DOB #1 [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedDOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm

avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:19 pm

http://prntscr.com/di55h5
http://prntscr.com/di56h3
Panik first proposed kicking all DOB members then lowered it to just the 4 DOB members stated in the screenshot. The clan voted on removing you 4 and majority had that vote.
All DOB members except the 4 can rejoin our chat. Just ask them to DM a prestige.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:27 pm

What is the reason of kicking those 4 members in first place and why aren't they noticed about this in-time and why they didn't have access to forum to that defend themselves.

in4 because we voted on it, it's a way to kick somebody, not a reason.

And why did, on the end, all members get kicked out?


Last edited by Grim Reaper I on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:36 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote:What is the reason of kicked those 4 member sin first place and why aren't they noticed about this in-time and why they didn't have access to forum to that defend themselves.

in4 because we voted on it, it's a way to kick somebody, not a reason.

And why did, on the end, all members get kicked out?

This chat is owned by the clan, and it's supposed to be in the best interest of the clan. If the clan wants to have you guys kicked, then that's our choice.

The misunderstanding by Panik is why all members got kicked. Pixel reminded me about that.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:37 pm

I disagree... chat is owned by Discord, as every other server.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:57 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote:I disagree... chat is owned by Discord, as every other server.
Chat is owned by Discord, but our clan can decide what we want to do with our server.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Donald Trump wrote:If the clan wants to have you guys kicked, then that's our choice.

True... that is your choice... but then why did u even make rules if u can easly just erase smby from chat as u did us... u could just fake vote as well, as much as ik there never was a vote...
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Chef Rammy on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:51 pm

How the fuck can you fake votes.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 853
Points* : 1099
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:56 am

Lol... There is 1000 ways.... For an example admin can easly change passoword of the user and access with his account and vote with his account. Or if it's a poll which ain't well protected 1 can use vpn to vote 10 times.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:00 am

We did neither. I made the topic, and asked people to give a +1 or -1 and state their reasons for their vote. I'm not kidding when I say everybody who voted, voted in favor of banning you, Tartarus, Cerberus, and Redrain permanently from chat. It's done. You can't overturn it.
avatar
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Gender : Male Posts : 669
Points* : 806
Join Date : 2015-08-31
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:43 am

Tbh i do not see a reason to name same person twice for like 100th time but k. Do as u like about that. And i think you are in wrong, everyhing can be overturned.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Phoenix on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:05 pm

There you go again,looking around and picking small things to try and win the case.
You are so desperate and all honesty if you think about it,you don't have to be unbanned,you shouldn't care.

You have your own chat,go there,harass each other and feel free to talk about as much as you want about "nuking" clans.
You have no reason to be in GeNo chat,if you do have a reason,it better be good grim.

And if you are not welcome in a chat dont try and force your way in,it's just dumb and desperate.

So feel free to take your clan and go home.
avatar
Phoenix
Official Member

IGN : S0RA
Gender : Male Posts : 121
Points* : 46
Join Date : 2016-09-13
Age : 15
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:14 pm

I am desperate to enter GeYo chat so i can hang out with my BFF Nick and BF Panik.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Phoenix on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:34 am

Is that your best joke grim?
What a waste.
avatar
Phoenix
Official Member

IGN : S0RA
Gender : Male Posts : 121
Points* : 46
Join Date : 2016-09-13
Age : 15
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:11 pm

I do not need a reason to so something. IDK why is that even relevant now? This topic is about why is DOB banned in GeYo's chat.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Like what maxy said.
All DOB members except the 4(Actually 3.)can rejoin our chat. Just ask them to DM a prestige.
You say a vote to kicking them ins't a reason?
We stated our reasons when we voted.
One of the reasons is that there would not be chaos in the chat.
I honestly think there is no point of this court appeal since we are letting your other members in while we voted you and the other 2 people out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:14 am

@Oreo wrote:Like what maxy said.
All DOB members except the 4(Actually 3.)can rejoin our chat. Just ask them to DM a prestige.
You say a vote to kicking them ins't a reason?
We stated our reasons when we voted.
One of the reasons is that there would not be chaos in the chat.
I honestly think there is no point of this court appeal since we are letting your other members in while we voted you and the other 2 people out.

I think you should face the facts... GeYo's chat is known, now for over 1 year, as chat with biggest drama rate... I am pretty sure banning us 3 didn't influence drama rate drop for more then 1% overall anyways, so i can't see that as fitting reason to permanently ban us.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Phoenix on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:42 am

"GeYo"


And i can assure you there are chats with WAY more drama than geno chat.
So if you would excuse me i would like to correct your first 7 words.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
@Grim reaper wrote:I think you should face the facts...

I think you should face the bullshit coming out of my mouth....
avatar
Phoenix
Official Member

IGN : S0RA
Gender : Male Posts : 121
Points* : 46
Join Date : 2016-09-13
Age : 15
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby CaptainSolo on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:54 am

So, if we are known with the drama, why'd you make a topic in here? If we are such a awful and drama people, you shouldn't care about it.

As Panik and Oreo wrote we voted about it, and we got more positive votes, wich means we decided to ban some of DOB members. What's wrong with it? I mean, if some guys join DOB chat, but you don't like them, would you ban them? I'm pretty sure you will.

Why do you care so much about it? I mean, calling us "GeYo" and other stuff doesn't seem like dedication of being in GeNo chat.




avatar
CaptainSolo
Prestige Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Gender : Male Posts : 487
Points* : 414
Join Date : 2016-06-03
Age : 15
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Grim Reaper I on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:55 am

To Sora:



I would like to ask you 2 questions sora:


  • Firstly i would like to ask ya what are u even doing in this court, as far as ik u ain't member of GeYo.

S0RA wrote:I think you should face the bullshit coming out of my mouth....


  • Secondly i do not see a reason to insult anybody, after all this is court... even insulting yourself shouldn't be allowed no matter how true that fact is.



To CaptainSolo:



@CaptainSolo wrote:So, if we are known with the drama, why'd you make a topic in here? If we are such a awful and drama people, you shouldn't care about it.

As Panik and Oreo wrote we voted about it, and we got more positive votes, wich means we decided to ban some of DOB members. What's wrong with it? I mean, if some guys join DOB chat, but you don't like them, would you ban them? I'm pretty sure you will.

Why do you care so much about it? I mean, calling us "GeYo" and other stuff doesn't seem like dedication of being in GeNo chat.

I never said u were terrible people, i just said reason for kicking us is pretty invalid knowing your chat. Besides everyone who ain't in GeYo is calling you GeYo. Thank Guru for that.
avatar
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Posts : 25
Points* : 28
Join Date : 2016-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Spirit on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:22 pm

This is actually getting incredibly irritating to watch.

Grim. I don't know what case you're trying to make here other than ruining your own image to the people who had initially respected you, myself included. Based upon your replies and your incessant use of the "GeYo" insult, you clearly don't care about how anyone here feels at all. And yet you come to the negotiation table, assuming that the members here should care about your case?

I've seen the screenshots as to how you and other significant members in the chat have acted and quite honestly, I'm disappointed in you and the rest of your clan I wished the best of luck to. Just as how you are inconsiderate here, in the screenshots taken by members discussing why the removal of you and others in DOB was necessary, there is a total lack of regard for the people you interacted with on GeNo chat. Your statements on the chat can be simplified to belittling and just like so many other people, you try to blow it off by saying it was "all a big joke."

"Firstly i would like to ask ya what are u even doing in this court, as far as ik u ain't member of GeYo."

Anyone, regardless as to whether or not they are inside or outside of this clan, can attest to anything said here so long as it is relevant to the case, myself included. It wouldn't make sense to have only GeNo members comment if there are others outside of the clan who want to make statements as well, does it? I assumed that much was obvious.

"Secondly i do not see a reason to insult anybody, after all this is court... even insulting yourself shouldn't be allowed no matter how true that fact is."

Yet you continually insult the same people you are trying to appeal to by repeating "GeYo" over and over again? Do I really have to explain why this makes no sense? You are literally mocking everyone here while trying to defend yourself for bad behavior on the chat. It's like trying to defend yourself against assault in an actual courtroom while trying to stab at the judge.

You want to get back on the GeNo chat? Actually show that you care about people. I know for a fact that right now, you clearly don't care about anything other than dicking around with your friends. If you did, you definitely would have apologized for the havoc you've been causing on the GeNo chat. And even if you really are that dense to not realize what you did wrong, you would have at least made an effort to figure out what you really did do wrong and improve your character, rather than try to make flimsy defenses and even belittle GeNo.

"GeYo's chat is known, now for over 1 year, as chat with biggest drama rate... I am pretty sure banning us 3 didn't influence drama rate drop for more then 1% overall anyways, so i can't see that as fitting reason to permanently ban us."

The irony is that you yourself are causing the drama alongside the others that have been banned, clearly. Even more ironic is the fact that the source of the drama is simply because GeNo chooses to be open-minded by allowing the majority of the community to enjoy its Discord. Let me explain if you don't understand:

If GeNo were to allow the majority of the community to intermingle with each other on its server, no shit there's going to be drama. You have a bunch of people from a bunch of different places talking about random things to each other; are you really telling me that you wouldn't expect two of those people to disagree over something stupid and then blow shit out of proportion? If you don't realize that, clearly you haven't been in this community long enough.

And if you want to talk about the drama in GeNo chat as if its a problem, I hope you realize GeNo is being more generous with the community than most other clans by dealing with it rather than barring off everyone like BoZ does with their Discord. Why do you think BoZ doesn't allow anyone outside of their clan to openly talk on their server, isn't the answer obvious? And do you really think that GeNo hasn't considered banning everyone outside of the clan from the Discord chat just because it's easier, especially while I was still leader?

GeNo chose to allow people like your members to have a good time on its Discord because they had faith in you and your clan for having good behavior. But what did you do? You fucked up by your misdemeanors, and rather than trying to make an effort to atone for those fuckups, you decided to turn against the very same people who gave you that chance on their chat. You even go as far as to make this Court topic not to apologize, but rather, to find the opportunity to insult GeNo further with your "GeYo" nonsense. Not once has anyone here insulted your clan, even though you (the supposed leader), clearly don't care about how anyone else here feels.

You owe this clan an apology for what you've done both on the chat and now for how you're acting here (it's unbelievable GeNo is still giving you the chance to speak, how generous of them). If you can't show that little dignity as a person, again, leave and accept your punishments. You have no right to act as if you have the upper hand in this negotiation and if you don't change the way you're acting, you never will.

If you have a problem with anything I said, come to me directly. I assure you (as hard as it may seem to believe) I won't be as careful as I am here regarding my choice of words for your nonsense. It is THEIR chat, so they have the right to enforce THEIR rules. Don't like it? Stick to your own chat and circlejerk your insults there to each other.

Grow up.
avatar
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Gender : Male Posts : 1830
Points* : 3194
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Age : 19
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Topic will be locked. There is no way to accept this appeal since the clan has already voted on this matter. Although you are able to defend yourself, you have to realize the clan does what's best for it's enviroment.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: DOB #1 [Denied]

Postby Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum