Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message


Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote:So your whole theory is based on that Nick stopped... so even if that is true nobody warned us then that we should stop... here lemme spoil ya this 4 you.

  • http://prnt.sc/df068e

  • http://prnt.sc/df06dc

  • http://prnt.sc/df06jq


As you can see he stated all of those after he supposedly "stopped" and yet, we are only ones who ended up being muted.

He only did that since people were already showing disrespect to him.
Like I said. At 6:16 am My time he told you to stop and it was most likely 11:16 pm your time.
But if you add some math here those screenshots were after he told you to stop. So it was just merely a deterrent.
Basically you just kept on provoking/hurt someone till the point where that someone would fight back. so basically again,It was just self defence.
Sure you can say that you guys were doing it out of self defence as well. But you still started the Group Roasting Nick Session.
@Grim Reaper I wrote:Now when i broke your main thesis let me spoil ya something else... point of roasting nick... that would be fun.
If you only wanted to roast him for Insulting you anything like that. You could have done it in another chat. Plus the point here is that You started "Roasting him with your group." Like I said it would have never happend in our chat if you stopped.
@Grim Reaper I wrote:About link...As far as i remember u said we should take this to dob's chat... can't invite him there without chat invite link lel... he blocked me so i can't give him it over dm.
If he blocked you whats the point in sending the Link in the first place. He can just ignore the blocked message even though you sent it in the GeNo Chat.
@Grim Reaper I wrote:First thing.... give a fuck gif i sent was't connected to your rules.
Second thing... tell me why the fuck "u" muted me in the first place.
First thing As long as it was in the Chat it would still can fall under disrespect since the topic was out of hand already.
Second thing I really wanted to mute everyone just for it to stop I only muted Cerberus so it wasn't me who muted you.
I only have the power to unmute you if I want to.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by Chef Rammy on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:12 pm

The bullshit grim is trying to pull is sad.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Unofficial Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 820
Points* : 1028
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:12 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote:
However we continued, therefore he continued, therefore we continued... both side are equality guilty, NOT JUST DOB
Sure you got that right. But then again. If you did stop or refrained from roasting Nick it would have never happend.
The reason he continued was due to the chain of events which happend after he told everyone to Stop. So basically the root of all Evil is from Group roasting Nick.

Since You must know that if a person Blocks you they will most likely ignore your messages even though you share a same server with one another. So basically putting up an invite in chat was rather useless. Its not our problem that you can't get him in your chat.

@Grim Reaper I wrote:
1. At that time it surely wasn't, due to i was issued the first warning. And even if it was, it does not explain how does that makes a warning.
2. As you can see i made u look like it's quoted with adding " in front and in the end, which was supposed to mean not u as u, rather as a gorup, aka GeYo Prestige Members.
1. Then tell me who was the GIF for, If it was for a person it can also fall under Disrespect.
2. The reason why you were Muted was you starting a problem.
Sure you can say you did not Insult/roast/disrespect Nick unlike the others but you still planned it and led it.

You were the leader of the group of people who wanted to Group Roast Nick.
You wanted an invite so that you can bring your buddies in. Im not sure if no one noticed that but lets say that no one did notice it.
So you asked your friend to get an Invite Link. I made a huge mistake on trusting those people who just came in Chat by giving them an Online Peep Role. Since I knew just by looking at those people that shit was about to happen. So after I gave them the role, You carried on with your "Group Roasting" Nick.Nick told you guys to stop after awhile but no some people continued. after that, shit happend You got muted and a bunch of people as well which has led to this current situation.
So basically you were somewhat held responsible on "Group roasting" Nick which was the problem.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:17 am

Alrite, first of all let me state something : This BS debate or judging court is becoming more emotional instead of objective, I had a hard time reading all the comments that were just repeating its own point over again. But f**k that, lets move to the main point of what I am trying to state.

Firstly, what the fuck are those none-fully taken screenshots, let me show you an example :
1st screenshot : http://prnt.sc/df42e1
2nd screenshot : http://prnt.sc/df40wi
See the difference? Take a fucking screenshot of the whole chat or a bunch of important messages instead of taking a screenshot of 1 message only. If you only take a screenshot of just 1 message, you are only going to confuse people who the fuck is that guy directing the message to, and also, what the fuck happened before/after? This will only result in confusion between a joke and an insult.
(No, we all can't sense joke/sarcasm through the internet well, we can't hear your tone unless its a voice chat, so don't use that kind of stupid excuses)

No, I don't care who took those screenshots cause that guy already made a joke out of himself by providing invalid evidence., just take a fucking FULL screenshot of the chat, we all can zoom into pictures and stuff, it does not kill a life to just zoom into a picture or take a screenshot of the full chat.
(As well as seeing from Mihou's screenshot of her full chat, the picture was quite clear too. And no, don't tell me the difference between a phone and a PC screenshot cause if you have a brain to debate in this, then you should have a fucking brain to think on how to zoom in on a picture.)

Secondly,
@Chef Rammy wrote:The bullshit grim is trying to pull is sad.

@Grim Reaper wrote:it seems i rly had 2 feel bad 4 you.. now u can't even read...
What the fuck are all these useless additional sentences statement. Yes I know they hold a valid point, but you don't have to be emotional or add an emotion to it to state your fucking point, people will just get your point.
And yes, specially this:

Wrathh wrote:So I guess you can't even be civilized in a court case without insulting people. Proves our point.
So I guess you can't even tell people to be objective in a court case, then this shouldn't even be a court, it should be a place where people dump their clan dramas in.

Finally : http://prnt.sc/df40v9
Grim broke a rule, he got muted along with his friends or gang after he got a warning from Mihou and the other prestiges, even if he didn't get a warning, screenshots were shown that Nick told them to stop but they didn't, so I am fine with that.

Clearly right now from a logical point of view, Mihou is the only one just stating the objectives without using any emotions, I don't think this court needs to go any further cause right now the problem was on Grim and it is stated clear by Mihou that Grim did break some rules. (Yes, I am using Mihou only , I didn't even bother reading comments that was filled with loaded words)
Right now the problem is : When do you guys want to un-mute them anyway.

Another problem will include : Grim was right about some prestige disrespecting people too (well I don't care who it was anyway), and no, it was not a case of something like this( http://prnt.sc/df40wi ). It was making fun of a person. So who will handle out the punishments for them? Well I guess no one will cause they are leaders and leaders do whatever they want... right? Well excuses reasons may include {
"This court is for grim's case only, not prestige." ,
//This is actually true, so I won't argue about that. But people can just make another court case about prestige btw
"What if we[leaders] punish them and they leave the clan?" ,
//If they cant accept their own punishment for their mistakes they made, why should we accept ours too? Like Grim's case
"We won't do it again."
//Typical answer
}

I feel like this case should be closed and instead of arguing about Grim doing the right thing or not discussion should be made on 'When is grim going to be umuted in the chat again along with his friends?' . If he is going to be muted forever, I find that this : http://prnt.sc/df40v9 , instead of giving three consequences, might as well give two and make the 2nd one a perm ban.
[As stated in paragraph number6 , 5 if you want to merge 1 of them together , why is this case still on going?]

If you guys want this case to keep on going and create more clan drama, its not under my control anyway, after all, you guys(prestige/leaders) have to power to stop or continue dramas in the court.
(P.S Sry for the vulgars used, o wait, some people are already using it so already... nevermind.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by Phoenix on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:51 am

Bout nick:
All honestly nick starts roasting whoever he wants whenever he wants which is bad (to me atleast)
so u right on that.
As much as nick could ignore you and stop you could do the same,yet you didn't instead you "group roasted" him.

Bout some prestige:
Again some prestige just start making fun/roasting other people for no reason not gonna disagree with that.Althoe its not like dob chat where insulting each other is a part of you daily life.
Dob chat=/=Geno Chat

Btw could you just post litteral fucking text instead of taking pictures from discord of your appeal,you are making it hard for some of us to see what your appeal says just so it can look fancy and just so you know looking fancy wont help you.In addition people cant press links through a fucking image.
Don't make me waste my time.
avatar
Phoenix
Official Member

IGN : S0RA
Posts : 112
Points* : 34
Join Date : 2016-09-13
Location : Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by UηcƖє Rαу on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:28 am

Too many court rules in this topic was broken by both sides so it has to close. Some things said in this topic was more irrelevant than logical like throwing mean statements or bringing up a random event about a person. I think it is fair that some DOB members deserved to be warned, but I am disappointed at the fact that some GeNo members never even got warn for doing the same thing back. It's as if a GeNo member would've said something rude, then no warning, but if they were a DOB member that would say the same thing, then a warning would've been placed. A saw a screenshot where a DOB member tried to report a comment made by a GeNo member, and then it ended with a prestige member saying "dob can't take a joke". Same Prestige member failed to warn another GeNo member making a rude comment that was also reported by the DOB, and then blocked a DOB member looking for evidence on why he/she got muted. To me, both sides were wrong to how the incident started to the aftermath with the court. Because of all of this, the court case will be closed, and because no GeNo member was ever warned (except once by me), all DOB members will be unmuted.

[Appeal Accepted]
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Posts : 1187
Points* : 2468
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum