Kayd21 #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Kayd21 #1

Post by Kayd21 on Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kayd21&id=283414
2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
Niggur- Account is disabled
ILuvcocs- Account is disabled
Cake-1000- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cake-1000&id=1550681
Klynx- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=klynx&id=1306579
BootyEater3000-http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=BootyEater3000&id=1608588
youngkilla21- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=youngkilla21&id=1639957
Anbu- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Anbu%20l&id=1549810
All these accounts were made as a way for me to mess with people
3. How long have you played PB2?: 5 years

4. Kills Count: 4923

5. Deaths Count: 3799

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before? BoZ, YRN, SwiFt, GSA, Cyphix, EKAT, MoH, 3T, 3T Reborn, Legends

7b. Why did you join those clans? The first clan i was ever in was MoH, i was in it for a year., i left since it died off. Afterwards i got asked to join clans such as BoZ or YRN and started branching off for fun  just to meet new people. The longest i've ever been in a clan was 4 years, that clan was BoZ

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? I left BoZ in 2016, I left MoH in 2013, those are the only dates i can recall

8. How did you find the forums? T Burn directed me towards the forum, Claiming that it was the best out right now

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: T Burn, Mingo, and Spirit

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? Spend time with some friends, get to know some new people, maybe resolve some beefs if any.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? Friendship, , Skill, and maybe an active Geno chat

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? A Good player is someone who motivates others and doesn't talk poorly about them. A bad  player is someone who hurts a personal emotionally and is always looking to insult for the littlest things.

13. Current country/state of residence: United States

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Kayd21 #8995

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Fairly productive, If I'm allowed to i can see myself posting often on Geno forums and trying to rack up some points.

16. What server do you usually play in? My home server would be Washington but due to it being shut down i now usually play in the California Server

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, i have yet to be tested

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, i believe i can handle this responsibility

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Im applying for Member

20. Extra comments/questions: N/A
Kayd21
Official Member

IGN : Kayd21
Points* : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kayd21 #1

Post by Pumpkin on Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 am

+0.5 for me,cause it would be nice to see people who are not naturally hostile and aggressive and know how to handle themselves in a professional manner without calling shots out every five fucking seconds

Pumpkin
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vykann on Mon May 15, 2017 6:08 pm

+1 i think youd right in
Vykann
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiss on Tue May 16, 2017 3:05 am

while your answers in the application itself were very short, your replies to the questions posed by our members made up for it, as well as convinced me that you'd have no problems assimilating into GeNo (as you yourself expect it to be).

+1
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Points* : 815

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mingo1 on Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 am

Short a sweet. You've told me before that you weren't gon write anything that didn't represent who you were, and I really respect that. Answers were still kinda vague LOL but it's who you are, and even with those vague answers, you meant what you wrote. +1! GL!

Very Happy
mingo1
Video Editor

IGN : mingo1
Points* : 223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DACr4zyKilla1 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 pm

+1 Amazing answers, you deserve this vote, good job and good luck!! Smile.
DACr4zyKilla1
Non-Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UηcƖє Rαу on Fri May 19, 2017 2:04 pm

+1, I liked your application and your responses to our questions were pretty decent. Hopefully, you get accepted.
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2468

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamui on Fri May 19, 2017 8:20 pm

For some reason the application itself wasn't very convincing to me.
But then the members showed a positive output no matter.
Since you have a positive output with the other members and since they also trust that you will fit in here.
I'll be giving my +1 to prove that your worth it.
Kamui
Prestige Member

IGN : Yano
Points* : 208

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Despite your reputation, you are a very professional and respectful person when need to be. For this, I'll give you your deserved +1.

Also, I've already tested you in rails.

Spoiler:

Time to close this application.

Application Accepted.

Be sure to make a topic here so people know who you are.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27516 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 2776

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2