Ramires #1 [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedRamires #1 [Denied]

Postby Chef Rammy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:34 pm

1. What is your username on discord/forums?: Ramiri Baraka

2. Were you punished on chat or forums?: Chat

2b. What exact time and date did this incident occur?: 1:00-1:30 Miami Time

3. [Critical] Describe your issue. Got muted for "advertising" Neph chat, even though the rule itself is invalid. Rule 7. Advertising Discord servers is not allowed. This rule is invalid since there was no topic on whether we should implement a rule like this on chat, nothing. Since, it's traditional that we use Forums for this type of vote, I looked all over for the topic but there was non so the rule is invalid.


4. Do you understand that being voted guilty can modify your punishment (if necessary)?: I didn't deserve a punishment, since my total warnings were 1.

5. [Critical] Have any screenshots/evidence involving this wrongful punishment?:

6. [Critical] Were there any witnesses? JDC and Painn

6b. Will any witnesses join you during this case? Yes no shit lol.

7. Did the person that punished you follow proper procedure?: No. There was 1 warning and I was muted for 2 hours.

8. [Very Critical] Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth during your case?: "I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God."


9. [Optional] Extra information/comments
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 853
Points* : 1099
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:41 pm

The Case Phase has commenced.
The case of Ramires, JDC, and Painn vs Carla will last 10 days.
Remember for everyone to read all the court rules prior to this case.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Carla warned pain 0 times!!!! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, 0 TIMES!!! OMG I AM FABERGASTED!!!! SHE EVEN SAID "Warning 1" to me. Then after I posted the link again, she mutes!! Like there was 1 warning?? WHY WOULD YOU SAY "Warning 1" IF THERE WAS ONLY 1 WARNING?? WHATS THE LOGIC CUHHHH??
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Chef Rammy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Painn was wrongfully cheated from the freedom he had from being a fellow GeNo chat citizen.

Painn and JDC were talking about the Neph chat and decided to post their chat invite once, but were BOTH muted. But the strange thing is, that Painn hadn't been given a warning prior to the incident. So, this proves that Carla cheated Painn his rights and punished him without giving him a warning first.

Furthermore, the rule that Painn "broke" wasn't even a rule in the first place. Because, no where in this forums, is a topic about implementing that rule. So, the rule itself is invalid, and Carla gave all 3 of us a warning for NO REASON.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 853
Points* : 1099
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Let me start with JDC. This is probably the easiest one to point out how many wrongs were done.


I'm sure you do not have intimacy with that man to say such words to him. Judging by his answer afterwards, it's clear that his reaction wasn't positive, therefore, you received a justified friendly warning, which wouldn't even count to the 3-levels.


At this point, you post Nephilim's discord server. At the very moment I delete the link and ask you not to post it, as there is the rule 7 of the Discord chat. In the very same screenshot, you also throw racial slurs towards me, but instead of giving you another warning, I simply look away to the side.

Another time you do the same thing. And another time, I act as if I wasn't seeing, to not be a complete dick. At that very moment also comes in Ramires encouraging both of them to spam the Discord invites, followed by another screenshot, the continuation of that moment.


Obviously, as a first instinct, I delete the invites and give a warning for each one. From Ramires I could count one, which he deleted himself a few seconds after posting. From JDC, I could count two, and from Painn I am unsure, but I do believe I saw three coming from his name, I might be wrong about Painn.


Followed by that same line, you send me this PM. Followed by more racial slurs, name-calling and constant disrespect towards my person. Therefore, you were warned with a lot of reason, and your case has already demolished upon yourself.


Now let's go to Ramires. This one won't be too hard either, as the same is followed by a huge trail/line of disrespect, to both non-members and members of GeNoCiDe. The same screenshot used against JDC, means the same against Ramires, as he advertises a discord server. I must remind that there's no such thing as ''Give a friendly warning'' thus far, which means I can straight give a warning 1 to people.

Now, I must also jump back a bit.

Name-calling anyone is a disrespect and an offense on it's own, and abusing your Prestige permissions to create a role on your own, without discussing with anyone, goes against what GeNo tries to protect so much. Teamwork, is what you abandoned. For this same reason, Jay was demoted from Administrator. For making decisions of his own, but let's not go too off-topic here.

Now you ask me, the second warning? Where is it?

Done by both me and Tugz, in Prestige Channel. Ramires quickly edits his message from ''stop bitching'' to ''stop talking''. That can be easily proven as Tugz wouldn't give a warning for saying ''talking''. Tugz, also is a witness of that matter, he was present at the very moment. Two warnings were successfully done, therefore, a justified muted.

Now, Painn. This one, I could actually reconsider my decision. But there is the factor, friendly warnings don't exist. I'm the one who came up with just asking the person to stop whatever they are doing, when it goes against what was previously stated in geno-rules. The only reason why I have done such thing, without consulting anyone in the first place, was to keep the flow of the chat nicely. I don't like giving warnings, I don't like muting, or banning people, hence why I've done such thing.

Now, here, it shows me giving a warning to Painn. I can count a one right there, and as I added in form of screenshot above, he was part of the ones who spammed Discord invites to Nephilim. That counts as a second warning. Again, I am unsure of how many times the spam was done by Painn, but I am sure it was done, and that can't be argued against.
I must say though, I could possibly reconsider on Painn, as he apologized, on his first warning.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Carlas lying. She never warned me twice. I have the screenies to prove it. http://prntscr.com/crtm7d http://prntscr.com/crtmgb
I posted the link again
Then I get muted
Where does it say Warning 2 at?
You can even go back to the history
She never said warning 2
Shes faaking lying


Last edited by Chief Fuego on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Max because of limited resources (Does this noob have metropcs? LOL?))
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Faaaak u max i luv my Metro!

But if you still don't believe me, here is a video of when it started and when it ended.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrApQlsV9k0

No where did she say "JDC, Warning 2" or "Pain, Warning 1."
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:34 pm

This is something important you should know, JDC, a warning is not walking up to someone and saying ''You have been warned''. That's called enforcing. Analogically speaking, when a mother says to her child, ''Be careful, that part of the beach is dangerous'', she is warning. At the very moment I mention your name, asking you not to do something, I am warning you.

You can imply from my sentence, when I say ''I am muting you'', that you are in the second offense. If I said the first time, that it is wrong, you should acknowledge it and not repeat it. Now, don't go to the ridicule of saying;

At the very moment you joined our forums, you agreed with our rules. At the very moment you've made an application to GeNo, you've agreed to the point n.17 of the application template. At the very moment you've joined our Discord channel, you've agreed with our rules. This is no secret.

Though, if you literally did not understand that telling you to stop, or muting you means that you've received a warning for named offense, then it's my fault, I can't know how high your intellect is. Maybe being more clear about it would help, but definitely, you cannot say I didn't warn you. You cannot say the screenshots are a lie.

Let me share a story with you, two days ago, Sparrow came in GeNo's server, asking for anywhere that Synergic X was in, CaptainSolo eventually said that he was in YrN's server, and when Sparrow asked for the invite, do you know what CaptainSolo did? Being smart, he PM'ed him, and no other word was said about that. The difference between the two happenings, is huge. In one, we have a smart boy who knew about the rules, that it isn't allowed for a while now, and the other one that fails to realize how he is wrong, how he received warnings, how his behavior was bad and how he insisted on repeating an offense he was previously warned about.

But, being honest, I should thank you for assuming that you, in fact, did re-post the invite link on your Mute offense. Out of so many evils, at least one noble action could be taken out and told about. Now, I need not to worry about telling and proving how you did post a link at that moment. Not once, not twice.

Thank you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Chef Rammy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:59 pm

I like how you failed to mention Painn's incident in your post. Because you clearly know that you didn't warn Painn, and muted him without a first warning.

Furthermore, you didn't talk about Rule 7's invalidity, and how there was no mention of it in the forums, and there was no organized vote to add the rule. Weird huh, I bring it up now and you play your bullshit cards and talk about some random people in chat.

You can't really forget about what you did. Not talking about it basically means you want to move on from it, meaning you know you did it. The facts are against you my dear, and let's see how you squeeze yourself out of this one.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 853
Points* : 1099
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:58 pm

@Chef Rammy wrote:I like how you failed to mention Painn's incident in your post. Because you clearly know that you didn't warn Painn, and muted him without a first warning.

I'm Carla wrote:Now, Painn. This one, I could actually reconsider my decision. But there is the factor, friendly warnings don't exist. I'm the one who came up with just asking the person to stop whatever they are doing, when it goes against what was previously stated in geno-rules. The only reason why I have done such thing, without consulting anyone in the first place, was to keep the flow of the chat nicely. I don't like giving warnings, I don't like muting, or banning people, hence why I've done such thing.
Image:
Now, here, it shows me giving a warning to Painn. I can count a one right there, and as I added in form of screenshot above, he was part of the ones who spammed Discord invites to Nephilim. That counts as a second warning. Again, I am unsure of how many times the spam was done by Painn, but I am sure it was done, and that can't be argued against.
I must say though, I could possibly reconsider on Painn, as he apologized, on his first warning.

???????????????????????????????
Do you read?

Right, I have my answer.


@Chef Rammy wrote:Furthermore, you didn't talk about Rule 7's invalidity, and how there was no mention of it in the forums, and there was no organized vote to add the rule. Weird huh, I bring it up now and you play your bullshit cards and talk about some random people in chat.

That rule is about as old as the rule about personal information sharing, from Doomwrath's incident, with Discord users posting, supposedly, his pictures. By the time I mentioned it to Jay, I was a very inexperienced Prestige, and I simply mentioned to Jay how advertising could drive people away from GeNo's discord, and the next thing I remember, is that it was listed right bellow the ''In addition to rule n.2'', in the geno-rules.

Today is 10/9/2016 (Month/Day/Year). Now, it truly does sound very interesting, how after 21 days, only now, because you broke that rule, because your friends broke, that you decided to, analogically, come for a war with your teeth and rocks. Want a better time span of how old it is?

09/02/2016 (Month/Day/Year). That can be found in Atlas server, and went beyond! Not only Discord servers, but bots or youtube channels, or anything that fits into the advertising category.

I make your words my own, squeeze yourself out of this one, now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Chef Rammy on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 am

So wait your saying that the Personal Info Sharing Rule also NOT A VALID RULE? Lmaooooooo that contradiction had me dead.

Also your reasoning with Painn is false. After you gave him the warning, he stopped. Yet you ended up muting him. Strange. Trying to manipulate evidence I see.

You talk about "squeezing" myself out of this one, but I guess exploiting facts may be considered one.

Since you said the 2 rules are "legit", can I see the topic inwhich both of these rules were talked about and agreed upon? Like when Crystal talked about the "extra comment" feature in new apps, I want to see the proper votes on the 2 rules.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 853
Points* : 1099
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:21 am

Unless you have Alzheimer, you'll remember about the rule about personal information. The very same rule that you enforced when Dwayne, Kill4Ever and Panik posted your picture in GeNo's server, and in Atlas's server. This same incident was witnessed by Jay, by Max and by me. At the same moment it happened, Jay said it was a big shame that we laughed of Doom's picture, and created that rule, which made Stryde banned for two days. Following that same principle, the advertisement was created.

Now, you cannot blame one for following a rule that was implemented over a month ago, you also cannot complain about it when you're the one involved in the offense. That makes yourself look like a fool. You had an entire month, and a few days, to notice the addition and question it, but instead, you didn't. In front of the fact that you saw me, warning JDC and Painn for posting invite links, you enforce both of them to spam the invite links in the chat.
Your reasoning?

Something one wouldn't expect from a Prestige member. Your definition of ''respect'' is, at the very least, questionable. It's also very questionable how, not only you never questioned the rule previously, but only at this moment, because you broke them, you attempt to argue against. You also cannot say you didn't post the invite, as there is;

Great job, not only you broke the rule yourself, you also told others to do so. Your sense of maturity must be reason of pride, somewhere outside of Earth. If you have anything against the two rules, you may create a topic within the forums to take them off.

Regarding Painn, I know very well, as much as you do, that the three of you, in fact, did post the invites. In front of the statement of the three warnings, no word was said from Painn, nor was said from you regarding a possible unfair mute at the moment. You may ask Arthur (Yukihira), or Nick, about the event, as they were present. I may suggest you to tone yourself down a bit, as the only thing you're doing, is talking big, asking for statements and more evidence, while you do nothing at all. It's your turn now, prove it that you didn't post an invite link. Prove it, that you didn't name-call me. Prove your own innocence.

I'm curious about what Painn will say, regarding this situation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:52 am

Carla you didn't give us three warnings u chicken head. Lmaoo quit lying. I just posted the video regarding it and proof you didn't warn us more than once. Lmao
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:27 pm

I'm unsure if you know, or even if you can understand, so I'll explain in the easiest way possible, only for you, JDC.

You do something against the rules? You receive warning level 1.
You do something against the rules another time? You get a warning level 2, consequentially, a mute (Which varies from the Moderator's perspective.
When your mute expires, you do something against the rules again? You get warning level 3, which is a ban.

These refresh every 2 days, making an offense restarts the timer.

Do you understand now? Or do I need to draw?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Chef Rammy on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:24 pm

@Chef Rammy wrote:So wait your saying that the Personal Info Sharing Rule also NOT A VALID RULE? Lmaooooooo that contradiction had me dead.

Also your reasoning with Painn is false. After you gave him the warning, he stopped. Yet you ended up muting him. Strange. Trying to manipulate evidence I see.

You talk about "squeezing" myself out of this one, but I guess exploiting facts may be considered one.

Since you said the 2 rules are "legit", can I see the topic inwhich both of these rules were talked about and agreed upon? Like when Crystal talked about the "extra comment" feature in new apps, I want to see the proper votes on the 2 rules.

Enough with your bullshit lmaooooo.
I know about the picture incident but I didn't realize *at the time* that this ruling was invalid.

I asked a question before. Can you answer it? Or are you just gonna pretend you didn't add a random rule to the geno site without a proper voting and consent from the clan?

Also, Painn posted the invitation to Neph chat ONCE. Yet you say when you warned JDC, Painn also did it again, causing them to be muted. So, here's the chronological story of what happened.

Both Painnn and JDC posted an invite once in the chat.
Both were warned.

Then JDC posted it again, which caused him his mute, but Painn didn't post.
So Carla ended up muting both of them.

Apparently the convo itself was deleted so I can't really prove it but I have witnesses.
avatar
Chef Rammy
Non-Member

IGN : Ramires1
Posts : 853
Points* : 1099
Join Date : 2015-11-04
Age : 32
Location : Canadia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Regarding the rule, you can make your own table; I only acquired Administrator of the GeNo forums at the 29th of last month. The rule was added at or before 2nd of last month. Saying ''I didn't realize'' is a terrible excuse, as you had more than a month to do your job as a Prestige, yet you failed your duty multiple times.
I never do anything in the forums without consent, and all the codes I've added, were literally overwriting for fashion, and yesterday, when I added the codes for the ''Chat'' page, the rule was already there. Quit trying to find some place to hide, it was everywhere, that the rule existed, and you're only complaining because you broke it.


Now, you should look at the screenshots I first added. First, JDC disrespects an user in the chat, and gets a reminder to not do that (1:57 pm). Second, Painn posts the invite and gets warned (2:14 pm). Third, JDC posts the invite (2:22 pm). Fourth, and last, you, JDC and Painn post invites (2:24 pm), in which JDC and Painn get muted, and you get the first warning. ''Painn didn't post an invite'', oh he didn't?




I took my time to question both the users present in the screenshot in which I muted and warned, both confirmed the same story. I'd like to know what your witness has to say about that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:28 pm

@JDC55 wrote:Carla you didn't give us three warnings u chicken head. Lmaoo quit lying. I just posted the video regarding it and proof you didn't warn us more than once. Lmao
Rule 4 of the Rules to the court states "Always maintain a calm demeanor, do not under any circumstances, are you to deliberately disrespect/insult anyone." Another violation to our rules will have your individual  case closed with no possibility to reverse the decision on your punishment.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm Carla wrote:I'm unsure if you know, or even if you can understand, so I'll explain in the easiest way possible, only for you, JDC.

You do something against the rules? You receive warning level 1.
You do something against the rules another time? You get a warning level 2, consequentially, a mute (Which varies from the Moderator's perspective.
When your mute expires, you do something against the rules again? You get warning level 3, which is a ban.

These refresh every 2 days, making an offense restarts the timer.

Do you understand now? Or do I need to draw?

Where in the rules did it say that at? How df is a mute a warning when we're here appealing it. Appealing a mute.. I just realized how stupid this actually. Can't believe im wasting my time over a mute. Oh and Carla you NEVER GAVE PAINN U WARNING. SOO STOP LYING SAYING THAT YOU DID. U RETARD! Idc what Maxy says, you're literally the most annoying geno ever. You're literally the buzz kill of geno. Quit acting like your so smart and humble. Cause your not. Even if it is a rule where is it established at? I wanna know. If it isn't established then its faaking false. Which it isn't. Now stop talking. You sound dumb in a smart way. Sheeesh. Im done with this topic. We all know maxy will take her side anyway even after all the proof.
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Spirit on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:57 pm

How about you start acting mature, JDC, rather than calling people retarded? I'm honestly so fucking pissed off right now as to how you and Ramires have been handling this entire situation to the point that I had to say something even though I'm in retirement. And if you don't like what I'm about to say, you can face me in Discord because I'm not buying this load of shit that's going on:

There is the undeniable fact that bringing in third-party links is not allowed on the chat, period. If you post a link in the public chat regardless as to whether or not it is safe, IT IS ADVERTISING. Why? Because if it was geared to specific people, then you could have PM'ed them the links. Unless you can give a logical reason as to why the links weren't posted in PMs, then your argument is invalid because it means Carla did her fucking job.

I wouldn't be pissed off if it wasn't for the fact that you and Ramires treated harassing Carla to demotion like a game, putting on a "Lawyer" tag and all that bullshit on the Discord. You even called YOUR court appeal "Carla is legit the worst Prestige." Are you for real?

If you two had actually made a significant effort in working this out like rational people rather than going: "Oh Carla is a shit Prestige, she should just be kicked out cause then the chat will be lit" then I would have actually understood why you were getting upset.

But what did you do instead? You called her "retarded, the buzz kill of geno, the most annoying geno ever," all while going "lmaoooo" as if it's supposed to be some kind of fun joke to make someone else feel like shit because they don't agree with you.

You know, apart from this link shit, I think the thing you should be considering is how you and Ram acted like through all this. How can you consider yourself as someone who cares about the clan if when you get frustrated, you go off and attack the person who you don't agree with personally? How is that representative of being a Prestige member or a Veteran?

I'll make this as clear as fucking possible: if you can make your case without being a disrespectful cunt, then go for it. Otherwise, if you're going to go off and start drama literally on the public chat by witchhunting a single person in this clan, get the fuck out. Painn is a friend of mine as well, but so are the people here who worked hard in building this clan. You have the right to question the actions of others, but you DON'T in ganging up and demeaning someone as a human being just because you didn't like a decision they made.

Fuck off with this shit and act like your goddamn age. Maybe you treat this like a joke because it's just a game to you guys, but the people here are real. I expected more from you two than this mess and if either of you have even a shred of respect for anyone else here, you should apologize for some of the insensitive shit you've said. Otherwise, just go.

Close this topic, Maxy. Whatever arguments Ram or JDC may have had do not justify their incessant personal attacks to one of your members and should not be ignored.
avatar
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Gender : Male Posts : 1830
Points* : 3194
Join Date : 2015-07-22
Age : 19
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby JDC55 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Please lock this dumbass topic. Im not reading spirits long ass thread on some stupid shit. This is literally for a mute lmaoo. Im too old to be stressing over dumb shit like this. Lmaoo
avatar
JDC55
Non-Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Posts : 358
Points* : 547
Join Date : 2015-08-13
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby UηcƖє Rαу on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:14 am

Case closed
Reasoning: Rule 4 was once again broken and JDC requested to close his case. All original punishments shall resume.
avatar
UηcƖє Rαу
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Gender : Male Posts : 1200
Points* : 2497
Join Date : 2015-10-02
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ramires #1 [Denied]

Postby Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum