JDC55 #2 [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedJDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:00 pm

1. What is your username on discord/forums?  JDC55

2. Were you punished on chat or forums?  Chat

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur? Somewhere around February 5th. (Time Unknown)

3. [Critical] Describe your issue. I was banned from GeNo Chat for a threat I was never able to go through with. It was to scare, not to actually happen.

4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)? Yes.

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment? Was not a wrongful Punishment.

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses? Yes

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case? No

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure? Yes

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case? I promise

9. [Optional] Extra information/comments Tugz told me to appeal so I can prove to GeNo that I've changed.
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Vesper on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:54 pm

What are you making this appeal for anyways?

What're your reasons for making it?




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:06 pm

@Vesper wrote:What are you making this appeal for anyways?

What're your reasons for making it?
@JDC55 wrote:
9. [Optional] Extra information/comments Tugz told me to appeal so I can prove to GeNo that I've changed.
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Vesper on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm

If that's all you need to say, then that's all I need to know.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Reiss on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:28 pm

your ban appeal doesnt say anything that makes me want to forgive you for your past actions.

you already had a malicious intent by threatening, whether or not you went through with your actions is a whole different story

so in my opinion, it was a well-deserved punishment. the fact that you still dont think your actions were wrong baffles me.
avatar
Reiss
Official Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 767
Points* : 977
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Purple Monster wrote:your ban appeal doesnt say anything that makes me want to forgive you for your past actions.

you already had a malicious intent by threatening, whether or not you went through with your actions is a whole different story

so in my opinion, it was a well-deserved punishment. the fact that you still dont think your actions were wrong baffles me.

What? "The fact that you don't think my actions were wrong baffles me" Bro did you read my application? Of course what I did was wrong. Bro.. I'm really started to think something is up. I feel you're just finding stuff to put on me. You obviously didn't read my application and replies. These assumptions are literally over the mark. God help me.
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Vesper on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Dude, calm down.

No one is against you in this. We just want a reason to believe that you're not the old you as you stated on your application. Words can't convey it enough, so don't blame the clan for feeling the way they do. We can't just trust anyone, especially you when just so recently you've done things that make your application look fake.

Just chill lol. It's not as serious as you think.




Vesper#1263
Apply for GeNoRequirements to JoinRules/Tips
Fake GeNo ListCourt
If you have an issue, message one of the Prestige Members and they will get back to you.
28887 posts and counting...
avatar
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : Ty Q
Gender : Male Posts : 1949
Points* : 3298
Join Date : 2015-07-29
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Frankly I'm laughing really hard right now. All the things you did recently, never mind how a while ago you attacked Carla over and over again and pulled so much SHIT we revoked your Veteran role, and you think we'll simply allow you back. Man JDC, you're a funny dude. Honestly I feel sorry for you. You have no idea how bad you look, trying to pull the innocent card and blaming us for making "assumptions", we've shown proof of our claims, all you've done is put a bunch of lies into paragraphs. I have no empathy for you and no qualms of ever having you back.


Also: Quit calling Purple "bro", she has a name and she's also female. Show some fucking respect.

avatar
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Gender : Male Posts : 669
Points* : 806
Join Date : 2015-08-31
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:11 pm

@Vesper wrote:Dude, calm down.

No one is against you in this. We just want a reason to believe that you're not the old you as you stated on your application. Words can't convey it enough, so don't blame the clan for feeling the way they do. We can't just trust anyone, especially you when just so recently you've done things that make your application look fake.

Just chill lol. It's not as serious as you think.

Feel the way you feel? So you make false accusations without looking into things further instead of treating me fairly? Is this a test or something? No one here has seen me the last couple days. I've have been better than ever. It's just really ahrd to keep my composure when people who obviously don't want me in the clan, make really bad assumptions. It's irritating. But I can be worst. I'm trying my hardest to get back in GeNo.

Ƈσℓυмвιηє wrote:Frankly I'm laughing really hard right now. All the things you did recently, never mind how a while ago you attacked Carla over and over again and pulled so much SHIT we revoked your Veteran role, and you think we'll simply allow you back. Man JDC, you're a funny dude. Honestly I feel sorry for you. You have no idea how bad you look, trying to pull the innocent card and blaming us for making "assumptions", we've shown proof of our claims, all you've done is put a bunch of lies into paragraphs. I have no empathy for you and no qualms of ever having you back.


Also: Quit calling Purple "bro", she has a name and she's also female. Show some fucking respect.


Ok why do you keep telling me this? I just said everything I did was wrong. The only way to prove to you I've changed is if you let me back in your chat. Panik you probably didn't do much wrong as me, but you made mistakes. And what do you do? You applied back. You got treated fairly. So why not me?



Last edited by CaptainSolo on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments merged ~Cap)
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:18 pm

@JDC55 wrote:
Ok why do you keep telling me this? I just said everything I did was wrong. The only way to prove to you I've changed is if you let me back in your chat. Panik you probably didn't do much wrong as me, but you made mistakes. And what do you do? You applied back. You got treated fairly. So why not me?

The main difference is I saw where the members were coming from. I was also hurled insults/criticized/torched from all directions. The difference between me and you is that I took the firestorm and didn't fight back (mostly). I listened to what the members were telling me instead of constantly saying they were lying or just coming up with wild assumptions. You on the other hand, never directly apologized to anyone before making this application. You never made an attempt to add some members as friends and to PM them. Nah, all you did was sit back and laugh at us thinking you've caused panic (no pun intended) with the "fake" threats against us. Now you're back claiming you've changed without the smallest shred of evidence, and you're wondering why we don't believe you. It's quite comical.
avatar
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Gender : Male Posts : 669
Points* : 806
Join Date : 2015-08-31
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Damnation on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 am

The Court is now in Session.
You insist that you have changed. As far as I'm aware, the persistent efforts you made to prove that you changed is appealing to Court. If you can convince me, Panik, Purple, Tburn, and others that you could actually assimilate with us peacefully, then you will be able to rejoin. However, the difficulty lies in the part of how will you convince us. The options of convincing us by directly telling us that yo're changed and making an appeal to the court are already okay. Can you think of something that can persuade us like a solid evidence. (Example: carry out meritorious deeds for other fellow members, bury hatchet between you and others who dislike you, openly or secretly., etc.
avatar
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Gender : Male Posts : 240
Points* : 323
Join Date : 2015-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 am

Ƈσℓυмвιηє wrote:
@JDC55 wrote:
Ok why do you keep telling me this? I just said everything I did was wrong. The only way to prove to you I've changed is if you let me back in your chat. Panik you probably didn't do much wrong as me, but you made mistakes. And what do you do? You applied back. You got treated fairly. So why not me?

The main difference is I saw where the members were coming from. I was also hurled insults/criticized/torched from all directions. The difference between me and you is that I took the firestorm and didn't fight back (mostly). I listened to what the members were telling me instead of constantly saying they were lying or just coming up with wild assumptions. You on the other hand, never directly apologized to anyone before making this application. You never made an attempt to add some members as friends and to PM them. Nah, all you did was sit back and laugh at us thinking you've caused panic (no pun intended) with the "fake" threats against us. Now you're back claiming you've changed without the smallest shred of evidence, and you're wondering why we don't believe you. It's quite comical.

How can you say I didn't try to apologize to any of you. anyone I've ever tried to apologize to have blocked me. Quit making assumptions saying I didn't try to apologize. As a matter of a fact, I tried apologizing to you, but I'm blocked.
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:04 am

Like what damnation stated
@Damnation wrote:The Court is now in Session.
You insist that you have changed. As far as I'm aware, the persistent efforts you made to prove that you changed is appealing to Court. If you can convince me, Panik, Purple, Tburn, and others that you could actually assimilate with us peacefully, then you will be able to rejoin. However, the difficulty lies in the part of how will you convince us. The options of convincing us by directly telling us that yo're changed and making an appeal to the court are already okay. Can you think of something that can persuade us like a solid evidence. (Example: carry out meritorious deeds for other fellow members, bury hatchet between you and others who dislike you, openly or secretly., etc.
And from that post, you still stated this
@JDC55 wrote:How can you say I didn't try to apologize to any of you. anyone I've ever tried to apologize to have blocked me. Quit making assumptions saying I didn't try to apologize. As a matter of a fact, I tried apologizing to you, but I'm blocked.
Sorry but clearly you don't know what did damnation stated. If you don't get what he stated and do it, then honestly this is getting nowhere to get you unbanned.

What makes you think that you can make an apology in PMs only?
If you did an apology on your app, does that mean that you don't need to do it on the court anymore?


Obviously you haven't tried hard enough to try and apologize to them. If you had, then the apology would have reached to them long time ago.
This clearly proved to me a few things :
- You obviously wasn't even serious about wanting to apologize to any of them anyway. If you did, this appeal would have been done so long ago.
- You only wanted to appeal here just because you want to get accepted on your app. If you didn't, this appeal would then again, been done long time ago OR never even happened.
- You obviously haven't found out what is wrong with you yet, aka what's the main problem with you yourself.


My tip for you :
Stop making up excuses on what is happening around you in real life or how people opposes you. Complaining doesn't solve the matter, only action does.
If you show us that you will at least do an action of making an effort to apologise to us, being better to us, then clearly we would treat you better isn't it? If you keep making up excuses and complains, then how are we suppose to treat you better?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:15 am

@K2Shape wrote:Like what damnation stated
@Damnation wrote:The Court is now in Session.
You insist that you have changed. As far as I'm aware, the persistent efforts you made to prove that you changed is appealing to Court. If you can convince me, Panik, Purple, Tburn, and others that you could actually assimilate with us peacefully, then you will be able to rejoin. However, the difficulty lies in the part of how will you convince us. The options of convincing us by directly telling us that yo're changed and making an appeal to the court are already okay. Can you think of something that can persuade us like a solid evidence. (Example: carry out meritorious deeds for other fellow members, bury hatchet between you and others who dislike you, openly or secretly., etc.
And from that post, you still stated this
@JDC55 wrote:How can you say I didn't try to apologize to any of you. anyone I've ever tried to apologize to have blocked me. Quit making assumptions saying I didn't try to apologize. As a matter of a fact, I tried apologizing to you, but I'm blocked.
Sorry but clearly you don't know what did damnation stated. If you don't get what he stated and do it, then honestly this is getting nowhere to get you unbanned.

What makes you think that you can make an apology in PMs only?
If you did an apology on your app, does that mean that you don't need to do it on the court anymore?


Obviously you haven't tried hard enough to try and apologize to them. If you had, then the apology would have reached to them long time ago.
This clearly proved to me a few things :
- You obviously wasn't even serious about wanting to apologize to any of them anyway. If you did, this appeal would have been done so long ago.
- You only wanted to appeal here just because you want to get accepted on your app. If you didn't, this appeal would then again, been done long time ago OR never even happened.
- You obviously haven't found out what is wrong with you yet, aka what's the main problem with you yourself.


My tip for you :
Stop making up excuses on what is happening around you in real life or how people opposes you. Complaining doesn't solve the matter, only action does.
If you show us that you will at least do an action of making an effort to apologize to us, being better to us, then clearly we would treat you better isn't it? If you keep making up excuses and complains, then how are we suppose to treat you better?

That isn't worth getting in this clan anymore. I've already apologized. I don't keep needing to say it. Apologizing wont make what I did in the past go away. I only threatened GeNo. No Action, yet you still think I'm some monster. I've never heard the name k2Shape in my life, yet you act like you know me. I don't even know you, you don't know me. I would like this appeal to be voided. This clan isn't worth my time anymore seeing the fact you aren't going to unban me to prove that I've changed. Me showing you screenshots of me being nice to people isn't going to convince you. It certainly wouldn't convince me. Nothing I say right now is going to please you. I admitted to my wrong, I've apologized, and even people I never seen in my life are against me. This isn't worth it. YRN treats me like no other. YRN is a real family who forgave me for my wrong, and doesn't care for my past. Best people in the world for me.
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Reiss on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 am

appeal denied on request.

jdc will remain permanently banned on chat.
avatar
Reiss
Official Member

IGN : Purple Monster
Gender : Female Posts : 767
Points* : 977
Join Date : 2016-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: JDC55 #2 [Denied]

Postby Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum