Non-Member

IGN : Grim Reaper I
Points* : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Grim Reaper #1 [Accepted]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:49 am

The Case Phase has commenced.
The case of Grim and DOB vs Ramires will last 5 days.
Remember for everyone to read all the court rules prior to this case.

UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2497

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:01 am

These screens below show that Grim broke several GeNo chat rules and conduct and that Ramires had a valid reason to mute Grim.

Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

IGN : God Panik.
Points* : 806

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 am

It is correct that Grim should've been muted, but Ramires muted him for the wrong reason. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/143870538647994368/254623286556753921/unknown.png
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Chef Rammy on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:14 pm

"m8 why are you crying"
"we wont go"
"no need to cry"

Obviously that statement pissed me off, and i felt that it was inappropriate especially with the tense atmosphere at the time, and he had done too much up until that point. So that warning wasn't just for that statement, but for the entire thing he had done prior.
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1099

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:35 pm

@Chef Rammy wrote:"m8 why are you crying"
"we wont go"
"no need to cry"

Obviously that statement pissed me off, and i felt that it was inappropriate especially with the tense atmosphere at the time, and he had done too much up until that point. So that warning wasn't just for that statement, but for the entire thing he had done prior.
Reasonable then.
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Well i have few things to comment based on this topic...

hm.. well then i never actually considered validity of the first warning... but after i rechecked all of ur rules i did not find a reason to make it a warning at a first place. I got warned cuz i sent this: http://i.memeful.com/media/post/jRjYAMz_700wa_0.gif

Can u help me find something disrespectful in all given printscreens such as: https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/19/35/76/15/dob11.jpg, besides i told nick inb4 roasting dob will roast him so he doesn't take it seriously: http://prntscr.com/df04ha

If u were to mute me cuz friendly roasts why don't ya start from here:

... i could continue, but i truly am 2 bored to do so.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Chef Rammy on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:07 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote:Well i have few things to comment based on this topic...

hm.. well then i never actually considered validity of the first warning... but after i rechecked all of ur rules i did not find a reason to make it a warning at a first place. I got warned cuz i sent this: http://i.memeful.com/media/post/jRjYAMz_700wa_0.gif

Can u help me find something disrespectful in all given printscreens such as: https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/19/35/76/15/dob11.jpg, besides i told nick inb4 roasting dob will roast him so he doesn't take it seriously: http://prntscr.com/df04ha

If u were to mute me cuz friendly roasts why don't ya start from here:
http://prntscr.com/df0587
http://prntscr.com/df05kq
http://prntscr.com/df062y
http://prntscr.com/df068e
http://prntscr.com/df06dc
http://prntscr.com/df06jq
http://prntscr.com/df06pt
http://prntscr.com/df06ui
http://prntscr.com/df06zk
http://prntscr.com/df076f
... i could continue, but i truly am 2 bored to do so.

You didn't report this while you weren't muted. Basically says that you didn't give a shit about any of what was said, and now, you're just trying to force a ban. Pretty sad tbh, since you could've reported this way earlier. I mean all of these are jokes. The one with Panik was to stop Ceurthemore when he was talking shit and causing ruckus. It's pretty sad to see that your trying to push an arguement and can't admit what you did wrong. The first one, when I said suck my dick was to Nick I believe.
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:17 pm

Basically what Ram said. You never once asked Ram to stop when he was "roasting" you which tells me you took it as a joke. You also only report it now because you got muted. However, I along with Ramires and Mihou told you and your clan members to stop multiple times and you chose not to follow our warnings. You also harassed Nick quite a bit even going as far as to say that Nick was raped as a child. That's not cool. As it stands, you really don't have a case because all the evidence points to you and your clan being the antagonizers and you kept pushing it. Waste of a court case if you ask me.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:17 pm

@Chef Rammy wrote:
You didn't report this while you weren't muted. Basically says that you didn't give a shit about any of what was said, and now, you're just trying to force a ban. Pretty sad tbh, since you could've reported this way earlier. I mean all of these are jokes. The one with Panik was to stop Ceurthemore when he was talking shit and causing ruckus. It's pretty sad to see that your trying to push an arguement and can't admit what you did wrong. The first one, when I said suck my dick was to Nick I believe.

I could, but as u said, i do not care... and i am not trying to force any bans... i am just saying we roasted each other equally and yet u only banned dob members with your hypocritical view of the rules u made and u do not respect yourself... if u do not respect your own rules tell me... why should anybody else? and in that case why did u even ban/mute any dob member? and if u cannot find a better excuse to it then "It's pretty sad to see that your trying to push an argument and can't admit what you did wrong." you should really rethink of your position of somebody such as leader who should be example to others, and yet cannot follow his own system.
p.s: sucking dick was to me personally.. when i asked ya for chat invite.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Chef Rammy on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:21 pm

You say you don't care but you make a court case, lol.

We told you ALL to stop multiple times, yet you didn't. Please don't talk to me like I don't respect the rules.

If you couldn't take a joke, then say it. You didn't so i continued.
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:24 pm

I said i do not care will u mute your members or not, i never said i do not care if i will or will not be unmute... if i didn't i wouldn't apply, as u said.

You told kryptos and cerberus to stop, u never told me personally.

What do you mean by joke? muting me for no damn reason? sorry, can't take it.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:32 pm

I could, but as u said, i do not care... and i am not trying to force any bans...

This is like saying I fired someone but I didn't actually want to. It makes no sense.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Wrathh wrote: I could, but as u said, i do not care... and i am not trying to force any bans...

This is like saying I fired someone but I didn't actually want to. It makes no sense.

i am sorry 4 you. i cannot do anything about u not finding sense in this sentence, i said it as clear as possible... i do not like rules overall, therefore i did not report them... but hey... they did not report DOB members either, and yet u banned/muted us from your chat.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:39 pm

How delusional are you? We warned you MULTIPLE times and you continued on like nothing happened. Don't be oblivious to the facts now. You dug your own grave.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:42 pm

exactly, while u did not issue even a single warning for your members... and yet you are saying u threat everyone equally... hope i do not have to share the ss's i already posted few messages up from this 1.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:44 pm

We did warn you. Ramires warned you. Mihou warned you. I warned you. I suppose you only see what you want to see.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:46 pm

it seems i rly had 2 feel bad 4 you.. now u can't even read... i did not say u did not warn me, i said u did not warn

YOUR MEMBERS

Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:52 pm

So I guess you can't even be civilized in a court case without insulting people. Proves our point.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:53 pm

I did not insult anybody so far... unless u think otherwise pls correct me
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:57 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote: it seems i rly had 2 feel bad 4 you.. now u can't even read..

This is insulting. But I suppose you're too biased to point out your own problem.
Gσd Ƥᴀηɪк
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:04 pm

Wrathh wrote:We did warn you. Ramires warned you. Mihou warned you. I warned you. I suppose you only see what you want to see.

So then let me start by showing you this... telling me i am seeing only smth i wanna see while actually it's u who did that.
Now what about this: http://prnt.sc/df06zk, u called yourself owner of chat of which you ain't, insulting me and the rest of the DOB in the process of doing so, and now lecturing me i am currently insulting you...

So you are saying me i shouldn't be sorry when i see somebody so confused as you? Really m8... i am truly sorry, i can't turn a blind eye there...

I saw somebody said i am bending the rules, nop i ain't doing that... it's u who bent them to make it fit you, not me. That is why i applied in first place.

third edit... http://prntscr.com/df16fc, u just said to drop topic with nick.. never warned anybody by name.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Sure the first screen was the time before the "Roasting Nick" thing happened. Which started at 5:45 am at my time.
As i rechecked my screens the 2nd screen to the last was just a chain effect of your "Group Roasting." Which was 5:45 am the

If you think roasting Nick was allowed.
Sure your right there.
BUT.
Nick did tell you guys to stop. at 6:16 am.

I am probably sure that you guys saw him say "Stop"
If you read the chat rules again.
"3. Disrespecting anyone, regardless of their ranking in GeNo, or outside GeNo, is prohibited. Refrain from dropping insults, rude comments, and/or crude remarks to anyone.Roasting is fine, until someone gets offended. If they do get offended they will pretty much tell u to stop and if you continue then it is disrespect."
But then again if I continue you can see Grim saying that he would stop and chill off.
Spoiler:
BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!
Spoiler:

[color=#000000]As you can see here Ram was probably being sarcastic about his laugh.Since I know Ram a bit.He really doesn't laugh like that.I mean he could have said something like "LMAAAAAAAAAOO NICK!" But no. he was most probably pissed by then./color]

But no you still continued.
You tried to put an Invite link a couple of times in the GeNo Chat as well.

Next thing you know another "Roast" for Nick!

Like seriously what was the point of roasting Nick?

Too unorganized did not read : Its simple science.
If you did not "Group Roast" Nick or if you stopped when you told you to stop there would be no problem.

And right now your appealing that you want to remove your Mute and you think our members also have a problem with this.
But if you think about it. If the roasting never happened or if you stopped when nick told you to stop. then most likely they won't start insulting you.
You even said you did not Give a Fuck back then.Tell me why the fuck should I give a fuck on removing the mute you.

Its because we broke our own rules you say? Ok sure say that. but please keep in mind that if you stopped with your group. This should have never happend.
As far as I'm concerned the main problem here was you and group "Roasting" Nick.
Plus Ainz is actually one of your members. We seriously did not want any agruements in chat.
You were actually one of the main reason(s) why this happend.

Back to top Go down

Postby Grim Reaper I on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:58 pm

So your whole theory is based on that Nick stopped... so even if that is true nobody warned us then that we should stop... here lemme spoil ya this 4 you.

As you can see he stated all of those after he supposedly "stopped" and yet, we are only ones who ended up being muted.

@Oreo wrote:Like seriously what was the point of roasting Nick?

Now when i broke your main thesis let me spoil ya something else... point of roasting nick... that would be fun.

@Oreo wrote:But no you still continued.
You tried to put an Invite link a couple of times in the GeNo Chat as well.

About link...As far as i remember u said we should take this to dob's chat... can't invite him there without chat invite link lel... he blocked me so i can't give him it over dm.

@Oreo wrote:And right now your appealing that you want to remove your Mute and you think our members also have a problem with this.
But if you think about it. If the roasting never happened or if you stopped when nick told you to stop. then most likely they won't start insulting you.
You even said you did not Give a Fuck back then.Tell me why the fuck should I give a fuck on removing the mute you.

First thing.... give a fuck gif i sent was't connected to your rules.
Second thing... tell me why the fuck "u" muted me in the first place.
Grim Reaper I
Non-Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 pm

@Grim Reaper I wrote:So your whole theory is based on that Nick stopped... so even if that is true nobody warned us then that we should stop... here lemme spoil ya this 4 you.

As you can see he stated all of those after he supposedly "stopped" and yet, we are only ones who ended up being muted.

He only did that since people were already showing disrespect to him.
Like I said. At 6:16 am My time he told you to stop and it was most likely 11:16 pm your time.
But if you add some math here those screenshots were after he told you to stop. So it was just merely a deterrent.
Basically you just kept on provoking/hurt someone till the point where that someone would fight back. so basically again,It was just self defence.
Sure you can say that you guys were doing it out of self defence as well. But you still started the Group Roasting Nick Session.
@Grim Reaper I wrote:Now when i broke your main thesis let me spoil ya something else... point of roasting nick... that would be fun.
If you only wanted to roast him for Insulting you anything like that. You could have done it in another chat. Plus the point here is that You started "Roasting him with your group." Like I said it would have never happend in our chat if you stopped.
@Grim Reaper I wrote:About link...As far as i remember u said we should take this to dob's chat... can't invite him there without chat invite link lel... he blocked me so i can't give him it over dm.
If he blocked you whats the point in sending the Link in the first place. He can just ignore the blocked message even though you sent it in the GeNo Chat.
@Grim Reaper I wrote:First thing.... give a fuck gif i sent was't connected to your rules.
Second thing... tell me why the fuck "u" muted me in the first place.
First thing As long as it was in the Chat it would still can fall under disrespect since the topic was out of hand already.
Second thing I really wanted to mute everyone just for it to stop I only muted Cerberus so it wasn't me who muted you.
I only have the power to unmute you if I want to.

Back to top Go down

Postby Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top