Panik #1 [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Panik #1 [Accepted]

Post by Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:37 pm

1. What is your username on discord/forums? : Qu1et on discord/ Wrathh on forums.

2. Were you punished on chat or forums?: Wasn't punished.

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur?: Wednesday night.

3. [Critical] Describe your issue. : Me, Maxy, and Bravo were jokingly teasing Ramires about his basketball skills. He in turn, got extrememly mad, kicked me from GeNo server, blocked me, and then posted my facebook on both Neph and YrN chat (those are the only two chats I saw) and threatned to give Blackbird/Arthur my address.

4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)?: Yes.

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment?:

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses?: Maxy is a key witness. Bravo possibly, I'm not sure. Maybe others too, I'm not sure, if you saw anything please come forward.

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case?: Maxy will forsure.

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure?: Wasn't punished, I'm appealing for Ram to be punished for his actions.

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case: Yes.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Points* : 806

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Panik #1 [Accepted]

Post by UηcƖє Rαу on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:42 pm

The Case Phase has commenced.
The case of Panik vs Ramires will last 7 days.
Remember for everyone to read all the court rules prior to this case.
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2492

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef Rammy on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Wrathh wrote:1. What is your username on discord/forums? : Qu1et on discord/ Wrathh on forums.

2. Were you punished on chat or forums?: Wasn't punished.

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur?: Wednesday night.

3. [Critical] Describe your issue. : Me, Maxy, and Bravo were jokingly teasing Ramires about his basketball skills. He in turn, got extrememly mad, kicked me from GeNo server, blocked me, and then posted my facebook on both Neph and YrN chat (those are the only two chats I saw) and threatned to give Blackbird/Arthur my address.

4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)?: Yes.

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment?:

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses?: Maxy is a key witness. Bravo possibly, I'm not sure. Maybe others too, I'm not sure, if you saw anything please come forward.

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case?: Maxy will forsure.

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure?: Wasn't punished, I'm appealing for Ram to be punished for his actions.

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case: Yes.
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1099

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Reaper I on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:29 pm

yep, i saw that happening.. true fact.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Points* : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:09 am

Will you fucking post on this Ramires? You dare? It seems you won't. Even if I tell Maxy about kicking you from the clan, it won't really matter since you know.
Eagle
Non-Member

IGN : Sgt Dwayne
Points* : 749

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UηcƖє Rαу on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Topic will be locked since Ramires has not decided to defend his case in court. As a result, Panik wins. Due to this incident and recent history of Ramires (with supporting evidence), he will be demoted to a Member.
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2492

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top