Kayd21 #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Kayd21 #1

Post by Kayd21 on Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kayd21&id=283414
2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
Niggur- Account is disabled
ILuvcocs- Account is disabled
Cake-1000- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cake-1000&id=1550681
Klynx- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=klynx&id=1306579
BootyEater3000-http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=BootyEater3000&id=1608588
youngkilla21- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=youngkilla21&id=1639957
Anbu- http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Anbu%20l&id=1549810
All these accounts were made as a way for me to mess with people
3. How long have you played PB2?: 5 years

4. Kills Count: 4923

5. Deaths Count: 3799

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7a. What clans have you been in before? BoZ, YRN, SwiFt, GSA, Cyphix, EKAT, MoH, 3T, 3T Reborn, Legends

7b. Why did you join those clans? The first clan i was ever in was MoH, i was in it for a year., i left since it died off. Afterwards i got asked to join clans such as BoZ or YRN and started branching off for fun  just to meet new people. The longest i've ever been in a clan was 4 years, that clan was BoZ

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? I left BoZ in 2016, I left MoH in 2013, those are the only dates i can recall

8. How did you find the forums? T Burn directed me towards the forum, Claiming that it was the best out right now

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: T Burn, Mingo, and Spirit

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? Spend time with some friends, get to know some new people, maybe resolve some beefs if any.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? Friendship, , Skill, and maybe an active Geno chat

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player? A Good player is someone who motivates others and doesn't talk poorly about them. A bad  player is someone who hurts a personal emotionally and is always looking to insult for the littlest things.

13. Current country/state of residence: United States

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Kayd21 #8995

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Fairly productive, If I'm allowed to i can see myself posting often on Geno forums and trying to rack up some points.

16. What server do you usually play in? My home server would be Washington but due to it being shut down i now usually play in the California Server

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, i have yet to be tested

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, i believe i can handle this responsibility

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? Im applying for Member

20. Extra comments/questions: N/A
Kayd21
Official Member

IGN : Kayd21
Points* : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Kayd21 #1

Post by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Questioning Phase Begins

Back to top Go down

Post by Euro on Thu May 11, 2017 11:36 pm

what made you choose us? I mean sure we can accept a person like you but what can you offer?
Euro
Official Member

IGN : Fasho
Points* : 191

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahrora on Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 am

So it seems you've been in quite a few clans in your time In Plazma Burst 2 what have you learned from them that could potentially help us. Not only that but what happens if GeNo isn't what you expected it to be and you feel like you don't fit in what will you do?
Ahrora
Official Member

IGN : Niome_lee>>>>>>>>>>Ahrora g
Points* : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin on Fri May 12, 2017 12:00 pm

This app is pretty neat, in a few ways. One, it's much more relaxed, and when I mean this I mean not lazy, or sloppy, but chill. While some of your reasons might be a tad lacking, and others who don't know you well (even I don't, however I'm great at getting a read of someone) make take such laid back behavior with hostility unless you show them why you should demand their respect, as if you don't then they'll just try and trample over you.

A few basic questions on my end, starting with a very simple one of your Discord ID; I am not sure if I honestly ever see you speak in the Geno sever. Another question would be to your matter of trolling. While shit might be a battlegrounds in the forums and conflict inside Geno internally, will you still be a troll, or a toxic player? Once you become a member of the clan, you must uphold our great (lol) image and keep calm in situations you might find hot-head making, and resolve conflict in peaceful ways, using non-aggression tactics.
@Kayd21 wrote:10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? Spend time with some friends, get to know some new people, maybe resolve some beefs if any.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo? Friendship, , Skill, and maybe an active Geno chat
I'm not gonna grill you on this, but I sure as know some other members will, so I do highly recommend you elaborate on questions 10 and 11. Do you mean spending time with friends previously made in the clan, or do you plan to uphold your second promise and be more sociable (since again, don't see you alot on the discord). What beef did you or do you think you have with our clan members? Who? Can you resolve it beforehand? Otherwise it might hurt your chances. And for 11, is there anything else you can contribute? Perhaps some gameplay footage of you for our montage (you always have been good in my book), or some type of skills such as, idk, trading, that you can pass down to others? These are a few things you should be considering.

Long story short, a solid app. Could be much more beefier, but at least it's 100% Grade-A fresh never frozen patties, rather than some sausage saucer stuffed with cancer and chemicals. I'll be watching.

Pumpkin
Non-Member

IGN : LillyDilly
Points* : 145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Fri May 12, 2017 1:24 pm

After a lot of experience you had with BoZ and its members, what did cause you to leave? Also, you haven't been in a clan for a few months, what made you choose GeNo when there is BoZ waiting for you with the same people in it from the era you joined them and left them? You seem like someone who is respectful and who gains respect easily in my opinion.

Logan
Trial Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo on Fri May 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Your reason for applying is pretty weak. So, one of the reason that you would like to join GeNo is to resolve beefs? I don't think thats the thing we are looking for.
As it's known, GeNo is not a skill-based clan, which means we don't really care about skill. Add some more reasons that made you apply for GeNo and made you feel like you want to join it.

You listed BoZ as your past clan, that's alright, but I often check BoZ forums, well I have never seen a comment from you. If you had other name in the forums, and you were actually active in the applications, it will be alright. If you weren't active when comes to forums there, why would you be active here?

Tho, I heard you tried joining GeNo without making an application. Well, I'm still not sure if it was a joke, or you for real tried. If true, this is not a good move. It seems like you didn't really care when making the application, you didn't put effort into making it.

CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Fri May 12, 2017 3:37 pm

@Euro wrote:what made you choose us? I mean sure we can accept a person like you but what can you offer?

I already have many friends in this clan such as Mingo, T Burn or even Panik. GeNo is quite a big clan from what I've seen, and the atmosphere in GeNo chat is pretty cool and friendly which attracted me to Geno. I was never good at answering those types of questions, but i can offer friendship, help/ assistance if anyone were to ever need it, and maybe even some competitiveness with some players in GeNo
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Fri May 12, 2017 3:41 pm

@Ahrora wrote:So it seems you've been in quite a few clans in your time In Plazma Burst 2 what have you learned from them that could potentially help us. Not only that but what happens if GeNo isn't what you expected it to be and you feel like you don't fit in what will you do?

As you've seen in my app ive been in BoZ for about 4 years and their forums is also similar to GeNo's forums. I'd say that I'm relatively on forums. If i do end up getting accepted, I've always loved to post and question applicants. If I don't fit in Geno then I'd probably still try to fit in for a while, then again i dont really see myself not fitting in- that just my opinion
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vykann on Fri May 12, 2017 4:20 pm

i dont know you, you seem chill and really really loyal. i think you would fit in well
Vykann
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Fri May 12, 2017 4:39 pm

@CaptainSolo wrote:Your reason for applying is pretty weak. So, one of the reason that you would like to join GeNo is to resolve beefs? I don't think thats the thing we are looking for.
As it's known, GeNo is not a skill-based clan, which means we don't really care about skill. Add some more reasons that made you apply for GeNo and made you feel like you want to join it.

You listed BoZ as your past clan, that's alright, but I often check BoZ forums, well I have never seen a comment from you. If you had other name in the forums, and you were actually active in the applications, it will be alright. If you weren't active when comes to forums there, why would you be active here?  

Tho, I heard you tried joining GeNo without making an application. Well, I'm still not sure if it was a joke, or you for real tried. If true, this is not a good move. It seems like you didn't really care when making the application, you didn't put effort into making it.
I've realized ive double posted, so ill be answering everything on this post.
CAPTINSOLO

Firstly CaptinSolo, I also would like to get to know some new people and talk with my former friends in GeNo. All my beefs have already been solved it was only with Panik it was something extremely minor and childish which isn't worth mentioning.
Secondly CaptinSolo, the forums of BoZ right at this moment is a completely new and re-done forum such as the likes of this one. At that time i was never in BoZ since i left like I've stated. BoZ had an old forums which I was apart of and posted every single day, the old forums are also unattainable to anyone besides STRYDE himself, so there would be no way for you to even check my post. I even have proof-to make sure i asked a BoZ prestige member  and a few other members just for insurance. At one point on the old BoZ Forums i had so many points where i bought rewards such as Site Editor which as you should probably know (as a past BoZ Member) is quite expensive. I also had many posts that rivaled with many other members.
Lastly CaptinSolo, the whole joining GeNo without an app was strictly a joke between me and TBurn

Logan
The thing that mainly caused me to leave is the inactivity throughout the clan at certain points, even during the summer- which is pretty unpleasant. I don't want to join back to BoZ since at this very moment most people have branched off to other games which is inaccessible to me at this moment. I'm still in close terms with many of the BoZ members today, regardless I'd like to communicate with new people as stated in the app. Also, thanks alot for the compliment i appreciate it. (I quoted you twice but didnt know how to remove sorry about that)
@Logan wrote:After a lot of experience you had with BoZ and its members, what did cause you to leave? Also, you haven't been in a clan for a few months, what made you choose GeNo when there is BoZ waiting for you with the same people in it from the era you joined them and left them? You seem like someone who is respectful and who gains respect easily in my opinion.

Pumpkin
@Pumpkin wrote:This app is pretty neat, in a few ways. One, it's much more relaxed, and when I mean this I mean not lazy, or sloppy, but chill. While some of your reasons might be a tad lacking, and others who don't know you well (even I don't, however I'm great at getting a read of someone) make take such laid back behavior with hostility unless you show them why you should demand their respect, as if you don't then they'll just try and trample over you.

A few basic questions on my end, starting with a very simple one of your Discord ID; I am not sure if I honestly ever see you speak in the Geno sever. Another question would be to your matter of trolling. While shit might be a battlegrounds in the forums and conflict inside Geno internally, will you still be a troll, or a toxic player? Once you become a member of the clan, you must uphold our great (lol) image and keep calm in situations you might find hot-head making, and resolve conflict in peaceful ways, using non-aggression tactics.
@Kayd21 wrote:10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo? Spend time with some friends, get to know some new people, maybe resolve some beefs if any.

I'm not gonna grill you on this, but I sure as know some other members will, so I do highly recommend you elaborate on questions 10 and 11. Do you mean spending time with friends previously made in the clan, or do you plan to uphold your second promise and be more sociable (since again, don't see you alot on the discord). What beef did you or do you think you have with our clan members? Who? Can you resolve it beforehand? Otherwise it might hurt your chances. And for 11, is there anything else you can contribute? Perhaps some gameplay footage of you for our montage (you always have been good in my book), or some type of skills such as, idk, trading, that you can pass down to others? These are  a few things you should be considering.

Long story short, a solid app. Could be much more beefier, but at least it's 100% Grade-A fresh never frozen patties, rather than some sausage saucer stuffed with cancer and chemicals. I'll be watching.

I've already solved all beefs which was really one 1 problem. That was between me and Panik it was nothing really serious and isn't even worth mentioning. I'd love to spend time with people im already friends with and even make new friends. i'll definitely be more social and active on GeNo Discord, as i said by making new friends.  I can definitely help out with montages, by giving my own clips and I also know how to edit- I could possibly even help out with editing if ever needed. If im seen upon that way, i can even help train or help players if asked to. Also i appreciate the compliment.
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tugz on Sat May 13, 2017 12:40 am

what was it that inclined you to make the move to apply now, and not before?
Tugz
Prestige Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2852

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 am

@Tugz wrote:what was it that inclined you to make the move to apply now, and not before?

Well, lately and also recently I've had some pretty good conversations with GeNo members. For example, I had a nice conversation this morning about working out and the affects of doing it at an early age. Many GeNo members such as Janitor Blake also pitched sharing their own knowledge on the topic. It's just nice to know that their are many other people In GeNo who also poses or even have ore knowledge to share on certain topics. I've also realized that GeNo is very active and a lot of members that see me in game show positive vibes towards me.
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X on Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 pm

What happens if you get accepted and got into an argument with another member or someone on GeNo's discord server , how would you treat the situation from both perspectives?
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Sat May 13, 2017 3:59 pm

@Red X wrote:What happens if you get accepted and got into an argument with another member or someone on GeNo's discord server , how would you treat the situation from both perspectives?

Getting into an argument every once in a while is only natural. If i do get into an argument ill just apologize, regardless i don't usually get into arguments with fellow clan members. Rarely ever happens.
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DACr4zyKilla1 on Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Nice app fam. One question for #15 when you said fairly productive... Like what do you mean... Everyday? 2 days in a week? if you can?
DACr4zyKilla1
Non-Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 pm

@DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:Nice app fam. One question for #15 when you said fairly productive... Like what do you mean... Everyday? 2 days in a week? if you can?

I'd say about everyday if I do end up being allowed to comment on apps(Not sure how it works once you get accepted as of yet). I'm always going to be longing around to give my opinion on something on GeNo Forums. Also thanks for the compliment appreciate it man
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 pm

From what you've told me about your time in BoZ, I think you might find out that we're not as organized as you may think.

What's your opinion on this?

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27516 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 2776

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayd21 on Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm

@Vesper wrote:From what you've told me about your time in BoZ, I think you might find out that we're not as organized as you may think.

What's your opinion on this?

I can help make it organized, if im allowed to that is. For example, what I've notice is that many people on GeNo forums have a large abundance of points with no real value to them, besides just for the sake of showing off. I was thinking maybe a reward system could be installed where you can spend these points and get certain exclusive rewards on forums, such as Site Editor or GeNo event creator(all at different prices of course).
Kayd21
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sun May 14, 2017 8:03 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27516 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 2776

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tugz on Sun May 14, 2017 8:28 pm

+1 from me.

although you don't exactly stand out as an applicant, the fact that you've known maxy for awhile is very credible, and i've also i known you for awhile even though we don't talk a whole lot. it's not often you get yourself into trouble, and i cant seem to see anything i would prefer to avoid from you as a person. i'm willing to give it a shot, good luck.
Tugz
Prestige Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2852

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Mon May 15, 2017 5:51 am

We all see how dedicated this is, so take it easy Kayd. +1

Logan
Trial Prestige Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X on Mon May 15, 2017 6:54 am

+1 your answers to members' questions were splendid and it made up for your application , I would like to see you in this clan.
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 am

+1 cuz you got mean aim. Nah but real shit it'll be nice to get some chill people here to help break down the cancer.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Points* : 810

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin on Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 am

+0.5 for me,cause it would be nice to see people who are not naturally hostile and aggressive and know how to handle themselves in a professional manner without calling shots out every five fucking seconds
Pumpkin
Non-Member

IGN : LillyDilly
Points* : 145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top