Ramires *1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ramires_&id=1441579

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: I do but i can't access it its called Ramires1

3. How long have you played PB2? 2013 or 2014

4a. Kills Count: 4k

4b. Deaths Count: 3k (dont call me trash im a rail god ask panik and maxx)

5. Are you currently in a clan? Nah

6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? VM but it was a group and it died the moment everyone left

6b. Why did you join those clans? Cuz the squad was there (max, panik, nick)

7. Why did you leave GeNo? I dont know what happened, i think i left because i told tugz i left even though I didnt make an actual resignation but then people said I was kicked or something. But I left (?) because I really wasn't thinking and was following my friends, as well as the fact I did some things that I dont want to talk about and left out of embarassment and guilt.

8. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? Because I have a lot of friends in GeNo that I still talk to, as well as the fact that I haven't really had a reason to stay in the community (other than PCL) and I keep coming back to joining GeNo and hanging out in the chat and being with my squad.

9. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? Probably cooperation, because I was a dumbass then and (althought i still am sorta) I want to and have changed and I want to be an asset to GeNo from an exposure prespective and making the chat active making tournaments and keeping the atmosphere alive. I think I can do things like host tournaments and things like that because PCL was successful and still is (not flexing).

10. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? Im not gonna lie Ive done some stupid shit while in geno and some of the newer guys may be like 'what the fuc k is wrong with this guy lmao' but from a good behaviour prespective I was a good speaker and got people hyped, which helped me express my presence in the clan cuz sometimes i felt alone and left out during conversations, kinda like naruto and his pranks to make his village value him. I also did a lot of exposing of multiclanning (sorry tburn) and digged through shit that could be useful for exposing other members. The bad behavious is probably the rest of the things I did, which is practically everything you could do. I banned people, picked fights, and exposed Panik (i apoligize for the 100th time). Im not saying that you should think highly of me, but Im just saying give me another chance...

11. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canadia

12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): 3114

13. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Probs everyday since I own/un PCL (not flexing) and working on that stuff

14. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? As i said before i dont expect you to think highly of me since I did some stupid shit. but in the future i can become a real asset to this clan, as i can be a fun guy and rapper (when i get famous ill bring u all with me, also my mixtape coming soon) and i can make tournaments and other fun activities that keep the mood alive! All i ask for is one chance for me to redeem myself, thank you

15. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: i was a tester (i beat jay) does that count

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?

yes

17. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member? member

18. Extra comments/questions: my mixtape is coming out soon its called chicago. by ramires if u support the movement dm me on discord
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Xemonis on Wed May 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Questioning Phase begins

What guarantee can you make that we won't run into the same problems we had last time?
avatar
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Posts : 3645
Points* : 5938
Join Date : 2015-07-21
Age : 16
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Wed May 03, 2017 11:29 pm

21:28:43
@Xemonis wrote:Questioning Phase begins

What guarantee can you make that we won't run into the same problems we had last time?

Probably the amount of cancer that I shit out over a daily basis. I have changed and I won't bring that cancerous atmosphere into GeNo in the future.


avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Vesper on Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 pm

The irony of me judging this application hasn't eluded me in the slightest.

You say you left GeNo because you were "following your friends". You haven't said anything that wouldn't cause you to leave once more were they to leave the clan again. That doesn't bode well for your application. Also, there's no need to apologize to me, since you were just doing your job (despite the unnecessarily rude comments). I don't hold any type of grudge against you for what happened in the past. Because of that sole reason: it was in the past. Plus I needed to publicly acknowledge that I was ChemicalX and you helped that come to be (even though it was mainly Carla that did so).

And about PCL. You realize that you're short-staffed, which means you will have to be giving more activity to that function, thus lowering your activity within the clan. Not to mention you working on your mixtape would lower that as well. Don't try to use the fact that PCL being in the off season means that it won't be as booming. There's still the preseason. We really aren't looking for anymore inactive members; we have plenty of those and quite frankly, we can't get rid of them. How could you possibly be active when you're managing all this stuff?

And honestly, you should have tried asking someone to send you the appeal template to get unbanned from the server as opposed to just asking Tugz. That way, it wouldn't be as awkward as someone that's permabanned from the server applying to join the clan.

@Chef Rammy wrote:12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): 3114

Lastly, we need your Discord username.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27516 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Posts : 1709
Points* : 2776
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Wed May 03, 2017 11:56 pm

@Vesper wrote:The irony of me judging this application hasn't eluded me in the slightest.

You say you left GeNo because you were "following your friends". You haven't said anything that wouldn't cause you to leave once more were they to leave the clan again. That doesn't bode well for your application. Also, there's no need to apologize to me, since you were just doing your job (despite the unnecessarily rude comments). I don't hold any type of grudge against you for what happened in the past. Because of that sole reason: it was in the past. Plus I needed to publicly acknowledge that I was ChemicalX and you helped that come to be (even though it was mainly Carla that did so).

And about PCL. You realize that you're short-staffed, which means you will have to be giving more activity to that function, thus lowering your activity within the clan. Not to mention you working on your mixtape would lower that as well. Don't try to use the fact that PCL being in the off season means that it won't be as booming. There's still the preseason. We really aren't looking for anymore inactive members; we have plenty of those and quite frankly, we can't get rid of them. How could you possibly be active when you're managing all this stuff?

And honestly, you should have tried asking someone to send you the appeal template to get unbanned from the server as opposed to just asking Tugz. That way, it wouldn't be as awkward as someone that's permabanned from the server applying to join the clan.

@Chef Rammy wrote:12. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): 3114


Lastly, we need your Discord username.



1. PCL honestly is doing fine, i asked you for help because we needed an extra moderator during the nights because you are on at night a lot. Also i dont think your PCL activity arguement is valid, since maxy also has a vital role in PCL and he seems to be very active with whats going on in GeNo. Also my mixtape is finished im releasing it later this month lol. Also its not about getting unbanned anymore, i want to be in the clan.

Oh yah my discord is Future#3114 but that may not be valid in the future because i change it constantly.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Vesper on Thu May 04, 2017 1:54 am

@Chef Rammy wrote:Also i dont think your PCL activity arguement is valid, since maxy also has a vital role in PCL and he seems to be very active with whats going on in GeNo.
@Vesper wrote:We really aren't looking for anymore inactive members; we have plenty of those and quite frankly, we can't get rid of them.

@Chef Rammy wrote:Also my mixtape is finished im releasing it later this month lol. Also its not about getting unbanned anymore, i want to be in the clan.
@Vesper wrote:And honestly, you should have tried asking someone to send you the appeal template to get unbanned from the server as opposed to just asking Tugz. That way, it wouldn't be as awkward as someone that's permabanned from the server applying to join the clan.

@Chef Rammy wrote:Oh yah my discord is Future#3114 but that may not be valid in the future because i change it constantly.

That's fine; just try to alert us whenever you make a name change.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
27516 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Posts : 1709
Points* : 2776
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 17
Location : DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Vykann on Thu May 04, 2017 5:43 am

i have no problem you joining back ramires, im actually surprised that you waited that long just to apply again, that shows your dedication. so good luck
avatar
Vykann
Official Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Posts : 337
Points* : 321
Join Date : 2016-10-23
Age : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Spratt on Thu May 04, 2017 12:24 pm

Boi everyone says you suck at rails. Here's my question: Why are you lying?




avatar
Spratt
Trial Prestige Member

IGN : Spratt or iDomino
Posts : 273
Points* : 279
Join Date : 2016-06-18
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 pm

@Spratt wrote:Boi everyone says you suck at rails. Here's my question: Why are you lying?

In my prime I am the best pb2 player in the world.

Conquer wrote:i have no problem you joining back ramires, im actually surprised that you waited that long just to apply again, that shows your dedication. so good luck

thank you
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by DACr4zyKilla1 on Thu May 04, 2017 9:02 pm

I like your app, and I have 0 problems with you joining back, you are very cool fam, and I like how you help with the pcl, you solve problems, and you are very chill on there with everyone. That being said I have no questions good luck bro!
avatar
DACr4zyKilla1
Non-Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Posts : 215
Points* : 44
Join Date : 2017-01-12
Age : 14
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Thu May 04, 2017 11:22 pm

@DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:I like your app, and I have 0 problems with you joining back, you are very cool fam, and I like how you help with the pcl, you solve problems, and you are very chill on there with everyone. That being said I have no questions good luck bro!

Thank you; infinite happiness will blessed on your family
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Suzu on Fri May 05, 2017 1:46 am

Just a "FYI" we had the right to say we kicked you because you did not resign in the traditional way. It clearly states that in the resignation template.

Over the course of your time here you seem to have had a lot of conflic with the members here and "relieved" yourself by leaving. What will you do to keep this from happening again?
avatar
Suzu
Official Member

IGN : Suzu
Posts : 79
Points* : 89
Join Date : 2016-07-06
Age : 17
Location : Anime World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Red X on Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 am


My questions are simple , are you system32? And if you're lonesniper why didn't you list it as an alt?
avatar
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Posts : 125
Points* : -35
Join Date : 2016-12-10
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Pumpkin on Fri May 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Riding on a little of what @Vesper said, it seems like you already have a lot on your table in terms of managing, being a music creator, and the obvious dedication you have towards your friends.

@Chef Rammy wrote:I own/un PCL (not flexing) and working on that stuff
@Chef Rammy wrote: I think I can do things like host tournaments and things like that because PCL was successful and still is (not flexing).

I'm sure you realize what PCL does and how it already hosts probably numerous games with other clans and teams, etc, and managing a company (even if it might not seem so, both Geno and PCL can be recognized as an organization because of the sheer number of people involved) is already a very tough task. Do you think you can handle everything being a member means when you rejoin Geno? The possibilities of endless drama are very much so here, and though it seems like I doubt you have to worry about redeeming yourself, a lot of the members can be 'sneaky' or perhaps 'petty' and most of all just outright hostile.

This also comes to my second question. You've repeatedly said that you're coming back for your 'squad' or for your family and friends, but not Geno itself.

@Chef Rammy wrote: ...I really wasn't thinking and was following my friends
@Chef Rammy wrote: I keep coming back to joining GeNo and hanging out in the chat and being with my squad.

Plus, you've shown that you show loyalty to your friends more than Geno, which might not be a bad personality trait, but might not be the kind of memeber we're looking for.

@Chef Rammy wrote: 6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? VM but it was a group and it died the moment everyone left

6b. Why did you join those clans? Cuz the squad was there (max, panik, nick)

What's to say the events of inner conflict in Geno were to repeat? (its really not unlikely) Would you take the side of the clan you've spend countless hours in the severs and forums, playing under their clan tag, shaping their past and future, using your brains and brawn? Or would you take the sides of your friends, people you have few close ones, people that are actually humans behind the computer screen, that have emotions, feelings, and life behind the blue eerie glow of the screen you look at and the mundane, blank words you read? These are questions you must think of, and you'll have to realize as well, since the influence of new members such as myself, that Geno has changed, a lot probably already, and you might not be back at the powerful position you once were.

I hope I don't seem as if I'm coming down on you too hard. You seem swell, loyal, and a fun, reliable person to be around, and as a human I respect and cherish that in my friends, but your slightly unstable background has to lead me to ask these questions so you can put my worries to rest. I do wish you the best of luck, and if more questions arise from me, I will not hesitate to ask them, chastise you on wrong or ill-suited answers and tones, just as I will not hesitate to call you a friend if you choose to become such. Again, good luck!
avatar
Pumpkin
Non-Member

IGN : LillyDilly
Posts : 110
Points* : 145
Join Date : 2017-04-13
Age : 17
Location : Weeb Nation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Fri May 05, 2017 6:09 pm

RedX wrote:
My questions are simple , are you system32? And if you're lonesniper why didn't you list it as an alt?

I was lonesniper i didnt think it mattered cus it was 4 years ago and the account was deleted.

@Suzu wrote:Just a "FYI" we had the right to say we kicked you because you did not resign in the traditional way. It clearly states that in the resignation template.

Over the course of your time here you seem to have had a lot of conflic with the members here and "relieved" yourself by leaving. What will you do to keep this from happening again?

I would say that i changed, if i had that cancer attitude and start shit PCL wouldn't be successful.

@Pumpkin wrote:Riding on a little of what @Vesper said, it seems like you already have a lot on your table in terms of managing, being a music creator, and the obvious dedication you have towards your friends.

@Chef Rammy wrote:I own/un PCL (not flexing) and working on that stuff
@Chef Rammy wrote: I think I can do things like host tournaments and things like that because PCL was successful and still is (not flexing).

I'm sure you realize what PCL does and how it already hosts probably numerous games with other clans and teams, etc, and managing a company (even if it might not seem so, both Geno and PCL can be recognized as an organization because of the sheer number of people involved) is already a very tough task. Do you think you can handle everything being a member means when you rejoin Geno? The possibilities of endless drama are very much so here, and though it seems like I doubt you have to worry about redeeming yourself, a lot of the members can be 'sneaky' or perhaps 'petty' and most of all just outright hostile.

This also comes to my second question. You've repeatedly said that you're coming back for your 'squad' or for your family and friends, but not Geno itself.

@Chef Rammy wrote: ...I really wasn't thinking and was following my friends
@Chef Rammy wrote: I keep coming back to joining GeNo and hanging out in the chat and being with my squad.

Plus, you've shown that you show loyalty to your friends more than Geno, which might not be a bad personality trait, but might not be the kind of memeber we're looking for.

@Chef Rammy wrote: 6a. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? VM but it was a group and it died the moment everyone left

6b. Why did you join those clans? Cuz the squad was there (max, panik, nick)

What's to say the events of inner conflict in Geno were to repeat? (its really not unlikely) Would you take the side of the clan you've spend countless hours in the severs and forums, playing under their clan tag, shaping their past and future, using your brains and brawn? Or would you take the sides of your friends, people you have few close ones, people that are actually humans behind the computer screen, that have emotions, feelings, and life behind the blue eerie glow of the screen you look at and the mundane, blank words you read? These are questions you must think of, and you'll have to realize as well, since the influence of new members such as myself, that Geno has changed, a lot probably already, and you might not be back at the powerful position you once were.

I hope I don't seem as if I'm coming down on you too hard. You seem swell, loyal, and a fun, reliable person to be around, and as a human I respect and cherish that in my friends, but your slightly unstable background has to lead me to ask these questions so you can put my worries to rest. I do wish you the best of luck, and if more questions arise from me, I will not hesitate to ask them, chastise you on wrong or ill-suited answers and tones, just as I will not hesitate to call you a friend if you choose to become such. Again, good luck!

Gotta be loyal to the squad fam. They my friends and were the only ppl that kept up with my bullshit, (nick is dead to me). But if theres a conflict between them and GeNo i will try to rationalize things and choose the best option from the problem.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Red X on Sat May 06, 2017 6:00 pm

RedX wrote:
My questions are simple , are you system32? And if you're lonesniper why didn't you list it as an alt?
You didn't answer my 1st question I will repeat , are you system32?
avatar
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Posts : 125
Points* : -35
Join Date : 2016-12-10
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Sat May 06, 2017 6:25 pm

RedX wrote:
RedX wrote:
My questions are simple , are you system32? And if you're lonesniper why didn't you list it as an alt?
You didn't answer my 1st question I will repeat , are you system32?



k my bad, I AM System32 AND lonesniper.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by mingo1 on Sat May 06, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm cool w you coming back bro. You were that one crazy dude that I would laugh at/with lol. You're cool and it'd be awesome to have you back.

Whatever the reason was for you getting kicked/leaving, MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE!!! It's a common thing where people say they're gonna do things, get accepted because of what they said they were gonna do, and then don't actually DO those things when they're in the clan. This goes for a lot of things in life too

You're saying it, but be sure to do it if you get accepted. GL my man

Smile
avatar
mingo1
Video Editor

IGN : mingo1
Posts : 94
Points* : 223
Join Date : 2015-08-10
Age : 16
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Suzu on Sun May 07, 2017 1:41 am

@Chef Rammy wrote: I would say that i changed, if i had that cancer attitude and start shit PCL wouldn't be ssuccessful.

I don't see how PCL fits in when we are talking about your attitude as a whole. What makes you think you changed? Is it mentality-wise? If so, give me a example of your new perspective on things such as problems in or outside the clan. Would your bubble easily burst? How do you handle your frustration?

avatar
Suzu
Official Member

IGN : Suzu
Posts : 79
Points* : 89
Join Date : 2016-07-06
Age : 17
Location : Anime World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Reiss on Sun May 07, 2017 2:20 am

@Chef Rammy wrote:k my bad, I AM System32 AND lonesniper.

and you are also known as carrot in the past, correct?
avatar
Reiss
Prestige Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Posts : 686
Points* : 815
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Sun May 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Purple Monster wrote:
@Chef Rammy wrote:k my bad, I AM System32 AND lonesniper.

and you are also known as carrot in the past, correct?

no carrot is a friend of mine, i just applied made an application for him back in 2013 so he can get into a clan. If you want proof i got some old conversations, and bramble can back it up.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Chef Rammy on Sun May 07, 2017 1:50 pm

@Suzu wrote:
@Chef Rammy wrote: I would say that i changed, if i had that cancer attitude and start shit PCL wouldn't be ssuccessful.

I don't see how PCL fits in when we are talking about your attitude as a whole. What makes you think you changed? Is it mentality-wise? If so, give me a example of your new perspective on things such as problems in or outside the clan. Would your bubble easily burst? How do you handle your frustration?


I mean if i was cancer PCl wouldn't succeed because if i acted like the way i did in geno people would leave and PCL would die. i controlled my emotions even with all the bs that PCL offered, and that changed me, giving me a new prespective on responsibility and management. i dont think i would burst my bubble easy, and i have a fidget spinner to keep me calm.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Red X on Sun May 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Voting Phase has commenced 
avatar
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Posts : 125
Points* : -35
Join Date : 2016-12-10
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Pumpkin on Sun May 07, 2017 8:33 pm

+0.5 for me. Loyalty is something I absolutely respect, and you seem sincere in your apology. I welcome you to the clan with warm arms, and hope to learn more about you. Good luck!
avatar
Pumpkin
Non-Member

IGN : LillyDilly
Posts : 110
Points* : 145
Join Date : 2017-04-13
Age : 17
Location : Weeb Nation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sun May 07, 2017 8:48 pm

I really shouldn't after what you did to me, but I'll give you a +1, because A) I've moved on and B) I do believe you've gotten to a better place.
avatar
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Posts : 669
Points* : 810
Join Date : 2015-08-31
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Ramires *1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum