my life i can also help welcome new members and get them int the community

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?A goo d player is someone who does not judge others based on there skill but based on there actions and will always do anything to help those in need even if they are not in the same clan and in a enemy clan. a bad player is someone who only cares for winning and will not show any sportsmanship between the enemy and any player around them and gives out negative vibes to others.

13. Current country/state of residence: United states eastern time

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):Notorious#0370

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? i can be on for 9 or more hours a day on each of them.

16. What server do you usually play in?California for better connection and ping.

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:No i have not

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes i will show respect to everyone.

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Member

20. Extra comments/questions:None.
Notorious
Non-Member

IGN : Crimson Fang
Points* : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Notorious #2

Post by CaptainSolo on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:59 am

You didn't list MLG as a past clan. I can't find your first application, but you were denied for the same reason back then. I think you applied under the name 'KillSwitch' or something like that, I'm not sure.
Try adding more details to your answers whenever you feel like you want to reapply, you applied for a Membership, while you don't have 4000 kills.

If you didn't read those, it's great time to do within the week:
http://pb2genocide.forumotion.com/t11-rules-tips-when-applying-for-geno
http://pb2genocide.forumotion.com/t25-minimum-requirements

Application Denied,
the applicant forgot to list MLG as a past clan, forgot to list alt accounts and applied in the wrong field.
Reapply after 7 days. [23 June, 2017]

Application re-opened due to not having enough proof.

Questioning Phase starts.

CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 380

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:07 pm

um is anyone gonna ask anything
Notorious
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Patience.
Logan
Official Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 671

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:20 pm

ok
Notorious
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Application Denied.

http://pb2genocide.forumotion.com/t1980-zemai-1-questioning-phase#28811

If you actually wanted to join, then you would've read #9 on this page.

Reapply in 7 days.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27044 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Tyquel Burn
Points* : 2646

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top