3kpainn #1 [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied 3kpainn #1 [Denied]

Post by Red X on Tue May 09, 2017 6:35 am

1. What is your username on discord/forums? 3kpainn

2. Were you punished on chat or forums?
Chat

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur?
January(dont remember date)

3. [Critical] Describe your issue.
I basically posted a pic of ram and got caught for it and i know by now to not show personal info of others without their permission. Been a few months.

4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)?
Yes

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment?
No sadly

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses?
I forgot the name of the prestiege who was there but he might remember and nick aswell

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case?
Nick

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure?
I guess

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case?
Yes

Last edited by Red X on Thu May 18, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it less jumbled from when copied and pasted.)

The one and only true king
Red X
Prestige Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: 3kpainn #1 [Denied]

Post by Vesper on Tue May 09, 2017 7:51 am

My question is why didn't Painn make this appeal on his own. There are no bans on his account so why did he tell you to make the appeal, Juan, as opposed to doing it himself?

Also, it doesn't seem like he knows now, since it's pretty evident that he still posts pictures of other people of the PB2 community on Discord.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27044 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Tyquel Burn
Points* : 2646

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X on Tue May 09, 2017 1:53 pm

@3kpainn wrote:[size=46]cuz it wont work on my phone and i don't have a laptop with me.[/size][size=53]"I usually show google pics of people lmao and even if i happened to show a pic of someone outside, doesn't mean ill do it in geno chat or i wouldn't be making this appeal.[/size]
That is his response @Vesper

Red X
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sun May 14, 2017 1:20 am

Guess since no one cares, Painn will be unbanned in two days if no one provides any reason for him not to be.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Sun May 14, 2017 4:36 am

He shouldn't be unbanned to be honest. He will be causing drama in time, like he did before.
Logan
Official Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 671

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sun May 14, 2017 10:21 am

Why would you unban him? If people aren't commenting that doesn't mean you should unban the person. He's cancerous on a good day, keep him banned.

Last edited by Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sun May 14, 2017 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Official Member

IGN : God Panik.
Points* : 807

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X on Sun May 14, 2017 11:07 am

It seems people wish to have painn banned  in the next 48 hours , if anyone wants him unbanned , respond as it looks like he will remain banned , the clock is ticking.

Red X
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer174 on Sun May 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Lets see here, after all I got the right to comment on this court case since I am a witness and Painn said I will be joining so don't even think about deleting this reply.

Logan: "He shouldn't be unbanned to be honest. He will be causing drama in time, like he did before."
If this is your way of seeing things, you shouldn't be let back into GeNo. You will just leave in time, like you did before.

Panik: "Why we would you unban him? If people aren't commenting that doesn't mean you should unban the person. He's cancerous on a good day, keep him banned."
If people aren't commenting it obviously does mean he/she should be unbanned since you don't seem to care enough to give arguments to keep him/her banned.

Juan: "It seems people wish to have painn banned  in the next 48 hours , if anyone wants him unbanned , respond as it looks like he will remain banned , the clock is ticking."
Since when do you decide whether a case will be accepted or not by just voting if you want to keep the person banned?
I thought you were supposed to give arguments and reasons why you want to have the person banned.
Painn made a court case and non of you seem to care enough to give a valid argument to keep him banned.
Killer174
Non-Member

IGN : Killer174
Points* : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan on Sun May 14, 2017 1:21 pm

@Killer174 wrote:
If this is your way of seeing things, you shouldn't be let back into GeNo. You will just leave in time, like you did before.

I like how you just compared me and what I have done with him. He was kicked for posting personal information. He was also causing unnecessary drama in the chat when everything is calm. He's known with this, and you compare him with me. You took something serious once in your history in GeNo, I appreciate that Nick.
Logan
Official Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 671

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X on Sun May 14, 2017 1:32 pm

It takes a week and that week has almost passed  , for your information I can go in #punishments on Geno's server and see how many times he got muted , kicked or banned. They are bringing up valid points actually , if you don't see that , basically you don't even want to read their opinions on the case at hand in fact not even opinions "causing drama" and if you want to call it "cancerous" painn has bought this to GeNo's server already and not just geno's it can be seen in other servers. Do you know that if you don't prove yourself innocent  the jury will believe you're guilty , you're basically saying that criminals who committed a crime need to be given a valid argument when they know what they have done to end up in court , now before you start responding to what members think of painn's case in a manner that you don't like , think twice.

Red X
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sun May 14, 2017 9:08 pm

@Killer174 wrote:Lets see here, after all I got the right to comment on this court case since I am a witness and Painn said I will be joining so don't even think about deleting this reply.

You're a witness, so you don't need to say that.

@UηcƖє Rαу wrote:These will be the rules that are to be enforced during the cases to ensure it does not get out of hand. Remember to read all the rules before making/viewing/commenting in a court case.

1) Do not COMMENT during the case unless you are involved or a witness (that the defendant or moderator has brought with him/her). Everyone will have a chance to give their opinion/view after the case.

Source: http://pb2genocide.forumotion.com/t1442-rules-to-the-court

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red X on Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Enough time has passed , painn has been said to have left discord for a month , plus members do not wish to have painn unbanned and his departure as mentioned.

This appeal is denied , topic locked.

Red X
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down