Bright #1 [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bright #1 [Denied]

Post by Vesper on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 am

Bright wanted me to make this for him. I don't have a problem with letting him get unbanned; he doesn't do anything wrong at all, so why keep him banned?

bright wrote:1. What is your username on discord/forums? Bright

2. Were you punished on chat or forums? Forums

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur? Idk, i forgot.

3. [Critical] Describe your issue. I released bravos resignation to maxy but he snitched me out because i still had perms since i forgot what exactly did but it showed "online people" but i still had access to prestige so i took advantage of it.

4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)? What no. I get unbanned in 2 years lol. That's a long time no?

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment? It isn't a wrongful punishment but like i just don't want my account banned.

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses? Uhh.. Prestige members?

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case? Like a lawyer? I mean I'm not forcing anyone.

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure? Yeah.

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case? Dude what is this.. Lol.. Like a ACTUAL court case damn. Yeah sure.

9. [Optional] Extra information/comments: I could easily make another account. Like Nick he made so many that you can't even ban him. Props to him. But i just want my old account. It has sentimental value to me.

Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28652 posts and counting...
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Points* : 3212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bright #1 [Denied]

Post by Vesper on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

If there are no replies after 3 days from now at this time, then it's safe to assume that no one has any problems with this.

I'll be unbanning Bright if that were to occur.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Tried to talk to him peacefully when I approached him in Discord, about five minutes ago, and he only greeted me with hostility and rudeness. I wasn't even involved in his case at the time, and offered to talk to him about his side so I could compile and help organize his court case for him, but instead he told me to "fuck off" and left me astounded. There might not be a problem with him now, but he's not helping with the already slightly stressed Geno environment with his anger problems, plus as I've recently found, he has a history of hacking maliciously (ip loggers, doxing, other undesired things). Is this the kind of person you really want back into your clan? Just think of all the harm he can cause, and with his nonchalant behavior, might do at any time. Here are screenshots, any questions will be answered promptly, including if you want me to explain some of them.

NOTE: some of them have been blured out, but only for my own privacy and the privacy of others. You can ask the people involved (just Ves for now) for additional proof.

Me attempting to connect with him.

Ves and I speaking about his case, he wanted me to talk to him or put my opinion in the case to help around the forums, I told him I could not because I had no interaction with him at all.

Me offering to interview him so I could have a basis of speaking on the case, and to give his side of the story more clearly since he did not go into too much detail.

Ves letting him know in advance that I would be in touch with him tomorrow.

Further proof showing he had prior knowledge that I would be speaking to him. (just the screenie Ves sent me)

DDOSing, doxing, and other black/grey hat allegations from Ves himself

Again, this is just from what I saw, but this case shouldn't be brushed off so easily. Sorry Burn, but he needs to be looked into again, especially if he plans on reapplying. I need to know in advance so I don't just jump to conclusions on his app.

Last edited by Pumpkin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up the img links, pics should show up properly now)
Pumpkin
Non-Member

IGN : LillyDilly
Points* : 145

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiss on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 pm

i will just say that Brights personality is a tad unpredictable. there are some days when he is extremely hostile, there are some days when he is fine. so it is really hard to decide whether i want him back in the clan.
Reiss
Veteran

IGN : Purple Monster
Points* : 929

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Just as a reference to why he was banned in the first place, here's the reason why. Honestly I think the screenshots Tugz shot should be used in this case just to show how detrimental he can be to the clan.
Pumpkin
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Pumpkin wrote:Just as a reference to why he was banned in the first place, here's the reason why. Honestly I think the screenshots Tugz shot should be used in this case just to show how detrimental he can be to the clan.

I've been talking to Bright and he has no intentions of reapplying to the clan. He just wants his account unbanned.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Narcosis on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:29 am

if he has no intentions to re-apply then there's no need to unban him. He deserved the ban, also he didn't show any contrition for causing you problems. Why would we help someone who had no problem with causing himself a ban? I'm against this idea. -1 from me to this idea.
Narcosis
Non-Member

IGN : Vaa
Points* : 367

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 pm

I know I (probably) shouldn't be the one to bump threads, nor am I sure if anyone cares anymore, but it would be nice to at least close out the case more definitively with a proper conclusion and the locking of the thread, especially if nobody has put in their own input after a while. (about a week)
Pumpkin
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Pumpkin wrote:I know I (probably) shouldn't be the one to bump threads, nor am I sure if anyone cares anymore, but it would be nice to at least close out the case more definitively with a proper conclusion and the locking of the thread, especially if nobody has put in their own input after a while. (about a week)

Bright wanted the topic locked after he saw the replies here (guests can view this forum). Since everyone that replied here is so insistent that he stays banned, that will be the end verdict.

Topic Locked.

Vesper#1263
Fake GeNo ListCourt
Vesper
Prestige Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top